Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: happygirl123

I bet Karan will not turn negative cause he's character is not like that..it was proven even when Jaggu and Thakur were enemies,Karan never did anything mean or bad to Thakur even before he knew Abha was his daughter

and about his possessiveness...well poor Karan afterall he's been away from Abha for 2 years...he's bound to be a bit possessive and protective

If i am not mistake, i remember there was once were Karan handled Thakur in a harsh way where Thakur drinks something at the temple and he gets drunk and he goes to Swarn Bhavan and talk badly about Jagmohan and Karan gets angry and pushes Thakur out of Swarn Bhavan and Thakur scolded Karan for that where at that time, Karan didn't know that Thakur was Abha's father. 
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i hope he turns negative(towards shelly that is)  .has he forgotten her torture act????

one thing i dont understand is he seems to remember a wedding  thinking  it was veers saying how he missed that but doesnt he see veer is still single๐Ÿ˜•
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank u all for ur different views.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..bottom line is of mine..i want a good strong script ..,, i hope CVS..wont make this RK track so long...
melissa05 thumbnail
I don't think he will turn negative. He will be hurt but he will definitely understand Abha.
wowrup thumbnail
I think the CVs have confused our actor Karan between the two roles...he should sit and watch him as Karan so he seems what he was like before the accident.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: wowrup

I think the CVs have confused our actor Karan between the two roles...he should sit and watch him as Karan so he seems what he was like before the accident.

u r funny but somewhere it is very true..