23rd May Written Update..Sarika Proposal

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello i am priya i will be your regular  Updater on Monday and Thursday from now ðŸ˜³

Note : No spamming or bashing are allowed...for silent reader's don't forget to press like button

PART I

Episode starts with Sarika and her parents are shocked to see Jai family in their home then they come inside the hall and greet each other then sarika father apologize for coming late  and before he continue her Dadi cuts him they came just now and calls sarika to come with her and they leave while here in hall sarika jiju tries to explain her father why jai's family is here but in happiness he couldn't explain then he ask jai's family to explain then jai's chachu ganshyam explains him that sarika and komal are good friends also she came for wedding also and we also liked her so we were thinking  then dadi brought her to her room and her sister asked her to select the dress for her then sarika asked the reason for it and i don't understand what's going on her and dadi says they want to marry her younger son jai and sarika looks shocked.

Dadi comes to hall and says we are lucky that you brought alliance for our daughter then jai's mom says we are lucky that sarika is coming to their home and they liked her nature she came as komal friend and she won our heart also she is becoming soul mate of our son and everyone was happy except her parents while sarika think about jai then her sister comes to take her to hall were Jai's mom was explaining that their family gents works while women takes care of the home and we thought same to our daughter also except from daughter in laws then dadi says that's good i agree with you and sarika eats with them while her Jiju start praising her and everyone are happy  while sarika parents looks displeased seeing this jai father questions them while dadi says they are in cloud nine then Jai's mom gives shagun to sarika mom and she looks gloomy while dadi,sarika sis and her husband notice and dadi ask her to smile then Jai was standing and staring sarika while his bhabhi teases him to stop staring at her and he blush then jai's dadi gives her shagun bangle and ask her to keep her hand forward while she is in deep thoughts and everyone was stunned.

PART II

She puts sarika bangle and she notice some paper fell down then ask what is this then sarika family looked shocked then her mom whisper to her husband this is sarika receipt then dadi says it's house list and let me throw it in  bin while sarika and her parents looks sad  then jai's chachu says let leave then jai's dadi interrupts says if you don't mind then let both of them talk with each other for while and jai looks happy then dadi says no because sarika might says her dreams of becoming doctor to him while his family are against it and everyone is shocked then she continues i am sorry we are traditional family when we are excepted her relation then why they both should talk and jai looks displeased then Jai's mom accepts with you and i am glad your family follows traditional and dadi says we were also planning for sarika wedding this year then see by god grace we got a nice alliance then Jai's family leaves and jai's says his chachu that he want to use rest room then he says i understand it then sarika sister ask her whether she is happy or not then jai comes asks can she show her restroom and she takes him.

Jai says i want you to talk with you something and she says even i also want to talk with you while jai interrupts her  continue i am sorry i should have warned you that my family will come to your home then she says no problem then he rants continuously and give her gift but he is allowing sarika to say anything then she tries to say him then dadi call her  and he leaves from there.

PART III

In dinning table when everyone are eating jai father gets call from accountant he enquirers about spices and he can't check today and he will come to godown later in evening while jai's says instead him can he says and everyone looks happy and pleased then he say accountant instead of him his son will come and keeps phone while he praises jay that he is becoming responsible and says his mom you always scold him while he is becoming responsible and they laugh.

Jai's friend come to their home and he takes him to his room then he rant's about her dadi how she interrupt them or else he would have said her i love you and he says his desire will be fulfilled after wedding only then his asks about his plans and  he says i will book tickets for honeymoon once i step in to office then they starts to search for honeymoon destination then his friend leave to get warm clothes while jai grand pa ask about paper and jai is shocked and happy to see sarika passed in first division then he thinks if his mom comes to about it she will never accept.

END

NO PREECAP

This is my first update in this forum hope you all like it ðŸ˜³

thanks for reading and please comment also press like button ðŸ˜³
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the update Priya! You did a great job!

I think overall the epi was great as Jai found out about Sarika's doctor dream and I really hope he supports her- but dont know what Santosh's reaction will be. I have a feeling she will find out about Sarika's dream after the marriage and problems will be caused for Sarika.
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update...
-Love-Hate- thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update...this was nice episode...i hope Sarika's "Sapne" k liye jai maan jaye 😳
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ilove the showww!!!!!!!!!!!1
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_star11

Thanks a lot for the update Priya! You did a great job!

I think overall the epi was great as Jai found out about Sarika's doctor dream and I really hope he supports her- but dont know what Santosh's reaction will be. I have a feeling she will find out about Sarika's dream after the marriage and problems will be caused for Sarika.

welcome aanchal ðŸ˜³

overall epi was really good though...i would more glad if Jai supports her to pursue her dream..hope he does ðŸ˜Š
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: minaz296

thanks for the wonderful update...

Welcome Sweets ðŸ¤—
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Love-Hate-

thanks for the wonderful update...this was nice episode...i hope Sarika's "Sapne" k liye jai maan jaye 😳

Welcome dear ðŸ¤—

this is first time i watched it and i really liked it ðŸ˜³
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi yoga23priya i just luvd the update ,way of writing is awsom
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridhithakur

hi yoga23priya i just luvd the update ,way of writing is awsom

thanks dear ðŸ¤—

you have to bear me till we get regular updater in other two days ðŸ˜†