Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Karan will be negative?

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Why my 6th sense is knocking my mind that our loving karan will turn negative...after watching todays episode?which I hope not..but it can happens...why cv are doing this slowly?since when karan becomes possesive with abha?b4 his accident he was cute and adorable..all of sudden y he is behaving like this? 😕 can someone tell me? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Karan won't become negative... I think CVs are doing that so it'll take much longer to tell him about everything that had happened while he was away

either way, the writers are already confused with the storyline 😆
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
every husband is possesive about his wife. Karan loves abha so much that he can't see her with anyone else.Especially he mentioned possesiveness during when abha told him about fixing the button on ranchod shirt. He thinks that is very private and intimate thing. Karan won't turn negative, but he will be hurt. He was very understanding when abha told him that she lost their child. He cried, but he still caressed abha and loves her. he told her that they need to start preparing the cricket team.
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: supercool3

Karan won't become negative... I think CVs are doing that so it'll take much longer to tell him about everything that had happened while he was away

either way, the writers are already confused with the storyline 😆

LOL arent the CV's always confused.com...

I agree aswell Karan wont turn negative he just had missed his Abha so much and regarding being possessive , that he always has been when it comes to Abha ...so nothing new there ...
he will hopefully understand what really happened once he gets told and he surely will support his Abha ...maybe he will be abit upset in the beginnin but once he realises what Abha went through he will get back his sense...ANOTHER TRACK FOR DAMN CV's TO DRAG ...

DEVIKA
X X X X
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja05

every husband is possesive about his wife. Karan loves abha so much that he can't see her with anyone else.Especially he mentioned possesiveness during when abha told him about fixing the button on ranchod shirt. He thinks that is very private and intimate thing. Karan won't turn negative, but he will be hurt. He was very understanding when abha told him that she lost their child. He cried, but he still caressed abha and loves her. he told her that they need to start preparing the cricket team.

you are right! every husbad can be possesive about his wife and we know that how much karan loves abha so he can't see that anyone else show any right on his wife
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You guys are right. Karan has always been a bit possessive of Abha. I think that happens to anyone who loves the someone a bit too much. But yes, he'll probably feel hurt that they hadn't told him right away. But just like how he was understanding of the baby, he'll understand Abha. Edited by supercool3 - 12 years ago
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lato

you are right! every husbad can be possesive about his wife and we know that how much karan loves abha so he can't see that anyone else show any right on his wife

i agree
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: lato

I dont agree with u both...every husband is not possesive...if they have possesiveness in their personality then it s not call love,but jealousy can be there but in a good decent way...but not possesiveness...love is heavanly gift from god and nature..every person cant or can have love someone..when it becomes possesiveness then..love disappears eventually..this are my views dont think I disrespect ur viewss.. 😊
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

I dont agree with u both...every husband is not possesive...if they have possesiveness in their personality then it s not call love,but jealousy can be there but in a good decent way...but not possesiveness...love is heavanly gift from god and nature..every person cant or can have love someone..when it becomes possesiveness then..love disappears eventually..this are my views dont think I disrespect ur viewss.. 😊

you are right also ! that not every husband is possesive. We all know that karan is so much in love with her. Remember when Dr. Aru took him to hospital and karan and abha hands touched. How he was silently calling her name. His breadth is abha, his life is abha. I think he can't think of letting go his abha and he declaring his love for abha out in open. He can't let go of abha as he will die if abha is not his.But yes possesiveness is jealousy. But i believe possesive can be defined in so many ways just like how love can be defined.
alamelu1970 thumbnail

Instead of making this complicated the CVs should show that the person who was responsible to let this happen is the evil shelly, she had the audacity to keep quiet and let the so called marriage take place..this absurdity has to end right now..

I also want Dr and Ranchod to get together as they are in the same boat and are sane minds..