Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kiranni

i totally echo your sentiments..beautifully written as always...when i first read your post..i was just smiling..it's like our thoughts always match..it just amazes me everyday...i also wrote a post yesterday for a change...lolzz..it's along the same line as urs..it's titled something worth fighting for..

honestlly..i wasn't too happy with the last abhiya scene..abhay was brilliant..bt i just wished piya had something more..i started liking the scene after abhay erased her memory..when piya just stood like a stone...both actors did great job..it was a good scene..bt i just thot it could have been better..any ways..
true...their happiness was fleeting...a few hours of one single night changed everything for abhay and piya..their nice little pink bubble burst and became a cruel reality which turned their story into once upon a time story...na kabhi kissi ne suni..na kabhi kissi ne kahi...
and abhay taking her memory..well, that's the abhay for us, right?? he has always taken all the decisions of their relationship..and you're right..piya couldn't even fight with abhay about erasing her memory..all she could do was beg abhay not to take away her life..all she knew was she loved him and that was it...and all abhay could do was to apologize...
bt as always destiny has its own plan...piya will again choose the road that leads her to abhay..her destiny will take her where she is supposed to be...honestly right now..i am just not liking this piya..it's like i don't know her anymore...the main traits of piya are lacking in this new version of piya...i just can't wait till their love story again takes its course...i am not blaming anyone or anything..bt it's just wierd to see her like this..like u know without abhay...her soul is missing...i am not liking it..bt oh well..it doesn't bother me much anymore..bt i still hope CVs won't ruin it..and keep the charm going..

You wrote a post? Link please! πŸ˜ƒ
You didn't like the scene? Haww!! I LOVED it! It's dialogues, the impact, ViSu's realistic performance par excellence! It would've been nice if Pia was more proactive, I agree with you there. Nevertheless, this is one scene I'm going to remember in a long long time! 
I don't like this new Pia either. She is not my Pia. Abhay has taken my Pia away and I miss her like crazy!
Rest, as always, beautifully said and I totally agree with you!
Thanks for replying πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ Chillz 

OMG how you were able to write such post after such an emotional episode. I have no words cause you express all so well I have nothing to add. 

I really don't know, Rani! I actually haven't even written half of what I actually felt! My condition on Monday was BAD! πŸ˜›

Gosh Abhiya seem so helpless and there was nothing they could do get themselves out of  there current state. 😭 I think deep down Piya subconscious accept her present situation cause when she awake out of darkness what kind of life will she have without Abhay. I found it odd that Abhay think he represents darkness in Piya life but the reality he is her light. I don't know if I'll be able to watch any episode without Abhiya. I'm with you too that I hope that Abhay is wrong this time and their path will cross again.

Abhay is Pia's light, he made her life beautiful but he does come from a dark world there is no denying that. Abhay needs to come back soon and get back our Pia with him as well! PKYEK seems so dead! 

ViSu really did an awesome job with that scene. Those two has such an magnetic chemistry you almost forget they're protraying fictional characters.

True! They really outdid themselves on Friday and Monday! It's weird how I find their performances to be even more impressive when the scene is with each other. They really bring out the best in each other. No wonder their pair works so well.

Suno Ekta, please don't drag showing Abhay or Abhiya reunion cause that plastic doll walking around isn't Piya J.  When all said and done am looking forward to the leap tracks. I guess they haven't shown T. Kabir/T let see how that work but at least it isn't with Misha 🀒. I see them more like brother/sister who're BFF but never as lovers.

I'll kill EK if she drags this track! It is a torture for us AbhIya fans! Abhay is missing altogether but what bothers me more is Pia is also missing but she's physically present and it hurts to see her like that!
I would've never approved of Kabir-Misha. Kabir-T, like you said, let's wait and watch =)

I love Piya look the in the promo better. Ekta really need some better stylist when come's to the western look in her shows.

I, too, like her look in the promo better. This one's weird.

BTW this is forπŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— I read you post in another thread and you seemed a bit annoyed. I hope All Iz Well.

Aww!! Ty soo much! πŸ€—.πŸ€—[.>:D<] All's fine now. I was just in a bad mood. It wasn't the right time to instigate me that's all. If you want the details, I have no issues PMing you about what was wrong =)

Thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Chillz, how are you doing now? are you better? get well soon dearπŸ˜ƒ

Heya, Reeps! I'm much better now. I was just a bit tensed about my result and a couple of other things that's all. It's more or less fine now. Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

I couldn't find our ranting thread, so am going to rant here nowπŸ˜† forgive this intrusion in such a deep and emotional post😳

Oh my 🀣 Sure, go ahead! The post's all yours! You're more than welcome to do whatever you want here πŸ˜›

What am I going to rant about..well the abhayless episode...seriously like its getting on my nerves😑 and I have this bad feeling that cv's are going to drag it till this weekend and not show abhay, and I can't handle that...the alternative is watching that last abhiya scene which though beautiful in its intensity is even more torturous...and I so understand and empathize with your state of mind...I don't want to watch it either yet end up watching it...its like some compulsion dunno how long they are going to drag this party thing coz pkyek loves to drag its parties...

Aww!! I know what you mean, Reeps! A couple of more episodes like yesterday's will be enough to make me quit PKYEK till I" get AbhIya back. Last entire week, only one night was shown. Lol! Didn't realise it na? But I hope they don't do it with this party! I need the show back on track now! No more fillers please!

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

You wrote a post? Link please! πŸ˜ƒ
You didn't like the scene? Haww!! I LOVED it! It's dialogues, the impact, ViSu's realistic performance par excellence! It would've been nice if Pia was more proactive, I agree with you there. Nevertheless, this is one scene I'm going to remember in a long long time! 
I don't like this new Pia either. She is not my Pia. Abhay has taken my Pia away and I miss her like crazy!
Rest, as always, beautifully said and I totally agree with you!
Thanks for replying πŸ€—

ha ha..yaa..i wrote a post...lolz..
i didn't not like the scene...i just think writing could have been much better..bt vivian and sukku were rocking as usual...
yaa..i don't like this piya either..it's like i don't know this girl...and she is soo incomplete with abhay not around...i just hope yeh log drag na kare...2 episodes..no abhay...they better not drag it...bt i am happy at least abhay's voice will be there in tomo's epi..lolzzz...they better wake him up fast...looks like werewolf entered..so let's see...i am not liking the current episodes much either..the only thing that keep me hooked is misha and the emptiness that piya feels...the pull towards abhay and where abhay is..it just shows how strong, intense and deep their love was...
i read you weren't feeling well...i hope you're all right now..take care! πŸ€—

.Jane.. thumbnail
^^I'm fine now, thanks, Kiranni! I kind of liked today's episode on the whole. But yes, I miss Abhay. I hope he comes back soon. I'll just check that post (=