India-Forums

Navya
Navya

New promo 23rd May 2011 (Page 2)

Klars Newbie
Klars
Klars

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Nooo...not so soon...the Darpok Anant is back...Navya took so many risks for him and now he is backing off...im heart broken...ok if he get engaged to that timbo Shagun...im gonna kill the creatives...

hopefully this backing off track make Anant realize the importance of Navya for him and also make Navya see the coward Anant really is...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bcclsupriaakshi-sidputulAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Klars

Nooo...not so soon...the Darpok Anant is back...Navya took so many risks for him and now he is backing off...im heart broken...ok if he get engaged to that timbo Shagun...im gonna kill the creatives...

hopefully this backing off track make Anant realize the importance of Navya for him and also make Navya see the coward Anant really is...

LOLLL yes Navya should deffo get to see a glimpse of the NOT SO "brave" Anant as he otherwise claims to beLOLLOL...Should give her a reality check as wellLOL

Anant ke liye toh all ways are open conveniently if you think about it...since he hasn't DIRECTLY acknowledged any of his own feelings for Navya...hasn't told her upfront like she told him that day on the bridge...toh he can ofcourse back off and pretend like there wasn't anything there, can't he? I hope it doesn't come to that though...would really undermine Anant's character in this show.

For now, there's still a balance...he's not a picture perfect guy...he makes mistakes...he's human...but there's only so much they can show before he gets classified as a jerk for dumping Navya so suddenlyConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KlarssupriaMegaAngelzs

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

heyy...this was sort of expected naa guys.Smile..just dont get heartborkenWink...this phase will only deepen their love.Embarrassed..have trustWink...do u remember...when ranveer challenged anant...he asked him...whetehr he had the guts to let love come to his life andhe after feeling the loveConfused...could anant still stick on to his parvarish...and again say pyaar is bakwaas and all..Stern Smile.they r showing the exact thingWink...he might try to stick on with his parvarish...but he will not succeedLOL...he wont be able to do it...so dont worry...just keep faith..WinkEmbarrassed
am so wid u in it...i kno he will realise dooriyan bhi hai zaroori...to let u kno its love u cant leave widout it...i want a jealousy track here i want navya as well to get engaged to sum oder guy...tab ayega mazaa...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gvngayathrideeps07

Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
omg yeh kya hai... abhi abhi toh pyaar ka ehsas hua aur itne jaldi seperation ki tayari :( nahi cv's plz dnt do this so early :(

MegaAngelzsakshi-sidputul

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

heyy...this was sort of expected naa guys.Smile..just dont get heartborkenWink...this phase will only deepen their love.Embarrassed..have trustWink...do u remember...when ranveer challenged anant...he asked him...whetehr he had the guts to let love come to his life andhe after feeling the loveConfused...could anant still stick on to his parvarish...and again say pyaar is bakwaas and all..Stern Smile.they r showing the exact thingWink...he might try to stick on with his parvarish...but he will not succeedLOL...he wont be able to do it...so dont worry...just keep faith..WinkEmbarrassed

That actually makes me feel better Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Klars Newbie
Klars
Klars

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLLL yes Navya should deffo get to see a glimpse of the NOT SO "brave" Anant as he otherwise claims to beLOLLOL...Should give her a reality check as wellLOL

Anant ke liye toh all ways are open conveniently if you think about it...since he hasn't DIRECTLY acknowledged any of his own feelings for Navya...hasn't told her upfront like she told him that day on the bridge...toh he can ofcourse back off and pretend like there wasn't anything there, can't he? I hope it doesn't come to that though...would really undermine Anant's character in this show.

For now, there's still a balance...he's not a picture perfect guy...he makes mistakes...he's human...but there's only so much they can show before he gets classified as a jerk for dumping Navya so suddenlyConfused

Thats exactly what im afraid off...he never told her that he likes her...its always Navya who despite of being "daboo and darpok" acknowledge and admit her feelings for anant...Navya will be heart broken and so will be all of AnYa fans...

well you are right in case of Anant "Doorian bhi hen zaruri"...and Navya too needs space...anant makes her totally blind and oblivious to reality...sometimes i want to bang her head to some wall to let her see that Anant never spoke his feelings or anything like that...

Creatives are gonna undermine Anant s character...im so sure of it and soon he will be a jerk when he will dump Navya...Ouch

cant see both of them hurt and aparted...God help me and AnYa...

Edited by Klars - 23 May 2011 at 12:32pm

supriaAreYaar

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Couldn't agree more..From here on its really how the creative's handle the situation. If they show Anant ignoring Navya without giving her any explanation about his behaviour than they will completely ruin Anant's character for me..Anant was always extra caring towards Navya and creatives should keep this in mind while handling the whole "breaking up" thing..
I also really want him to tell Navya that he feels the same way about her as she does for him before he ends things with her..Otherwise, he will seem like nothing more than a player to Navya..Dead

KlarsAreYaar

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Anant nahiii jaggho navya ne tumhare liya kya kya kiya kitna risk liya bechari kyu darpok ho rahe ho tum apna grandpa se baat karona woh samjhega pls don't do like this my heart is breaking

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index