Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? (Page 8)

Poll Question: Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
47 [39.83%]
58 [49.15%]
13 [11.02%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

u r right Rupa...now only Abhiya can get the trps and save the show *sigh*
our last hope...whenever they r together, trps r high LOL

i support u guysBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kaushiki9Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

u r right Rupa...now only Abhiya can get the trps and save the show *sigh*
our last hope...whenever they r together, trps r high LOL

i support u guysBig smile

That's a very valid point. Whenever Abhiya are together, TRPs are high. I support you too.Big smile

kaushiki9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by abhaylove

I thought u are PKYEK fan too and story matter to u ..DeadDeadDead. Confused U just want sid anyhow even it fit or not ...let ABHLYA get together and then we have metz ...imaging so many negative role ..abhlya kya hoga LOLLOL
Main toh waise bhi show dekhna chod diya hai aaj se true siddy girl I amEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed when he comes back then I will start watching it againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
True fan is that who love show ...show nahe tho sid ka kya kam DeadDead. THink BIG sweety .Big smile
Ab bathao ...U want sid but ABHLYA come and deal with metz , werewolves ...and u want SID too Ouch

Cant he come little later Embarrassed

RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Originally posted by kisivaj

i dont know why some of you guys are discouraged with his return...if he returns with a different dimension to the story, then it would be very interesting and im sure if at all he returns, he wouldn't be the same old character he was before...
i am very sure he would return to this show since his new lead role has been deliberately dropped by ekta, i think she has plans to get him back in this show after a while...
so dont you guys worry rt now abhiya track only will be concentrated and he will not come between abhiya this time...his return might happen after abhiya will meet each other in this new phase of life and after maithili returns im sure...

we r not discouraged withSid's return yaar...
we jst don't want him to return so soonSmile

yes thats what im saying if he returns after abhiya meet each other and when maithili is back to create problem, that time i think cv's can handle his character well...
whats the problem if he returns then?
as long as cv's give a proper reason for his entry back and give a new dimension to his character to fit the storyline, i think it should be interesting and shouldn't be a problem for abhiya fans too...
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I thought u are PKYEK fan too and story matter to u ..DeadDeadDead. Confused U just want sid anyhow even it fit or not ...let ABHLYA get together and then we have metz ...imaging so many negative role ..abhlya kya hoga LOLLOL
Main toh waise bhi show dekhna chod diya hai aaj se true siddy girl I amEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed when he comes back then I will start watching it againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Par Arhi, Yahan IF par bhi toh sab Sid ke against hain. I mean, not exactly against but they don't want him back at least because of TRPs these days.

And then you have claimed him all so nobody wants to put their right on him. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

True fan is that who love show ...show nahe tho sid ka kya kam DeadDead. THink BIG sweety .Big smile
Ab bathao ...U want sid but ABHLYA come and deal with metz , werewolves ...and u want SID too Ouch

Cant he come little later Embarrassed
I am not watching shw but I am mailing star one and calling them for both demands for show and sid alsoTongueTongue n yes I want sid to unite with abhay n teach lesson to metz I so hate metz now she used ma babyCryCry
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

i dont know why some of you guys are discouraged with his return...if he returns with a different dimension to the story, then it would be very interesting and im sure if at all he returns, he wouldn't be the same old character he was before...
i am very sure he would return to this show since his new lead role has been deliberately dropped by ekta, i think she has plans to get him back in this show after a while...
so dont you guys worry rt now abhiya track only will be concentrated and he will not come between abhiya this time...his return might happen after abhiya will meet each other in this new phase of life and after maithili returns im sure...

we r not discouraged withSid's return yaar...
we jst don't want him to return so soonSmile

yes thats what im saying if he returns after abhiya meet each other and when maithili is back to create problem, that time i think cv's can handle his character well...
whats the problem if he returns then?
as long as cv's give a proper reason for his entry back and give a new dimension to his character to fit the storyline, i think it should be interesting and shouldn't be a problem for abhiya fans too...
Should return but give some time ..it will be rush Smile othewise with metz & werewolves and still lot of other track like T & kabir , Danish& Panchi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index