Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? - Page 9

Poll

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vivluv

Sorry dear I will always curse metz nothin can stop me frm tht alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...And you are laughing again?😑
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well u people keep saying I am calling star one from tomorrow from all ma calling cards and asking them to get back sid n this time m gonna talk to them harshly to get him back😑😑😑😑

LOVE u 😳😳😳 and yes thats the true fan for PKYEK . We should see the PKYEK show and then every one has there love for the character . But when it come to show ...all are united .

But u still feel only SID 🀒🀒
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yup...thats what we r trying to cure πŸ˜†

nishi I fight ma boyfriend over sid when poor guy don't even understands Indian language then u think I can't fight anyone else over sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have sid syndrome n it's incurrableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No no I don't want Sid to come back... and Maithali bhi... 
I like them and they can come back but later ot now... 

And waise bhi jab tak Abhiya hai... tab tak sab kuch theek hai... don't care about anything else πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail

yup...thats what we r trying to cure πŸ˜†

🀣
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nope Archi...there r some ppl who prefer Metz over Sid too πŸ˜‰

metz is anyways coming back so why compare metz with sid...
and why people prefer metz is becoz ppl are fans of suku since she is the lead of the show and its anyhow interesting for people to watch a lead doing a dual role in a negative sense...
but sid is an equally important character along with maithili's return...whenever she returns, we want sid also to return to help abhiya or be in any way...
i know u ppl wanted proper abhiya track...yes let abhiya meet each other first in this new phase and when maithili returns, that time we want sid also to return...there is anyhow so much to introducee new supernatural chracters, sid can easily fit in again...
thats what we sid fans want...we hope u ppl too support us...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

No no I don't want Sid to come back... and Maithali bhi... 

I like them and they can come back but later ot now... 

And waise bhi jab tak Abhiya hai... tab tak sab kuch theek hai... don't care about anything else πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

kaisi devrani hai meri kaal tak support kar rahi thi n aaj bhabhi ke khilaaf ho gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

it was sid who kept Mitz in dark so it was both ways 
both of them used each other...

& when Sid will come to know abt Mtz then he will turn more evil & try to kill Mitz too..
then may b Mitz would help ABhiya bt i don't think Sid can help anybdtyexcept himself

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ So true 
-rupa- thumbnail

nishi I fight ma boyfriend over sid when poor guy don't even understands Indian language then u think I can't fight anyone else over sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have sid syndrome n it's incurrableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀒🀒🀒🀒 
Again i thought u are PKYEK syndrome like all of us here and then SID . Sweety SID will feel bad that u want him in pKYEK and not as lead in good shows
I dont mind him coming but dont be happy that he lost the COLOURS one . I feel sad for this
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

it was sid who kept Mitz in dark so it was both ways 
both of them used each other...

& when Sid will come to know abt Mtz then he will turn more evil & try to kill Mitz too..
then may b Mitz would help ABhiya bt i don't think Sid can help anybdtyexcept himself

if u read sid's interview u will never say tht it's because ekta wanted him for other show tht's why or else sid's story was different originallyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›