Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kisivaj

yes i was thinking to make similar topic on abhiya...
good that u made it...it was so painful for abhay to erase piya's memories and walk out of her life...

Hey thanx alot and today every topic on forum is dedicated to Abhiya only😳. But everyone forund that scene very popular

their hug and the way abhay was crying and emotionally kissing her forehead and hugging tightly with passion when she was hypnotized was literally painful for us to see abhay in that condition...

We have always seen abhay in pitty condition but today the scene was so powerful that everyone was flooded with so emotions and This is the reason everyone is feeling sad  and watching abhiya parting was making it more painful

the way they showed flashbacks in reverse order was amazing...hats off to cv's to show us a very passionate way of their love story...

Flashbacks were shown perfectly. It was shown like Pia is loosing something precious
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Yes i jst luved 2day's show + i not evn changed channel 4 once not evn in break & Abhay piya luv is Ahh I cant evn express
Today first half was pure emotional thing and I am sso sure everyone like us were sticted to STAR ONE only to watch such powerful show and ya today abhiya chemistry was on the top
Thanx alot 4 replying😊
Yesterday's episode was mindblowing...abhaya rocked..it was a magical performance from both.
Originally posted by Anamika1570

True! CWB always gives us hope😆
Exactly thats why whole forum loves baba sooo much😆
Originally posted by anurag24t

Yesterday's episode was mindblowing...abhaya rocked..it was a magical performance from both.
yup it was too emotional and painful to watch both of them in that condition and really both of them performed really very well
yes it was very painful suku did a superb job!!her expo's were superb!and guess what CWB is back😆😆
WithOut suspiCion .. it was a Moment fo' all Of Us to get freeze in y-days Natural and Heart touChin , and agonizin' severanCe Of AbhiYa .. Though , when Abhay got freeze in the snow it was merely like a  Splendid and Glorious thing which has touChed my heart .. He was Lookin' Like a " Sleepin' PrinCe Charmin "
A New Blissful and Divine turn has been done .. Just waitin' fo' the moment when Abhay will get Unfreezed , and I Want Piya to do that instead Of Metz' ..

Nice post sanjna, it was really emotional package, chai wala baba came to know ppl missing him on the forum n dukhi coz of today's episode so he came to give new hopes.😉 I was expecting him today after the separation scene.