Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When Happily Ever After became Once Upon a Time... (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@everyone left: I'll return with my replies tomorrow. I'm not feeling too well. Hope you guys understand. I'm SO sorry! Thanks to you all for replying! I'll definitely reply individually tomorro! Love you all Hug

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
so really wrote it magically u r right my hearrt now ache 4 abiya i really cant wrote more cause my heart is aching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
OH GOD CHILZ..My neethi..  .what title yaar..SUPER DUPER..happily ever after to once upon a time..eh,,>> BRILLIANT & each & every word you ahev written needs to be kissed..adn Chilz..sorry I wll not write anything..as I have written all my balabbering in my as usual LONG POST..And I actually feel like I saw the mirror when I read your post..which was telling me..you better remain silent..!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Good post chilliz !! . The abhlya scene was epic .

Though i was not looking forward for the memory erase only to bring abhlya back to where they started . I hope CV dont drag here but  i would like to see piya yearning for the all thoes paces where she met abhay . I always love the connection , yearning they show for there love.

Abhay was in pain and no different yesterday but for the first time he has to take decision to be away from piya forever . He wanted to give happy life to piya by take her all memory . Who will share abhay pain ...he went silently to slumber with all the memory piya had with him . 

I look forward for T& kabir pairing and hope to see T as sensible. CV has taken oppt to revamp most of the character . Piya was look good ( no flower on her head look like ruhi LOLLOL) & misha is all same but liked to see as bratty kidWink

.Jane..

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
ChillzHug how are you doing dear? I hope you are feeling better today...please take  care... been busy these days so couldn't reply to your brilliant posts...

Lovely postClap Yesterday was the most heart wrenching and painful scene of abhiya ever...the end of a beautiful chapter in their love story...

Abhay has always done what's right for Piya, however painful it might be for him...his choice in life has been suffering and suffering alone and he did that again...this time though it was forced upon him by Maithali, he had given love a chance and was brought back to the harsh reality by Maithili...so he made the decision again to walk away from piya..

whereas piya, she's the one who's believed in destiny, fate, meant to be...remember the 9th april episode where she says to sid " kabhi kabhi hame sambhalna nahi chahiye,hume apne aapko kismat ke hawale kar dena chahiye"...that dialogue sums up piya's philosophy of life especially love...even when Maithili was going to bite her she didn't regret loving abhay... and this is piya's strength, her acceptance of her destiny and that she loves abhay, nothing else...no supernatural factor nothing...she loves abhay,period...so yes, this time when destiny brings them back to each other, I would like it if piya made the decision about their relationship,especially concerning her...the first part has been about abhay and his love, suffering and sacrifices...the second part at least where a more mature love story has been indicated by the cv's should give piya her due...am not saying what abhay did was wrong, he was absolutely right and justified and given the circumstances he had no other choice...

but this time let a more grown up piya make abhay realize that they are meant to be together however unnatural it might be...and yes I have a feeling that there will be a piya-metz face-off...that would be interesting to watch...

P.S: I always seem to ramble in your posts ChillzLOL Am sure that most of what I have written has nothing to do with the topicOuch dunno, your writing has that effect on me, and I mean it as a complimentBig smile

Edited by reepicheep - 24 May 2011 at 12:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisharoy1

nicely written...
of course they will meet again ...
but this leap was much needed to start the story freshly...
in between story got out of track and to bring it back...leap was necessary...
but i want to see tracker ...LOL and her reaction after seeing pia's new look...even kabir

I guess you're right. Maybe the leap was necessary to start the story afresh. Yet, when I see that scene, I wish there was another way =(
I want to see everyone's reaction regarding Pia's new look! Lol! She looks like a different person altogether :P
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Awesome One Neetz Hug

Fate have tied 'em , they'll certainly meet again as true love never dies so they couldn't be fall apart ... Heart touChin' Abhay's dialogues has weeped me Out busrtly .. the severance was much agonizin' as compare to before .. 'cos any wound can be heal but a wound Of Love can never be Cured .. Piya will never ever forget Abhay , 'cos every time she tries to forget every time she remembers him .. Thier love is immortal , they're soul mates and souls can never fall apart ..
They stay into eaCh others body and heart .. Despite Of all this , Piya is incomplete without Abhay and somethin' subconcious is wrigglin' in her heart until she finds the truth Of her Past ..
Its the hardest truth that " Everythin' happens for a reason " but to wait for that reason is the more hardest thing to come along , and agonziin' thing to endure .. Two Lovers Two Bodies But One sOul Will Meet One Day ..

Thank you, Sadaf! Hug
Fate doesn't want them apart, true. It is just testing their love and giving them a hard time, that's all. 
But one day they will meet. How long can you make someone suffer? Abhay is suffering and Pia is suffering as well, she doesn't even know it. I'm waiting for them to come face to face.
I love your last paragraph! You always write so well Clap

Dark-Hues

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Comment updated on page 1 and my hands are itching to spam ur topicROFL

Go ahead. My topic is at your mercy now LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index