Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LIVE UPDATE: 1

Sis is talikng with Dwita...and lovingly caressing her...Nivi comes there and asks why was Dwita crying...Sid says tht Dwita was just shaitani kar rahi thi...Nivi says mein Dwita ko sulaane le jaati ho...Sid says no...i have CDs of different types of Lori...Nivi says I dont have any problem singing a Lori...Sid says I know tht but let Dwita be with her papa today...
   Nivi is near dining table...Nivi feels like vomitting...and runs way to her room...VD notices her and says'Arre yeh Nivi kaha bhaage jaa rahi hai' and runs after her.CC Mahodaya notices Nivi and VD running upstairs,,,and says'Yeh Nivedita ka kaunsa naya Naatak hai, Dekhnaa Padega'.VD and CC ask Nivi wht happened.Nivi says nothing, i felt like vomitting.
   VD says nahi, yeh toh achhi khush khabar hai.Nivi says aisa kuch nahi hai.VD says achhaa. theek hai, agar tum kehti ho, toh wahi sahi.
   VD notices VN at the door.She tells Nivi tht when all of them are waiting for the day, when Nivi will give them all the good news.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good Sid is keeping Dwita away from Nivi... Par kab tak
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lets see nivi is crazy thanks abhi 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivren

LIVE UPDATE: 1

Sis is talikng with Dwita...and lovingly caressing her...Nivi comes there and asks why was Dwita crying...Sid says tht Dwita was just shaitani kar rahi thi...Nivi says mein Dwita ko sulaane le jaati ho...Sid says no...i have CDs of different types of Lori...Nivi says I dont have any problem singing a Lori...Sid says I know tht but let Dwita be with her papa today...
   Nivi is near dining table...Nivi feels like vomitting...and runs way to her room...VD notices her and says'Arre yeh Nivi kaha bhaage jaa rahi hai' and runs after her.CC Mahodaya notices Nivi and VD running upstairs,,,and says'Yeh Nivedita ka kaunsa naya Naatak hai, Dekhnaa Padega'.VD and CC ask Nivi wht happened.Nivi says nothing, i felt like vomitting.
   VD says nahi, yeh toh achhi khush khabar hai.Nivi says aisa kuch nahi hai.VD says achhaa. theek hai, agar tum kehti ho, toh wahi sahi.
   VD notices VN at the door.She tells Nivi tht when all of them are waiting for the day, when Nivi will give them all the good news.

thanks a lot for wu of part 1 bro🤗
wats wrg with her😡? grrr😡 y cant she let dwita be with her biological father sid...?
horrible woman😡🤢
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
I want VD and DS to come to know soon of Nivi's decision
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Good Sid is keeping Dwita away from Nivi... Par kab tak

i cant like ur posts raj😭
but maza pan tujhya var khup prem ahe... ðŸ¤—u know na😳😆
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LIVE UPDATE 2:

Hemlata comes home...and notices tht Sid is home taking care of Dwita...Sid says maine aaj 1 day ki chhutti le rakhi hai...Dwita ke saath rehne ke liye...HL says acchaa...bacche ka khayaal toh pitaa koh hi rakhnaa chahiye...
  Just then Nivi comes there...HL makes some excuse and goes back to Sharma House...
   Viren is in his room...in a lonely mood...Nivi comes and tries to speak to Viren...but Viren doesnt response...Nivi says kya hoga hain tumhe...Viren says 'Mere iss kamre mein dam ghut rahaa hai, main guestroom me soNe ke liye jaa raha hoon.'
   Meanwhile DS is in Sid's room...and asks Sid how many days hols are u going to take...Sid says i have not decided as of yet...just then DS notices Viren with his boriya- bistar, coming down form the stairs.Sid also notices Viren, after DS sees him.
   DS then leaves the room.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Good DS saw him .. CT's plead let DS come to know the truth
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dont know yaar only people with less creativity and less value of the bond of marriage would carry  on with such a track.. we watch drams to relax not for this
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Agree CCBM has not been relaxing since the stalking track