intimacy..the teenage problem

Posted: 12 years ago
physical intimacy s a huge problem developing among the teenage ..that the director wants to show may be!otherwise they hardly know each other..they don't know may be each others  likes ...dislikes... but without trying to know each other...they statred..this intimacy...may be because of this they 'll face some problem obviously...
what do u think...i know everyone s enjoying..that's true..but how love should be defined?
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
thanks shonaa... Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
I second your thoughts...the production team is showing what the large chunk of our country i.e youth want to see and i find nothing wrong in it...but ya intimacy doesnt work for me all the time..would love to see something substantial..when i saw the first promo of this show i thought it would be different but no its the same old stuff...well logic and indian soaps dont go hand in hand!Edited by -Shonaa- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Shonaa-

I second your thoughts...the production team is showing what the large chunk of our country i.e youth want to see and i find nothing wrong in it...but ya intimacy doesnt work for me all the time..would love to see something substantial..when i saw the first promo of this show i thought it would be different but no its the same old stuff...well logic and indian soaps dont go hand in hand!
i agreed but true youngs r going for this intimacy...that's ok ...but atleast they should know first...they should feel each other...that they lack..the teens...
i agree...boy or girl get attracted to each and think they are in love...

but in case of anaya they never felt same way for anyone else...so we can't say that it's a crush or just attraction...their is something more...

they were always different around each other and shared a special bond which was not just friendship...and this picnic gave them time to come close ...
Originally posted by anisharoy1

i agree...boy or girl get attracted to each and think they are in love...

but in case of anaya they never felt same way for anyone else...so we can't say that it's a crush or just attraction...their is something more...

they were always different around each other and shared a special bond which was not just friendship...and this picnic gave them time to come close ...

thank u so much...
Originally posted by Anant_lover

I agree

thanks...😊
Originally posted by Love_Anant

i agree wid u

thank u..😊
Originally posted by bristi04

physical intimacy s a huge problem developing among the teenage ..that the director wants to show may be!otherwise they hardly know each other..they don't know may be each others  likes ...dislikes... but without trying to know each other...they statred..this intimacy...may be because of this they 'll face some problem obviously...
what do u think...i know everyone s enjoying..that's true..but how love should be defined?

very good analysis dear.  i don't think most of  the teenagers in this country want this sort of physical intimacy in real life... but frankly speaking most of us would like to see these things in the shows...😆.  it is b'coz reel and real life are entirely different.

Regarding A&N, they are completely out of this world now.  they really don't know they are in love...