NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

In that article its mentioned 

Mean while Kinshuk Mahajan(Viren Sood) who is also in agreement with this broken chord, will seek his love for (Sulagna Panigrahi )Sandhya back and start his relationships with her which he had lost a while back before he entered Nivedita's life. Many lives will come closer and happiness will prevail.

@ bold confused ðŸ˜•

Also we know how much viren loves nivi, just because of nivi's one decision, if he plan to leave nivi and move on with his ex-love is contrasting his character.
just dont worry abt viren's character
this post shows the character of that fellow

Mean while Kinshuk Mahajan(Viren Sood) who is also in agreement with this broken chord, will seek his love for (Sulagna Panigrahi )Sandhya back and start his relationships with her which he had lost a while back before he entered Nivedita's life. Many lives will come closer and happiness will prevail.

@ bold confused ðŸ˜•

Also we know how much viren loves nivi, just because of nivi's one decision, if he plan to leave nivi and move on with his ex-love is contrasting his character.
horrible🤢
i hope RS gets the lowest possible TRP rating dat till now none of his shows hav got...

crap and creep happiness🤢 if it brings🤢 sid🤢-nivi🤢 closer🤢😡
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
hey swetha
why r u so silent?

Hi KM...

gals i was thinking that if Viren was so much in love with the his ex as the articles say then how did he fall in love with Nivi... a person who never climbed the steps of mandir did it first time hearing Nivi's song and later for Nivi

And when Viren was leaving Sharma house he said that he will remember Nivi till his end

so how is it possible that he has a previous love affair
Originally posted by friendforall

Girls will be back in 30 mins,
30 minutes
OMG
so long
tussi mat jao😉

@ bold confused ðŸ˜•

We know how much viren loves nivi, just because of nivi's one decision, if he plan to leave nivi and move on with his ex-love is contrasting his character.

Also here nivi didn't say she don't love viren, then why he want to seek love from his ex...😕

Usha this bold ... does these words not remind u something ... gulati's post of RS's reply
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

hey swetha
why r u so silent?

hi KM🤗
i'm busy repl to PMs and sendin my bday greetings for my friends whose bday's comes dis week😳
Raj
 i think this fellow got inspired frm the end of DMG
i saw a few last episodes of DMG

u dont believe how horrible they were
i got the shock of my life

i dont knw whether u saw DMG
[QUOTE=Raj_Luv_NiViren]Hi KM...

gals i was thinking that if Viren was so much in love with the his ex as the articles say then how did he fall in love with Nivi... a person who never climbed the steps of mandir did it first time hearing Nivi's song and later for Nivi

And when Viren was leaving Sharma house he said that he will remember Nivi till his end

so how is it possible that he has a previous love affair
[/QUOTE

Completely agree Raj, also when he was revealed as stalker to niv, he told till today i lived alone and i can live like this till the end...here also he didn't mention anything...

He told he was talking to GF on the night nivi was decorating VD's room for her birthday and the gift box...thats all. Till date we don't know to whom he got that gift...what happened to the gift... 

May be she left viren after he gave her the gift...😆