Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Awesome update, Bushy!🤣 I know the epi was horrible and I feel like banging my head somewhere just READING about it but I loveddd your comments...especially the ones about the W*F moments and Deegu's slow motion walk...and for some reason your description of Nakku and her shouting for her saab doll make me laugh hysterically🤣 I think I've lost it🤣

Hey Anu! 🤗 LOL...thanks...😆 The episode was horrible...plain sh** 😆 
Those W*F comments were natural...i mean just after looking at what those weirdos were doing i was going W*F 😕🤣 After seeing Digu's slow motion walk i am liking Navya's walk actually 🤣🤣 And his dialog delivery...god sounds like a speech to me...as if he is reading them aloud like those school kids do in front of their teacher🤣🤣 I was laughing as well at Dutta doll and Nakku's proximity 😆 Imagine Nakku holding Dutta like that everytime 😳😆
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalkanwar

@Bushy... girl.. how could u even sit through this episode- let alone update it😲

Can LCL fall lower than this🤢🤢 Utter..utter disgrace of once a soul stirring story!! Gundaas harassing women, c-grade dialogs, item numbers...this is what LCL has come to now😡😡 And Colors channel... u WANTED THIS storyline... wait a min...ur the ones with sick, convoluted brains behind this bul#**##it🤬🤬

Just what is the PH doing in all this is what I'd love to know?!! Do Paresh Rawal and co. actually keep any tabs on what the hell is happenin? Or they're blissfully unaware, deliberately wearing blinkers or WORSE- totally involved in this ignominy?!! 

Hey there...😃 LOL i am testing my patience and courage 😆😆
LCL can fall more lower...i am sure...🤢 the whole show has been ruined to an irreparable extent 🤢 I dont think anyone can save this show...the maker's have completely ruined it...they must be ashamed of this crap 🤢
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Bushy thanks dear for the update!

*Shudders* when will this horrible serial end? I wonder. Everybody's patience has been tried to the limit. Please God stop this torture. This torture is worse than Nazi Concentration Camp.

Hey Manju 😃
Yeah man i want this show to END...but they are DRAGGING like chewing gum 🤢 😆

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Oh Bushy, how is your training of bearing torture going on? this will make you tough in life😆😆😆

Hey Meenaxi 😳 LOL...the training is going good 🤣 

Originally posted by: sam1984

wah vaki main kya bakwaas episode ta 😆

Hey Sam...LOL yeah the episode was BAKWAAS 😆

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

thnx 4 bearing all the pain 4 us bushy...it rely mustv been a totrute...u rest now..u wil need it afta dis.x

Hey Missy...welcome dude 🤗

Originally posted by: -Coolgurll-

thanks for the update.

🤣 hilarious episode.

Hey Thanks...glad u enjoyed it 😃
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow what a wacky episode

baaji tied and diggu comes with hero entry 🤢

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wah wah wah kya update tha👏👏👏
Emmm kya episode tha🤢
Bushy ,ur WU was relly fantastic👍🏼 & that to for the episode which doesn't have any head or tail.🤢

Well only one thing was good in the entire episode,Baaji told nakku specifically that this doll is not her Dutta.Chalo kisiko yaad toh aaya ke ye show ke original lead ka naam DUTTA hai😆

Another good thing was for u,thanks to Diggu & his tortoise walk ,u got to take ur beauty sleep😆

Thanks a lot👍🏼 for going thru such unidentifiable episode of an alien show😕

Lots of love🤗🤗🤗
Pooja😊
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bushy for the update.. and for going thro the torture.. 🤗
the items songs and the  crap dialogues..i can just laugh over this.. even nakku's words and actions are becoming so repititive i think..they seem to be in a hurry to start the new LS between digu and nakku..
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The episode sounds crazy...who is writing these episodes, I wonder...can't be the same people whose work we used to analyze for hours!

Your update was excellent though...crisp and witty...thanks a lot!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Reading the update leaves me with disgust. I am unable to tolerate the updates...I appreciate all the written updaters actually tolerating the episode. I think I have had enough of this show in any form.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo on ur second update :D