Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
But am sure if she ever gets pregnant the whole family will be happy and support her in every way
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friendforall

I dont know Dear but I felt she was right in some way that Nivi will never so such a thing of aborting the child if ever she gets pregnant, I was also thinking that she might but after reading I felt may be she is right Nivi will not do such a thing if she is ever pregnant,  May be  U both are right in ur own way, 

Diya.. that point of Nivi aborting...CT will not show something like this cause they cannot give a message that a person can just abort cause they dont want a cild
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Where is everone, πŸ˜”

sorry Diya was on phone discussing work related matter
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Where is everone, πŸ˜”

diya dear...
maybe everyone is in their officeπŸ˜†
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi all I am back.  Didn''t work out much as from tomorrow raj will be on holiday already roopa is so thought of doing proper work out when raj goes for vacation πŸ˜‰
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Swetha don't trust/believe SP articles.  Till viren's divorce and nivi leaving the article was right.  But after news of bhaiji...all articles like sid in hospital because of bhaiji,... will viren fight for sid,  HL and sid confrontation for dwita, sid-nivi joining hands... everything not happened... so don't want to believe unless there is any TB article. πŸ˜Š
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hi all I am back.  Didn''t work out much as from tomorrow raj will be on holiday already roopa is so thought of doing proper work out when raj goes for vacation πŸ˜‰

What is Roopa going to work out πŸ˜‰
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Swetha don't trust/believe SP articles.  Till viren's divorce and nivi leaving the article was right.  But after news of bhaiji...all articles like sid in hospital because of bhaiji,... will viren fight for sid,  HL and sid confrontation for dwita, sid-nivi joining hands... everything not happened... so don't want to believe unless there is any TB article. πŸ˜Š

hey even that Nivi leaving article was not fully right as Viren said lets see what will make Nivi stay back...but instead... Nivi left and Viren had to get her back
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

btw raj...
who is going to open NivRen threads aftr ur gone? {oops for ur vacationπŸ˜’}
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

u don't know raj roopa is on vacation.