The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@Priya: i will :)

@Sanjana: i knowww!
Frankly, i wud've watched the show even if it were of new actor/actresses or not known people, other than ram and Priya, cz i just LOVEEE the concept of Love after marriage, and i do believe in Arranged Marriages! Embarrassed, Plan to do an arranged one too!
*hopefully*
LOL

-SilverFlames-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@ renno u believe in it? i believe in both
p.s. this is 4 front pg

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 24 May 2011 at 6:48am

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Yeah, i mean, dekho Love in unconditional and it doesnt tell u before it happens! :P
LOL, so u can fall in Love anytime, no control on that, involuntarily, BUT, i prefer Arranged marriages Embarrassed, cz, well, i dunno, maybe bcz its more decent, and parents cant be wrong at such a thing Stern Smile
i think its cute, when u get to explore ur spouse AFTER marriage! Embarrassed
LOL, my POV, others may disagree! :)
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
i know, Shini will put it, dont worry :)
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
ok
:)
i g2g revise
-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Frankly, i wud've watched the show even if it were of new actor/actresses or not known people, other than ram and Priya, cz i just LOVEEE the concept of Love after marriage, and i do believe in Arranged Marriages! Embarrassed, Plan to do an arranged one too!
*hopefully*
LOL
I love the concept too.. and yes alot of TV marriages is couple who fall in love then marry yet this will be aspect which is one that is not only minimal but very relate- able for people as most people have had arranged marriages. I mean its only sort naya zamaana when people chose before it was left for the parents and if dulha/dulhaan were okay then shaadi not like aaj kal when everyone meets in college/uni.. I sound like a granny but it is true hence why I can't wait to see how they tackle it!. I do believe in arranged marriages too and hopefully will have one too. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsha_002serendipity.

ramsha_002 IF-Rockerz
ramsha_002
ramsha_002

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

*hopefully*
LOL
I love the concept too.. and yes alot of TV marriages is couple who fall in love then marry yet this will be aspect which is one that is not only minimal but very relate- able for people as most people have had arranged marriages. I mean its only sort naya zamaana when people chose before it was left for the parents and if dulha/dulhaan were okay then shaadi not like aaj kal when everyone meets in college/uni.. I sound like a granny but it is true hence why I can't wait to see how they tackle it!. I do believe in arranged marriages too and hopefully will have one too. LOL 
hey sanju...how r u???

n agree even i luv the concept...so real!!! n top of it RAM being the lead EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-SilverFlames-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index