Posted: 12 years ago

Emotional package is the word that i will say for todays show. Abhay was just looking into Pia's eyes like he was capturing her picture for the last time. Today ViSu chemistry just rocked the show. And pia tears were for her precious memory that Abhay gavee her.

1. ABHAY- He is always there to protect Pia and today he made Pia to forget her most precious thing that is her memories. And in return he gave her a locket. With every second passing he was thinking of pia only and how to save her from evil called Maithali. He is just going away from pia Because to protect her because to give her new life.

2. PIA- She ws full of emotions she ws crying to be with abhay and to take away his pain and to end up with him.. Today pia rocked in her new avataar.

The most emotional part was when abhay walks away from her. One can easily see the pain his voice and walk. When you love someone so deeply it gets so difficult to leave them. Your heart have 1000 KG of weight when you go away and that pain was quite visible. When abhay raise the hand for pia when arnab was taking her away that was most heart-drenching scene as it is very difficult to see your loved ones to go away.

3. Misha- She was as usual into her character. Like doin nautankis and drinking. Always their to support pia and demanding for pocket money.

Rating- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 😊 4.5 stars
p.s- 😊 .5 extra for CWB and he giving us new hope😆
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
It was very painful. For both abhay and piya. Abhay's pain is much as piya will forget him but he can never forget her.
Today's episode was completly awesome...😳
Abhiya's chemistry is as usual magical...☺️
Yes sanju i loved abhlya scene ...so emotional and touching to see abhay . Abhay kept the promise to give piya good life , protect her till he is there . It was painful  when he walked and sat on  the ice looking to piya

Lovely post and painful to see ABHAY in slumber ...hope someone really help him
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

It was very painful. For both abhay and piya. Abhay's pain is much as piya will forget him but he can never forget her.
Exactly pia will forget everything but she will always have a lump in her heart that something important is missing from her. Thats what we call love that even if u forget someone but ur heart will always remember someone in deep down
Originally posted by ninjahattori

Today's episode was completly awesome...😳
Abhiya's chemistry is as usual magical...☺️
Ya today displayed right emotions the pain from each other and that was parting pain
yes i was thinking to make similar topic on abhiya...
good that u made it...it was so painful for abhay to erase piya's memories and walk out of her life...

their hug and the way abhay was crying and emotionally kissing her forehead and hugging tightly with passion when she was hypnotized was literally painful for us to see abhay in that condition...

the way they showed flashbacks in reverse order was amazing...hats off to cv's to show us a very passionate way of their love story...
Yes i jst luved 2day's show + i not evn changed channel 4 once not evn in break & Abhay piya luv is Ahh I cant evn express
True! CWB always gives us hope😆
Originally posted by abhaylove

Yes sanju i loved abhlya scene ...so emotional and touching to see abhay . Abhay kept the promise to give piya good life , protect her till he is there . It was painful  when he walked and sat on  the ice looking to piya

Lovely post and painful to see ABHAY in slumber ...hope someone really help him
Roopa today whole forum is suffering from pain frst of all due to star one people jerks and now due to abhiya powerful scene . And it ws heart melting  to watch Abhay in such a deep pain and pia's plain reaction to memory loss when she was standing still ws more painful

Thanx alot 4 replying and hope that abhay is freed from all this soon