Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? - Page 3

Poll

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kisivaj

it can happen if sid realises that maithili used him and ditched him...then he can return as positive...but cv's can bring him in any way they want as long as he fits according to their storyline...

Thanx dear u really are true fan of sid like me n so ur ma good friend now just love that ur standing up for sidπŸ€—πŸ€—
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sid...sid..sid...
i want sid back...but of course now it will not make any sense so 
lets for abhay to wake up...
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Sweety i dont want kchidi with new track ...we already loosing TRP and show will end so lets all have ABHLYA with metz in between πŸ˜ƒ...u agree this
πŸ˜†

Nope I don't agree n I promise u all I will get him back u don't knw how stubborn I am when I want something I always get it😈😈😈😈
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sweety i dont want kchidi with new track ...we already loosing TRP and show will end so lets all have ABHLYA with metz in between πŸ˜ƒ...u agree this
πŸ˜†

yes Archi...
its not d rt8 time for Sid 2 back , later on her canπŸ˜ƒ
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

yes Archi...
its not d rt8 time for Sid 2 back , later on her canπŸ˜ƒ

Don't forget it was sid who brought abhiya close n sid ki wajah se hi show mein spice tha now tht spice is no where n even I stopped watching PKYEK now just on forum tht's it trying to get ma baby backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Nope I don't agree n I promise u all I will get him back u don't knw how stubborn I am when I want something I always get it😈😈😈😈

Archi i know ur love for sid 😳😳😳  and i guess all love him 😳

But it should fit in story and make TRP raise ...if TRP go low we will loose PKYEK πŸ˜†
Waise how dead can come again ...was  VC gave was to kill vampire and they showed it dead also .

Story mene kaise fit hoga
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

as long as cv's can handle sid to give a proper reason for his come back, im sure its not gonna be khichdi...and they know well on how to fit the character according to their storyline...
all we can demand is to get sid, but how to get his character fit with a proper reason is their job...
there is lot more to see in vampre world with many more super natural characters...so im sure sid's role will easily fit in...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Don't forget it was sid who brought abhiya close n sid ki wajah se hi show mein spice tha now tht spice is no where n even I stopped watching PKYEK now just on forum tht's it trying to get ma baby backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Today cause of SID abhay is in slumber and piya lost her memory and they are apart πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Again if he come what will happen to ABHLYA
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Archi i know ur love for sid 😳😳😳  and i guess all love him 😳

But it should fit in story and make TRP raise ...if TRP go low we will loose PKYEK πŸ˜†
Waise how dead can come again ...was  VC gave was to kill vampire and they showed it dead also .

Story mene kaise fit hoga

Lolll...Rupa if u ever watched ekta show u wouldn't be asking tht questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he will come back mark ma words his contract with BT is still there and they need to put him in some show n since to my pleasure he is not doing colour's show so he is gonna be back on PKYEK😳😳😳😳😳😳

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

3rd option nhi dia yaar Nishi... "NONE OF THESE"...🀣...

koi baat nhi i vote for "NONE OF THESE"

i don't want Sid to caom eback 'cause iskato koi sense hi nhi banta...
he is dead as vampire also & or koi creation hoti h kya jo dead vampires ko vaapis le aayeπŸ˜•???

Maithali is my fav bt i don't want her to b back so soon, pehle ABhay babu neend se uth jaaye then sochenge...

are yaar whom u voted 4??

yup agree...first let build the Abhiya track...then any one shud b back πŸ˜†
but i guess only Metz can get Abhay back like he said Confused