FF The Bad Boy... Part 4 Page 3

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys... I am new in the forum as I am a newly addicted BBATian 😆😆 I thought of joining the forum with sharing a story of our dearest couple Gunjhun... Hope you'll like it... Here we go...

The Bad Boy - Part 1

Dear Diary'.

Aaj bhi woh mujhe dekh raha tha' I don't know why, whenever he sees me I feel like something sweet gushing through my veins.  Yeh ajeeb ehsaas is too much for me to describe. Whenever I stand near the window I find him staring at me, whenever I am on the terrace I find him staring' well' I always find him staring at me. Ab yeh sab kisse share karu? Ma Papa to kab ka chod k chale gaye'kho gaye us asman mein basi taro k beech mein.  Aur ghar pe ' Amma, Maha bhabi, Kukkan Bhaiya, Bantu Mama and Billo Mami, everyone says he's a bad boy' a very bad boy.  If I tell them about him woh log to uska Bharta hi bana denge. And I cant let them do that to him, he has never done any bad to me, he just stares. 

My family cares a lot for me , they are the purest soul I have ever known. They have brought me up with good values and taught me to grab the goodness from everyone. They loves everyone, praises everyone, apart from the boy in the opposite house.  Pata nahi us ladke ne aisa kya kiya that everyone in my family just loathes him. I have never heard my family saying a single word of praise about him.  They have the only opinion about him "Guddu Shukla" The baddest boy in town.

Oops its 12 O clock.. I better go to sleep'  have to wake up early in the morning' Bye Bye diary' meet you tomorrow

-------Runjhun.

She closed the diary and kept it aside her table. She mumbled a small prayer to God and laid down, drowning herself to the world of dreams.

As soon the lights were shut in the opposite house, Guddu sighed and went inside his house. He laid down in his bed and mumbled "Good Night Runjhun".

That's all for today... do tell me how did you find it... critisisms are most welcome... well guys update will be irregular as my final sem is going on..hope you dont mind...

take care

Priyo😃

Edited by munam_13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey priyo ..

gr888 start ...
amazing ...
 its diffrent ...
billo n bantu ..n kukkan is her bro n maha bhabi ...n RJ in colg ..
its realyyy nice n diffrent ..
conti sooon plezzz
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww...this version of Guddu is too sweet! Update soon please...
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really liked the start. Continue soon
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
nice beginning. update as soon as you can. 😊
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks a lot guys for you comments and for pressing the like button... I am sorry I couldnt reply individually coz I am in soup right now... Well so I am really thankful that you liked the teaser... here comes the first proper part. Hope you'll like it... 😃

Part 2

"Runjhun.. arrri o Runjhun… get up beta…college nahi jana kya?" Amma ruffled Runjhun's hair in an attempt to wake her arm. Runjhun squirmed in between her sheets turning the other side "Sone do na Amma…" 

"Kya sone do… early to bed, early to rise…makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise", Amma chuckled.

"I went to sleep late Amma", Runjhun replied  and covered her face with the sheet.

"Now that's not an excuse Bitiya.. get up..get up!", Amma replied frustrated and sighed at her failure, then it clicked.

"Bitiya… its already 7:15 and…." Amma won her battle because Runjhun was sitting upright with her eyes wide and alert.

"7:15???? 7:15?? Kya Amma… Jaldi nahi utha sakti thi kya?" and she was out of her bed, rushing inside the bathroom, applying toothpaste over her brush, grabbing her towel and then rushing up the terrace.

Amma was gaping at Runjhun 's antics. "Beta gir jaogi… aram se" and sighed when she was on her way to the terrace. She has recently found a new technique to wake up Runjhun and that is telling her it was 7 O clock or it has passed 7 O clock. Runjhun will be out of her bed within seconds and will be running towards the terrace with her toothbrush. When asked the reason she told Amma that her pigeon friends come to meet her at that time. "Ram hi jane… insaano ko chod kar panchio se dosti kyun karli?"

***************************************

Runjhun on the other hand was running a marathon but  stopped in front of her terrace door and took deep breath to slow down her beating heart. Then she entered the terrace in her normal pace, brushing her teeth and taking in the surrounding.  She loved the orangy morning and  the smell of the newly risen sun. She loved the slowness of the morning when only few of the shops will be open and the milkman and newspaper man will be roaming around with their cycles and will ring their 'tring tring' bells. She loved the sound of the mantra the pandit will be chanting from the adjacent temple, but that's not the reason she hurried to the terrace early morning.  She  was here to meet her  pigeons and they were already frolicking in front of her. She smiled and brought the seeds to be fed to the pigeons and started sprinkling them and eyed to the opposite building, the real 7 O clock motive , and yes he was there.

Guddu was bench pressing  on his terrace, clad in a red vest  and a red bandana over his head. He was working out and was sweating. Runjhun's eyes roamed through the contours of his muscles , The sweats glistening all over him was creating an aura that almost hypnotized Runjhun. Aware of the effect the boy next door was creating inside her she kept on chanting inside her head," he is a bad boy, he is a bad boy… he is a bad boy."  At the same time her mind kept on retorting " then why do you come to ogle him in the morning?"

" I come to meet my pigeons"

"Liar"

"I didn't even know he was here"

"Liar, you knew it, you knew it since 3 months and you have been meeting your 'pigeons' since then."

"No.. I am not.. he is a bad boy, bad boy ..bad boy….ba.." her chants and her brushing stopped as  Guddu rose up and started wiping himself with the towel.  The simple movement of his paralyzed Runjhun and she stood transfixed. By the time his eyes located her she was doomed.

Time seemed to stop as the two people gazed at each other. Runjhun  couldn't hear the pressure cooker whistling  and the priest chanting, she was totally lost into those dark brown orbs which held ocean of emotions, perhaps held some message which she always failed to understand.

Guddu on the other hand was savoring the moment and was locking her beautiful features in his eyes. His eyes conveyed her numerous things he wanted to say her but couldn't  because of circumstances. He saw the rosy blush creeping from her neck to cheeks and he was a goner. He couldn't help but notice how intoxicating yet cute she looked with her early morning look, uncombed hair, face unwashed and a brush poking inside her mouth. "Lucky brush", his mind whispered and he nodded but controlled himself at the very moment.

"Runjhun…. Come for bath, water is ready" he heard  her Billo mami's call and saw her snapping out and rushing down.  He angrily punched the wall beside him and muttered "In Pandey walo ko koi kam nahi hai kya? "

************************************************'

That's it guys.. hope you liked it... do comment and critisize. will be waiting... and Guys as I am new I dont know any of your names... do let me know what to call you k???

take care

Priyo😃

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priyo...excellent title and wonderful start...you have put in whole new scenario...wherein Rhunjun has a loving family and she is a college student..Kukkan is her bro and Mahs her bhabhi...thats great...and this GunJun is really cute...aur pigeons ka bahana banakar hottie ko dekhna was really superb...contnu as and when you can you can call me Nidha
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing prt priyo..
gr888
updt sooon

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great start...Priyo
runjhun having a sweet family...wow
how's maha bhabhi and Kukkan bhaiya...do tell something about them also
and really liked your Mr.bad boy...continue soon
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Priyo, like ur FF it's different with a new concept.  It's a good start.
Luv Gunjhun scene especially the pigeons and no evils in the family.  Maha n Kukkan r beautifully paired.  
Updt soon waiting eagerly for Gunjhun first meeting.  BTW u can call me Priya.