Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When Happily Ever After became Once Upon a Time... (Page 6)

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
lovely post...
just woke up...will comment later...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Good post chilliz !! . The abhlya scene was epic .

Thanks, Rupa! It surely was :)

Though i was not looking forward for the memory erase only to bring abhlya back to where they started . I hope CV dont drag here but  i would like to see piya yearning for the all thoes paces where she met abhay . I always love the connection , yearning they show for there love.

I wasn't either. And even now, I know I'll like it, but I'm still not in favour of it. But I'm fine as long as it isn't dragged. It's a torture to see Abhay and Pia without each other Ouch

Abhay was in pain and no different yesterday but for the first time he has to take decision to be away from piya forever . He wanted to give happy life to piya by take her all memory . Who will share abhay pain ...he went silently to slumber with all the memory piya had with him . 

I'm tired of seeing Abhay suffer! Does he not deserve happiness in his life? Cry.Cry I hope the leap will be a new beginning and AbhIya will finally find the happiness they deserve :)

I look forward for T& kabir pairing and hope to see T as sensible. CV has taken oppt to revamp most of the character . Piya was look good ( no flower on her head look like ruhi LOLLOL) & misha is all same but liked to see as bratty kidWink

I'm neutral towards T-Kabir. Not really looking forward to them but don't have a problem with them either. Only time will tell whether they click or not. But they'll be better than MishKa at least. I was strongly against them.
I like Pia's new look minus the headgear like you said. But I'll miss her old look. Misha is the same and I never want her to change. I love her just like this! <33

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

ChillzHug how are you doing dear? I hope you are feeling better today...please take  care... been busy these days so couldn't reply to your brilliant posts...

Heyy, Reepsy!! How's you? Hug
I'm better today. Thanks! And I haven't been making too many posts. I think you did reply to the last I made LOL

Lovely postClap Yesterday was the most heart wrenching and painful scene of abhiya ever...the end of a beautiful chapter in their love story...

Thank you. I'm sure no AbhIya fan is over that scene yet. I know I'm not Unhappy

Abhay has always done what's right for Piya, however painful it might be for him...his choice in life has been suffering and suffering alone and he did that again...this time though it was forced upon him by Maithali, he had given love a chance and was brought back to the harsh reality by Maithili...so he made the decision again to walk away from piya..

True. Abhay has always made all the decisions and has kept Pia above himself. This time was no different. He didn't just walk away, he also took all her precious memories with him to suffer alone as usual Cry

whereas piya, she's the one who's believed in destiny, fate, meant to be...remember the 9th april episode where she says to sid " kabhi kabhi hame sambhalna nahi chahiye,hume apne aapko kismat ke hawale kar dena chahiye"...that dialogue sums up piya's philosophy of life especially love...even when Maithili was going to bite her she didn't regret loving abhay... and this is piya's strength, her acceptance of her destiny and that she loves abhay, nothing else...no supernatural factor nothing...she loves abhay,period...so yes, this time when destiny brings them back to each other, I would like it if piya made the decision about their relationship,especially concerning her...the first part has been about abhay and his love, suffering and sacrifices...the second part at least where a more mature love story has been indicated by the cv's should give piya her due...am not saying what abhay did was wrong, he was absolutely right and justified and given the circumstances he had no other choice...

Pia has always insisted that they're meant to be as much as Abhay has insisted against it. And honestly, like you said, to her all that matters is she loves Abhay. Unlike him, she isn't considering all aspects of their relationship. She doesn't want to see beyond Abhay. Danger, darkness, nothing matters. All that matters is Abhay. And her feelings are bound to rekindle once she comes face-to-face with Abhay and has a deja-vu finally realising that he is what was missing from her empty life.
I don't blame Abhay either for what he did. I understand completely. I just wish he hadn't done it that's all. 
And yes, for once, I'd love to see Pia taking some decisions and not Abhay Big smile

but this time let a more grown up piya make abhay realize that they are meant to be together however unnatural it might be...and yes I have a feeling that there will be a piya-metz face-off...that would be interesting to watch...

I loved Pia-Maithili's last face-off. I can't wait for the next one! It's amazing how Sukirti manages to pull off two such contrasting characters! I can't even say the same person is playing it!

P.S: I always seem to ramble in your posts ChillzLOL Am sure that most of what I have written has nothing to do with the topicOuch dunno, your writing has that effect on me, and I mean it as a complimentBig smile

Whatever it is, ramble and not related to the post, but I always love reading your takes! Thanks for replying Hug

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

OMG chillz wat a lovely postHug i jst love ur titles everytym nd d matter of ur post was also amazing...love u for such good analysisHeart

Thank you, Chakku! I'm glad you people like what I write! That is what keeps me going Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Chill, Im actually crying after reading this.. & Ur right, anyone watching those 10 mins will cry.. The pain in Abhay's eyes.. Atleast Pia has her family to console her, but Abhay?? He has no one. He was wrong when he said that he is a dead being. He is actually alive.. Pia had made him alive. But Maithili killed him once again. I felt so much pain when he erased her memories. Those were the only thing Pia wanted. If not Abhay, Atleast she could live with those memories... & Ur Title is apt.. Hats Off to You for such a wonderful post.

Aww!! Thank you so much, Kriya! I dislike Maithili for what she did to Abhay! I know I shouldn't get judgmental, she had her own state of mind but for me AbhIya will always come first and I confess that I like whoever gets them closer and I don't whoever breaks them apart. I know my criteria is wrong but well, I happen to be a fan Tongue
Abhay has always suffered alone. People have hardly ever understood him. I'm not surprised this time is no different. I'm happy Pia has people to fall back upon. Her friends and family love her to death. It's sad that despite that, she'll still find something missing in her life.
Thanks for replying! You guys make my post wonderful with your responses and appreciation Big smile

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

You are simply brilliant in what you have summed up.
But this is a dark love story where we may just get the 'Happily ever after' ending...

Thank you, Vinu!
We're all positive that one day, we'll get our AbhIya together for 'Ever After' and then, as long as they're there for each other, the 'Happily' factor will automatically be attained Big smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

lovely post...
just woke up...will comment later...

Thanks, Kiranni! And Good morning LOL
Awaiting your reply Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
i totally echo your sentiments..beautifully written as always...when i first read your post..i was just smiling..it's like our thoughts always match..it just amazes me everyday...i also wrote a post yesterday for a change...lolzz..it's along the same line as urs..it's titled something worth fighting for..
honestlly..i wasn't too happy with the last abhiya scene..abhay was brilliant..bt i just wished piya had something more..i started liking the scene after abhay erased her memory..when piya just stood like a stone...both actors did great job..it was a good scene..bt i just thot it could have been better..any ways..
true...their happiness was fleeting...a few hours of one single night changed everything for abhay and piya..their nice little pink bubble burst and became a cruel reality which turned their story into once upon a time story...na kabhi kissi ne suni..na kabhi kissi ne kahi...
and abhay taking her memory..well, that's the abhay for us, right?? he has always taken all the decisions of their relationship..and you're right..piya couldn't even fight with abhay about erasing her memory..all she could do was beg abhay not to take away her life..all she knew was she loved him and that was it...and all abhay could do was to apologize...
bt as always destiny has its own plan...piya will again choose the road that leads her to abhay..her destiny will take her where she is supposed to be...honestly right now..i am just not liking this piya..it's like i don't know her anymore...the main traits of piya are lacking in this new version of piya...i just can't wait till their love story again takes its course...i am not blaming anyone or anything..bt it's just wierd to see her like this..like u know without abhay...her soul is missing...i am not liking it..bt oh well..it doesn't bother me much anymore..bt i still hope CVs won't ruin it..and keep the charm going..

Edited by kiranni - 24 May 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index