When Happily Ever After became Once Upon a Time... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ishita131

Nicely Written !!! 
I always keep looking out for the electric purple of your writing , eagerly waiting for it !!!! πŸ˜Š

Most people seem to like my font colours πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot for replying and appreciating what I wrote 😳

Awesome One Neetz πŸ€—

Fate have tied 'em , they'll certainly meet again as true love never dies so they couldn't be fall apart ... Heart touChin' Abhay's dialogues has weeped me Out busrtly .. the severance was much agonizin' as compare to before .. 'cos any wound can be heal but a wound Of Love can never be Cured .. Piya will never ever forget Abhay , 'cos every time she tries to forget every time she remembers him .. Thier love is immortal , they're soul mates and souls can never fall apart ..
They stay into eaCh others body and heart .. Despite Of all this , Piya is incomplete without Abhay and somethin' subconcious is wrigglin' in her heart until she finds the truth Of her Past ..
Its the hardest truth that " Everythin' happens for a reason " but to wait for that reason is the more hardest thing to come along , and agonziin' thing to endure .. Two Lovers Two Bodies But One sOul Will Meet One Day ..
Comment updated on page 1 and my hands are itching to spam ur topic🀣
Amazingly written  πŸ‘and yes the ywill meet agian
Originally posted by sanjna4

RES
Thank god a topic from u :P
---edited----
Are you CWB. okay holes apart. Today abhay was in worst condition then pia. Though Pia lost most precious thing called memories but she will have less pain(cz there will be a deep pain in her heart). And Abhay we will always be there waiting to get freed to go to pia. And pia though will be lost in her dreams but will always come carry a heavy heart that will be coz of the reason that she still misses her love her soulmate. She will always have a heart that will always beat 4 abhay even after no memory of Abhay. Like today she will always try to remember her past and will always try to dugg out her past. But one day she will get successful and that day the persons who are destined to meet will finally meet each other.

Chillz i like your title alot and u wrote really well.

Lol!! Finally you got what you wanted, Sanju πŸ˜†

In the short run, definitely Abhay is in a worse condition simply because he is suffering, he is pained, he always was. Pia doesn't remember anything. She doesn't know she'd once loved someone and now, he's no longer there with her. Her mind doesn't anyway. But what about her existence which will appear hollow and she has no idea why? I don't know whether I will like to compare Abhay and Pia in the long run or not, on a deeper and more intellectual level. I just know one day, true love will triumph and AbhIya will meet and then, all the pain and suffering which each of them has gone through will no longer matter. All that will matter is that they have each other πŸ˜ƒ

@CWB: He is a legend and will always be. I have a long way to go before I can match up to him πŸ˜‰

Thanks a zillion for replying πŸ€—
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

They are bound to meet again. As it's destiny and nobody can fight with destiny.

Yes, Sanchu. No one can fight destiny. Not even Maithili. She can't keep AbhIya apart no matter how much and how hard she tries πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Originally posted by NIDIZ

True..?? If Metz had been a little selfless in Love..that wuld have been the most viewable scene..!!Atleast I wished for that..!!
But Life needs some Saucy Evilish Grin sprinkled over..!!
Abhay knew it from beginning..There wuld be all this difficulties in btw them..
Lyf makes you fall in love ❀️...and also makes you cry...It maybe ironical but its true that you come to know the value of precious relations until the make you cryy!!...
But Abhay has even taken away ,this right of crying from Pia..!!The very right that she could remember him till her existences..!!Pia begged him not to..Not to erase ,to remove his memories,she culd survive with them..!!But,Abhay did erased it.. I don't feel in here anyone is at finger point..Abhay did what he thought is suitable for making Pia's life a Heaven..!! rather then giving her a Living Hell.!!
Emptiness..!! True..? I wuld love to see how will she figure it out..Fire though frozen but,this Wind will blow away all the flora n sand away.. Will Enlighten The Fire Flame Of Their Love Again..!!
And About u're topic title..True..?? It gives you pain when Happily Ever after turns out to be Once upon a Time..!!
But, you forgetting the main theme,Once Upon a Time is written at the beginning of a Story..And Happily Ever after at the End..!! When life's brings in all happiness,fulfilling all our desires making nothing to remain as our aim , our goal..than,Life is little lame.. when you have everything u ask for,it's makes u ignore something very important..!!Not everytime the case may be is always there..??
There Love Is A fairytale, though A Dark one.. Blessing from divine forces was always there with there love.. *Proof* Well,Sometimes you could just feel it..
 Though there love story is Dark..It has more Brightness than any-other Fairytale with Glitter Powder..!!
The Brightness of love pure n divine..!! 

I don't approve of Abhay erasing Pia's memories either. Yes, you're right when you say that Pia had a right to keep those memories intact but then again, how far can you blame Abhay? As you said, he's justified. All he wants is Pia to lead a normal life. Little does he know that destiny will once again throw Pia in the shadows of his world, rather, Pia herself will readily enter his world again.
I love your last para. Well, fairytale or not, AbhIya are surely meant to be together. Sometimes, Happily Ever After just doesn't matter. Even if they aren't happy always, just the fact that they're together will make everything worth it =)

Thanks for replying!
Awesome post yes Abhay & piya were 2 gud 2day & v all cried for thm
Originally posted by kisivaj

not only abiya fans, it made me too feel so emotional about their parting....it was so painful for abhay to erase piya's memories and walk out of her life...

their hug and the way abhay was crying and emotionally kissing her forehead and hugging tightly with passion when she was hypnotized was literally painful for us to see abhay in that condition...

the way they showed flashbacks in reverse order was amazing...hats off to cv's for showing us a very passionate way of their love story...

Abhay's condition has always been worth all the sympathy in the world. Life really throws the toughest of tests on him, doesn't it? Sometimes, I feel fate is a sadist towards Abhay. Nothing has come easy on him. This time was no different. 
The scene was extremely powerful and impactful, one I'll remember for a long time. Honestly, I was blankly watching the rest of the episode. Everything went over my head because my mind was still stuck on that one scene. 
Thanks for replying :)
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I don't approve of Abhay erasing Pia's memories either. Yes, you're right when you say that Pia had a right to keep those memories intact but then again, how far can you blame Abhay? As you said, he's justified. All he wants is Pia to lead a normal life. Little does he know that destiny will once again throw Pia in the shadows of his world, rather, Pia herself will readily enter his world again.
I love your last para. Well, fairytale or not, AbhIya are surely meant to be together. Sometimes, Happily Ever After just doesn't matter. Even if they aren't happy always, just the fact that they're together will make everything worth it =)

Thanks for replying!
Thats exactly my point..Living n being together Eternally..is the most happiest moment in any lovers life..!!
The satisfaction of I'll Always Be there for you gives u more courage than anything..n thats what matters in any sort of relation..!!