Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

I wish they had kept the families out and focused on the friends instead. Completely agree...I hoped for that as well...but ah well...dunno what's going to happen now😕

@ Nureat..are you planning to watching Bade Acche lage ho? Most definitely!😃😆 The promos are looking awesome...Ram-Sakshi look adorable together and the show's looking promising for now *fingers crossed*😆

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nureat01

@laddoo: That's what I don't get...what on earth was he doing today then if he couldn't even tell her in THAT time?? Poor time phir se kiss discussion mein hi nikaal diya?? lol...and per the promo he's busy saying stuff like "Navya se door rehna matlab apne aap se door rehna" toh bande phir why didn't you tell HER that when you DID have the chance? Amazing.

This situation is setting Anant up as looking like a player only then...which is SO ironic if you look at the original character sketch of this character...lol...and all that he always did for Navya...showed sensitivity and concern...Navya too fell hard for him but she wasn't dishonest or vague...I respect that.

I don't mind the "breaking up" thing from a storyline point of view but then today Anant should have said something direct to her...what is poor Navya to think of all this then? She responded to everything he asked for with a clean heart...since a WHILE now...way back when he forced her to come to the engagement party...when will HE come clean?

Ditto!! Navya has always been the one taking all the risks, doing things she wouldn't have done in her wildest dreams, things that her completely against her nature just for his sake..She has not only verbalized her feelings for him but proved them time and time again through her actions..Our darpok is the braver one in this relationship..
Anant on the other hand has yet to prove his feelings for her..Sure he has tried to be intimate with her, made Navya confess her feelings, but what has he done for the sake of their relationship? What risks has he taken? Now when it was his chance to finally show some courage and confront his family he is backing out..Guess guys are dimwits after all..He has to go through separation to really understand the depth of his feelings for her..

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

I wish they had kept the families out and focused on the friends instead.

@ Thanks for the promo update Laddoo...:)
@ Nureat..are you planning to watching Bade Acche lage ho?

Ahhh I am happy to see you here!😃
And I too am planing to watch Bade Acche Lagte Ho..I adore Ram Kapoor and the story seems very promising..😛
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
usne yeh bhi tou bola naa navya se door jaanay ka matlab khud se dooor jaana he emans it and dont worry he will realise how imp is navya fr him
MaaneetLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please upload the link for the promo ASAP...Thank you...
Yaar , if anant is going to back out,then he should,nt do these things with navya like kiss,...hath pakdna,...rat 10 bje milne bulana. He is just playing with navya,s emotions unknowngily.
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a promo...sari maza kirkira kar di😡😡😡
Kuch acha hua nahi ke ...😭
😭😭
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think Anant's fear is understandable. He has gotten carried away with Navya's innocence and charm but he has to return back home in the midst of Bua Dadi and Baba. We cant expect a 20 year old to fight such an orthodox family.. But wait... That time will certainly come when he accepts his feelings for Navya and he will fight them and get her home as his wife in the right way😳. He is good with words (remember how he convinced Baba to let him go to Panchgani?)!!

If we want Navya to continue we have to be prepared for little judaai na? Alag honge toh drama barhega.. Drama barhega to milaap hoga.. Milaap hoga toh hamara khwaab poora hoga 

Yesterday's episode, I have no words...  The serial is right on track and its not going too fast. First love is always bekaboo!!!! They have portrayed it really well and I laud Shaheer on his amazing performance!!!👏

With regards to Soumya, she is really good but I feel for her yaar.. Why do they make her do the pendulum eyes thing? I tried doing it just for kicks and ended up with a headache!!!🤣

Long live Navya and Anant!!!😍

Edited by eternal_maaneet - 12 years ago
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No anant dont do this to navya..oh god i feel so sad for navya..
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

this is really sad... i really can't imagine this.  could u plz post the link...

Anant can't do this to Navya...

So true, kudh ke ghar me Navya ko friend bolke inro karneki himmat bhi nehi hai aur hamesha Navya ke ghar pahonch jaata hai, without even caring if it will create problems for her... his character i feel is sketched poorly by CV's, he comes across as a ziddi ladka who wants everything his way to his convenience... jab usey pata tha uske gharwalo ke baare mei toh Navya ke itne kareeb jaane ki kya zaroorat thi??? jabki usey pata hai Navya waisi nehi hai aur shayad usey Anant ke door jaane ke baad sadma bhi lage... feel sorry for Navya