Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yes wishful thinking, but his bound to notice, what is on the socks and hanky, come on why do this to us saathiya people?
gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No worries, I think he will notice it and soon, the guy has to take off the stuff at night time.  However, at this point can he really get angry at this gesture?  Knowing our "dick"ra the answer is yes! ๐Ÿ˜†

Though I hope that instead he looks at it when he is alone in the room and Gopi is not around so that he can get angry about it and then start to think that this girl must really love me.  And maybe he can go into lalalala.  He is so arrogan, he wants someone in his life to worship him, mom's done it so far, but Gopi can do it after mom dies.  ๐Ÿคฃ
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hopefully but probably not
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gopakshi

No worries, I think he will notice it and soon, the guy has to take off the stuff at night time.  However, at this point can he really get angry at this gesture?  Knowing our "dick"ra the answer is yes! ๐Ÿ˜†

Though I hope that instead he looks at it when he is alone in the room and Gopi is not around so that he can get angry about it and then start to think that this girl must really love me.  And maybe he can go into lalalala.  He is so arrogan, he wants someone in his life to worship him, mom's done it so far, but Gopi can do it after mom dies.  ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahaha..ya hope so

aaaww...gopi is so inocent