Mukti Bandhan

may 23 WU- devki manhar in jail

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi muktis😊
power packed episode today , total high voltage drama .👏
u feel really sad when d is taken to jail😭
todays star- no doubt imv, it was imv all the way, , in the end it is obviously revelaed it was his plan

scene1-

the anti corruotion bureau officer tells that they have come to arrest d and manhar,
everyone is shocked😲
imv tells him its baseless, officer says they have arrest warrants,
imv asks the guests to leave,  officer tells them that he have proofs against both of them.
imv asks the charges that has been put against d and manhar
officer says that d has given bribe to manhar so that she could win the deal😲
everyone is shocked,
devki and manhar denies😊

officer goes to devki , and shows her a cheque where her signature is there and tells her she has encashed 10 crores from the bank that day
devki tells yes thats her sign only
he also tells her the the notes no. and tells them these notes have been found in manhara's house😲, another shock expression goes through all of them😆😆
manhar family asks how he could get inside his house ,
officer tells them that he had called manhar 22 times, but there was no reply, manhar checks his phone and says he must have missed it cos it was silent
officer tells them then they had no option but to call her neighbour😲and asks 4 keys, .
officer calls their neighbour inside the house.
the lady tells them that she had no option but to give then keys after they showed her the papers
she tells them they searched all the house but found nothing.
in the end ,iinside the kitchen , in one cupboard there was a old box , and inside them there were 1000 rs notes😲😲
officer brings that box , baa says that its motilal master's box only.
officer opens the box and shows them cash inside it,
everyone is shocked again😆😆😆😆(just wanna say everything was wonderfully set up by imv to trap manhar and devki)
officer asks his constables to arrest d and manhar, imv tells them to give some time😊
he asks siddharth to contact lawyers and brief them, abt the situation
he asks v to contack cheif commissioner asap😊 both goes
he tells manhar and d to come upsatairs as he wants to talk to them alone😉

scene 2
imv expressed disappointment towards d and manhar as to why they had to do such things.
this will ruin family's reputation.
d says that she and manhar r innocent and asks imv to trust them
imv says what will happen even if i trust u , they have strong proofs against u, will the outside world trust u.
manhar saarts his bhaashan abt some 50 paise🥱and how he is sanskaari and all🥱(dude we know that, but its boring🥱)
imv tells them to listen ti him, he tells them not to say a word , he asks them to leave it on him.
if they say anything now, they will get into more trouble

scene 3-
bb is crying😭 and says he had warned d not to get involved in his business and conc on her sasuraal , she should have joined vaibhav industries😭
now what will vaibhav think of her
charu replies that v will not think any bad 4 devki, he will definately fight 4 his wife's honour👏
and this could well be a trap by someone
imv , d , manhar comes down, v says the commisioner is not here and the officer in charge is saying he cant do anything😡
sid says lawyers cant do anything now and the bail cannot be done till monday
d and manhar will have to be in the lock up for 2 days😭

charu pleads to imv to do something , stop them taking both of them to jail😭
imv tells he cant do anything against the law, an they have to go to jail for now😡
he tells sid and v to prepare themselves in front of media, he also tells them to follow both d and manhar😊
the police takes both d and manhar(srsly u really feel bad 4 devki, d ki kyaa galti thi, actually somewher ucan point fingers at manhar, but d , she was a pawn in this deadly game by imv)

outside media is therethey start questionning d and manhar but both dont sya a word.
they r put up in apolice vam d is shocked and hurt😭
police then start questionning v and sid , sid says that this is a big  saasish to frame his family, and he is confident that they r innocent.
v says he has full confidence in devki and he ssya soon they will get the news of d and manhar immocence👏
imv when asked says that till now they have not heard manhar's and d defense
when asked if charges r proven to be true, he says he will disown them
bb gets sick due to all this tamasha 😭
he is taken inside and kaka calls 4 doc, he gets his pump, and them bb is taken to guest room

scene 5
baa asks imv where he is going😕, he says he has some unfinished issues to solve😉
in the flashback it is shown that imv and chinu  r the mastermind behind all this😈
imv has given money to a government officer or a band officer or some high profile accountant(i dont know, did not herar properly😆😆)

episode ends

precap- d says to imv she will find the person who has done this 👏and she will not leave him,
imv is little tense, v is also present

ok so me thinks v is going to play an imp role here. he might be the one who will save them. he was quite suspicious the other day whn kaka aska why was imv throwing a party, i think baa has also got a doubt but i dont thinkshe will do anything.
v might lets see,
wonderful palyer imv is but i totally hated him today😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
day by day we are getting hooked up to this 
in singapore it comes at 1: 30 midnight i see this show n then sleep

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
IMV kii hi planning hai was obvious in previous episode  when he asked manhar and devki not to say anything and he will take care of everything .He is quite a character 😈
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!🤗
@Jyo... u watch it too?😃
Edited by radt - 12 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
wow this show is getting interesting day by day. hope v supports d.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radt

Thanks for the update!🤗

@Jyo... u watch it too?😃

I chanel surf a lot radha😆,issi liye kai  shows ki khabar rehthi hai😉  even though iam only BV loyalist😃..came here reading anmol's link😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Vedika126

wow this show is getting interesting day by day. hope v supports d.

yup , many ppl were complaining ki they r not showing d struggle,
well here it is, i too have high hopes on vaibhav😊
sruthi_m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for making these updates in english. The content of the serial is very interesting and recently started following this serial.  I am a non hindi speaker and don't understand everything but these updates help me..Appreciate your effort in putting them together
~~Sruthi~~
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why does the neighbour have Manhar's  house key?  Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update...