Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When Happily Ever After became Once Upon a Time... (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yes , With today's episode PKYEK is back to square one. I only hope that the Creatives do not take forever to bring back Abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
nicely written...
of course they will meet again ...
but this leap was much needed to start the story freshly...
in between story got out of track and to bring it back...leap was necessary...
but i want to see tracker ...LOL and her reaction after seeing pia's new look...even kabir

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita131

Nicely Written !!! 
I always keep looking out for the electric purple of your writing , eagerly waiting for it !!!! Smile

Most people seem to like my font colours LOL
Thanks a lot for replying and appreciating what I wrote Embarrassed

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome One Neetz Hug

Fate have tied 'em , they'll certainly meet again as true love never dies so they couldn't be fall apart ... Heart touChin' Abhay's dialogues has weeped me Out busrtly .. the severance was much agonizin' as compare to before .. 'cos any wound can be heal but a wound Of Love can never be Cured .. Piya will never ever forget Abhay , 'cos every time she tries to forget every time she remembers him .. Thier love is immortal , they're soul mates and souls can never fall apart ..
They stay into eaCh others body and heart .. Despite Of all this , Piya is incomplete without Abhay and somethin' subconcious is wrigglin' in her heart until she finds the truth Of her Past ..
Its the hardest truth that " Everythin' happens for a reason " but to wait for that reason is the more hardest thing to come along , and agonziin' thing to endure .. Two Lovers Two Bodies But One sOul Will Meet One Day ..

.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Comment updated on page 1 and my hands are itching to spam ur topicROFL

.Jane..

Mariola Senior Member
Mariola
Mariola

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Amazingly written  Clapand yes the ywill meet agian

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

RES
Thank god a topic from u :P
---edited----
Are you CWB. okay holes apart. Today abhay was in worst condition then pia. Though Pia lost most precious thing called memories but she will have less pain(cz there will be a deep pain in her heart). And Abhay we will always be there waiting to get freed to go to pia. And pia though will be lost in her dreams but will always come carry a heavy heart that will be coz of the reason that she still misses her love her soulmate. She will always have a heart that will always beat 4 abhay even after no memory of Abhay. Like today she will always try to remember her past and will always try to dugg out her past. But one day she will get successful and that day the persons who are destined to meet will finally meet each other.

Chillz i like your title alot and u wrote really well.

Lol!! Finally you got what you wanted, Sanju LOL

In the short run, definitely Abhay is in a worse condition simply because he is suffering, he is pained, he always was. Pia doesn't remember anything. She doesn't know she'd once loved someone and now, he's no longer there with her. Her mind doesn't anyway. But what about her existence which will appear hollow and she has no idea why? I don't know whether I will like to compare Abhay and Pia in the long run or not, on a deeper and more intellectual level. I just know one day, true love will triumph and AbhIya will meet and then, all the pain and suffering which each of them has gone through will no longer matter. All that will matter is that they have each other Big smile

@CWB: He is a legend and will always be. I have a long way to go before I can match up to him Wink

Thanks a zillion for replying Hug

--sunshine--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

They are bound to meet again. As it's destiny and nobody can fight with destiny.

Yes, Sanchu. No one can fight destiny. Not even Maithili. She can't keep AbhIya apart no matter how much and how hard she tries Big smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 23 May 2011 at 12:42pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index