India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*::.Ram&Sakshi Sanctuary.::* (Page 14)

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@Guddi: Guddi, i think teri shaadi hogayii hai, hainaa?! 
ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Shaadi???ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Bina mujhe bataye? Gauri ... now lets get Naaraaz ...HMPH!

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@ Preetzi - OMG.. When u like AP, the 'good' actor conditions definitely dont match Pinch So dont lie.. Jz accept u like ALL random couplesApprove

Kidding ROFL I know hun.. Even I liked AP but only for first 2 yrs LOL.. And I love Rakshu too Big smile I love trios as well.. Like I liked APB Wink.. But I can never ever like KAngry She's jz a KK .. Angry I wanna kill her Censored She can ddo HELL with her PIYUSH CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored Jz leave my Sujal Blushing He's mine Blushing

Yeah my top most are PRB and MiChi Big smile Never gonna change that Big smile

@ Ass - Yeah fine.. I am cool only Big smile But finally now me gtg Big smile

@ Reeno - HELL I am NOT married AngryAngry Jz that in this new city, I am lost Broken Heart.. Trying to cope up wid everything.. Broken Heart.. I will be back soon.. Big smile Fully Big smile

Okie guys.. Have fun Big smile I will be here on regular basis from now on.. And I m missing my ST FC as well Big smile Will be back soon Big smile Love u my 'jobless' friends Big smile Thumbs Up And also those who have job LOL.. Byeee.. Love Big smile Guddi Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-serendipity.

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yeah my top most are PRB and MiChi Big smile Never gonna change that Big smile

And that defines why u hate K. Ooo anyways ... i liked KSK till that New Season came n Hiten was brought in ... it lost its charm then. Otherwise it was good and K ... well i hated with she was with PAngry. Aaj bhi khool kholta hai

Anyways forget that and hopefully this Show shudnt have any 3rd angle or circle for that matter

prerna4rishav

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Shaadi???Shocked Bina mujhe bataye? Gauri ... now lets get Naaraaz ...HMPH!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

prerna4rishav

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Shaadi???Shocked Bina mujhe bataye? Gauri ... now lets get Naaraaz ...HMPH!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Reeno ... ShushROFLROFLROFL

Btw ... update that Home Page Yaar ... Vid links and Members List n Some Sigs n Avis too

I liked the Main Post thoughEmbarrassed

prerna4rishavserendipity.

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Preeti.. Yes.. KashishAngry Dont talk abt her I am still mad at her Angry

And I hate K-shows .. Because she beautifully spoils d couples.. I love KZK throughout that's it.. But that doesnt mean the show was amazing.. I will be the first one to make fun of it ROFL I liked everything abt the show anyways.. And the fact that except my Ronit n Shweta, everyone was changed LOL.. Plastic surgery and all.. My janus were the rockers of the show Blushing Big smile For me Big smile

And I am really looking forward to this show.. Hopefully Kekta will handle it well.. She ruined Bandini after one yr.. Dont want this show to follow Bandini Big smile Sakshi is AWESOME !! Big smile I wish it had Ronit but then it's fine.. Ram is also nice actor Big smile

@ Reeno.. Stop ganging against me Angry It's not gonna work becuz I know u love me Blushing.. And I love u Embarrassed Feeling shy ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp-Preeti-serendipity.

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Guddi
Beauty of Ekta Show is that she ruins it Beautifully ... ooo where did i say that all her Shows were the Best ... i can any days comment on them and also make remarks as some were such ... dont talk abt replacements ... Till date the worst replacement of her shows was of Sujal ... i can never forgive her for that ... she almost Killed the character SujalAngry

Anyways ... this Show. I would just say ... kuch bhi kar but dont kill or replace the Main Leads ... rest do whtso ever u want ... and as it is am watching it for basic entertainment and no addictions this timeLOL

HaHaHeHe-Huppprerna4rishav

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index