Nadaswaram Article

Posted: 12 years ago

Translation of Dinathanthi News:

Monday to Friday 7.30 pm Sun Tv la  RKO vaasikkum  - Naadaswaram.

Paandi and Maha who eloped to Kodaikanal, married and walking the family (adhaanga kudumbam nadatharadhu) has been brought back to the ooru by kObi.

Malar is also almost through with Gokul, almost awaited for a year Malar - kObi marriage is on the anvil. Gopi tells Sokku of his intentions, who has given green signal for the same.

Kamu is back because Gopi and family took money from NA's children without informing him.  Now Gopi has to pacify NA.

NA thinks about getting Vanitha married to Gopi.  If Kamu is to get back to her in-laws' Gopi must marry Vanitha is NA's game plan.

The deal is almost through - Vanitha & Gopi engagement is almost fixed.  Vanitha comes and tells Gopi that she loves someone else.   Gopi must somehow stop the wedding.  So Gopi neck pain gone , turn pain comes ( kazhuththu vali pOi thirugu vali vandhadhu - translation makkaas) 

On the other hand Loosu Maha is getting tighter - I mean better.  If she becomes alright will she accept her 'marriage' with Pandi or will ask for her kObi button (poththaan)  This too is working in Gopi's head.

Will Gopi and Malar get together?  Or will Vanitha be Gopi's wife?  Or will Vanitha marry her love?  Or will Maha get back on Gopi's back?   adhiradiyaana mudichchugaL koNda thodaril Gopi yai thEdi oru pudhu peNN varugiraaL (ivaru endha nEraththula Gopi nu pEru vechchukittu Krishna paramaathmaa nu nenappaa??) 

Who is that peNN?  Not only Gopi's life but the whole family is turned topsy - turvy  (Sokku chinna vayasula Edhaavadhu kasa musaavaa??)    There is a suspense behind the entry of that girl says the direductor of this show Thirumurugan

Almost done a word to word translation.  Elango nee ivvaLavu paadu paduththuviyaa??
Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
Ayaooo innum one more peNNa????  Aasa doas poosaithan TMku. Mrs. TM will be the new peNN  coming with a jadu. Edited by srima - 12 years ago

Vevarama dhaan gopi nnu peru vachurukainga..

Amma,sisters thavira oru pullaiaya vida mattaengudhu indha kobi😡😡
Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
Thanks Elcat

Metti Oli the same - all the girls are shown crying at all times and the same for Nadeswaram.  Aiyoh...
thanks for post. another girl? who is she? Mr Magesh's  new wife ? ex-wife? his child? or gopi's elder brothers wife? My be gopi and his brother looks same...so she thinks gopi his her hubby?
anyway dont show another new girl who fall for gopi !
Thanks for the article eclat..😛 sounds interesting..

Oh my god another gal on the way!! Gopi's role is like Lord Krishna.. He is doing Manmadhan role too...🤣 surrounded by Gopikas..😆
Thanks Eclat Chellam.

So no news about malar and Gopi romance??? I have a feeling malar will go  back to Gokul and this new girl will be Gopi's pair???
Yes Malar and Gopi may or may not join... Only Director Thirumurugan only knows...🤣
i always had the feeling that Malar and gopi will never unite. and what is with introducing new characters? innum evLO sessions RKO irukkO?
Originally posted by swash2

i always had the feeling that Malar and gopi will never unite. and what is with introducing new characters? innum evLO sessions RKO irukkO?

Yes this serial will not end now... 😡 and will run like metti oli & kolangal for another 4 years and RKO is there for long time...😆