Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Shaadi???😲😲😲😲😲 Bina mujhe bataye? Gauri ... now lets get Naaraaz ...HMPH!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ Preetzi - OMG.. When u like AP, the 'good' actor conditions definitely dont match 😡 So dont lie.. Jz accept u like ALL random couples

Kidding 🀣 I know hun.. Even I liked AP but only for first 2 yrs πŸ˜†.. And I love Rakshu too πŸ˜ƒ I love trios as well.. Like I liked APB πŸ˜‰.. But I can never ever like K😑 She's jz a KK .. 😑 I wanna kill her 🀬 She can ddo HELL with her PIYUSH 🀬🀬🀬🀬 Jz leave my Sujal ☺️ He's mine ☺️

Yeah my top most are PRB and MiChi πŸ˜ƒ Never gonna change that πŸ˜ƒ

@ Ass - Yeah fine.. I am cool only πŸ˜ƒ But finally now me gtg πŸ˜ƒ

@ Reeno - HELL I am NOT married 😑😑 Jz that in this new city, I am lost πŸ₯Ί.. Trying to cope up wid everything.. πŸ₯Ί.. I will be back soon.. πŸ˜ƒ Fully πŸ˜ƒ

Okie guys.. Have fun πŸ˜ƒ I will be here on regular basis from now on.. And I m missing my ST FC as well πŸ˜ƒ Will be back soon πŸ˜ƒ Love u my 'jobless' friends πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ And also those who have job πŸ˜†.. Byeee.. Love πŸ˜ƒ Guddi πŸ˜ƒ
-Preeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yeah my top most are PRB and MiChi πŸ˜ƒ Never gonna change that πŸ˜ƒ

And that defines why u hate K. Ooo anyways ... i liked KSK till that New Season came n Hiten was brought in ... it lost its charm then. Otherwise it was good and K ... well i hated with she was with P😑. Aaj bhi khool kholta hai

Anyways forget that and hopefully this Show shudnt have any 3rd angle or circle for that matter
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Shaadi???😲 Bina mujhe bataye? Gauri ... now lets get Naaraaz ...HMPH!

🀣 🀣 🀣
-Preeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

🀣 🀣 🀣

Reeno ... Shush🀣🀣🀣

Btw ... update that Home Page Yaar ... Vid links and Members List n Some Sigs n Avis too

I liked the Main Post though😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Preeti.. Yes.. Kashish😑 Dont talk abt her I am still mad at her 😑

And I hate K-shows .. Because she beautifully spoils d couples.. I love KZK throughout that's it.. But that doesnt mean the show was amazing.. I will be the first one to make fun of it 🀣 I liked everything abt the show anyways.. And the fact that except my Ronit n Shweta, everyone was changed πŸ˜†.. Plastic surgery and all.. My janus were the rockers of the show ☺️ πŸ˜ƒ For me πŸ˜ƒ

And I am really looking forward to this show.. Hopefully Kekta will handle it well.. She ruined Bandini after one yr.. Dont want this show to follow Bandini πŸ˜ƒ Sakshi is AWESOME !! πŸ˜ƒ I wish it had Ronit but then it's fine.. Ram is also nice actor πŸ˜ƒ

@ Reeno.. Stop ganging against me 😑 It's not gonna work becuz I know u love me ☺️.. And I love u 😳 Feeling shy 🀣
-Preeti- thumbnail
Guddi
Beauty of Ekta Show is that she ruins it Beautifully ... ooo where did i say that all her Shows were the Best ... i can any days comment on them and also make remarks as some were such ... dont talk abt replacements ... Till date the worst replacement of her shows was of Sujal ... i can never forgive her for that ... she almost Killed the character Sujal😑

Anyways ... this Show. I would just say ... kuch bhi kar but dont kill or replace the Main Leads ... rest do whtso ever u want ... and as it is am watching it for basic entertainment and no addictions this timeπŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shaadi???😲 Bina mujhe bataye? Gauri ... now lets get Naaraaz ...HMPH!

nah nah she is not married well not yet anyway and she wouldn't do that behind my back cos she knows that if she get married without me at her wedding on her wedding day she will be dead meat😑🀣
-Preeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

nah nah she is not married well not yet anyway and she wouldn't do that behind my back cos she knows that if she get married without me at her wedding on her wedding day she will be dead meat😑🀣

Now u make me PROUD by saying that. You can merrily stalk me now🀣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Now u make me PROUD by saying that. You can merrily stalk me now🀣

oh thank u ji