India-Forums

Navya
Navya

New promo 23rd May 2011 (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@Klars: LOL exactly...if only Navya wasn't SO bholi and caught up in Anant that she'd pause to contemplate that HE hasn't even ONCE told her directly what he feels...and she's never even ASKED him for it?! Oh Navya...lol...please surprise me one day and ask him upfront for an answer! He owes you that!

@laddoo: That's what I don't get...what on earth was he doing today then if he couldn't even tell her in THAT time?? Poor time phir se kiss discussion mein hi nikaal diya?? lol...and per the promo he's busy saying stuff like "Navya se door rehna matlab apne aap se door rehna" toh bande phir why didn't you tell HER that when you DID have the chance? Amazing.

This situation is setting Anant up as looking like a player only then...which is SO ironic if you look at the original character sketch of this character...lol...and all that he always did for Navya...showed sensitivity and concern...Navya too fell hard for him but she wasn't dishonest or vague...I respect that.

I don't mind the "breaking up" thing from a storyline point of view but then today Anant should have said something direct to her...what is poor Navya to think of all this then? She responded to everything he asked for with a clean heart...since a WHILE now...way back when he forced her to come to the engagement party...when will HE come clean?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supria.DarkandTwistyDimdim.laddoo598

-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
thanxx drea
pur otna atcha epi ke baad wht is this anant beawafa niklega haiii... pue as faar as i feel anat ll not be able go far from navya ..coz yeh pyar ka bokhar hai bhaiCool...asa nahi uteregaEmbarrassed
anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for info...as expected...anantDead...if he is so worried of his family values then why all this drama...poor navya , first time in her life she took such risks and in return she is awarded with betrayal ...
i know eventually one day anant will realize that he can't live without navya and will fight for his love but still navya will never be able to trust him the same way...every time she will fear that he will back off...
and after seeing today's episode i can't believe that anant can deny this relationship...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I wish they had kept the families out and focused on the friends instead.

@ Thanks for the promo update Laddoo...:)
@ Nureat..are you planning to watching Bade Acche lage ho?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

I wish they had kept the families out and focused on the friends instead. Completely agree...I hoped for that as well...but ah well...dunno what's going to happen nowConfused

@ Nureat..are you planning to watching Bade Acche lage ho? Most definitely!Big smileLOL The promos are looking awesome...Ram-Sakshi look adorable together and the show's looking promising for now *fingers crossed*LOL

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@laddoo: That's what I don't get...what on earth was he doing today then if he couldn't even tell her in THAT time?? Poor time phir se kiss discussion mein hi nikaal diya?? lol...and per the promo he's busy saying stuff like "Navya se door rehna matlab apne aap se door rehna" toh bande phir why didn't you tell HER that when you DID have the chance? Amazing.

This situation is setting Anant up as looking like a player only then...which is SO ironic if you look at the original character sketch of this character...lol...and all that he always did for Navya...showed sensitivity and concern...Navya too fell hard for him but she wasn't dishonest or vague...I respect that.

I don't mind the "breaking up" thing from a storyline point of view but then today Anant should have said something direct to her...what is poor Navya to think of all this then? She responded to everything he asked for with a clean heart...since a WHILE now...way back when he forced her to come to the engagement party...when will HE come clean?

Ditto!! Navya has always been the one taking all the risks, doing things she wouldn't have done in her wildest dreams, things that her completely against her nature just for his sake..She has not only verbalized her feelings for him but proved them time and time again through her actions..Our darpok is the braver one in this relationship..
Anant on the other hand has yet to prove his feelings for her..Sure he has tried to be intimate with her, made Navya confess her feelings, but what has he done for the sake of their relationship? What risks has he taken? Now when it was his chance to finally show some courage and confront his family he is backing out..Guess guys are dimwits after all..He has to go through separation to really understand the depth of his feelings for her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.AreYaar

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

I wish they had kept the families out and focused on the friends instead.

@ Thanks for the promo update Laddoo...:)
@ Nureat..are you planning to watching Bade Acche lage ho?

Ahhh I am happy to see you here!Big smile
And I too am planing to watch Bade Acche Lagte Ho..I adore Ram Kapoor and the story seems very promising..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
usne yeh bhi tou bola naa navya se door jaanay ka matlab khud se dooor jaana he emans it and dont worry he will realise how imp is navya fr him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index