Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Great progress in the story Anu...really looking forward to hearing Maan talk of his past.

Once Geet sees the articles and hears perhaps his side of the story...Geet will remember her mother's words from earlier...that she should TRUST Maan and her LOVE for him...and as such...this will guide her in her reaction and acceptance of Maan's past.

Geet
may not know the details or the level of involvement, but she already knows that he was involved with Sameera in the past...so that should keep the HUGE shock of a PAST LOVE interest out of the equation.  And going along with that logic...Geet will be upset that Sameera ensnared him so badly in such a PUBLIC spectacle...and that she dragged his name thru the mud... BUT I don't think even for one minute that Geet will think or suspect that Maan was at fault.   She knows him enough to know what kind of a guy he is and was,and not only that but she has seen him live a SOMBER, DULL life after the breakup with Sameera.   That in itself is testament to Maan's actions and behaviors...Any man if he was a PLAYER or s PLAYBOY, would not have lived the way MAAN was living before realizing his attraction and feelings for Geet!!

Thirdly...Geet will be ANGRY...stark raving MAD at Sameera...for  trying to destroy Maan's character.  And as such she will support Maan and will only LOVE him more for it.

What remains to be seen is how much will Maan tell Geet.  Will he tell her about the past only...and not share his plans to bring her down, or will also reveal his plan...something that leads Sameera to believe that Maan will marry her...and create a trap for her?

Looking forward to the next update!!😛
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update and hope geet understand man plight .great going .
Nice updatee
I love how maan is tellling his past thru the newspapers
I really don't want Geet to go off without knowin the entire truth..I do not want a misunderstanding track at all!
Cant wait for the next part
Continue soon
Xx
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Great progress in the story Anu...really looking forward to hearing Maan talk of his past.

Once Geet sees the articles and hears perhaps his side of the story...Geet will remember her mother's words from earlier...that she should TRUST Maan and her LOVE for him...and as such...this will guide her in her reaction and acceptance of Maan's past.

Geet
may not know the details or the level of involvement, but she already knows that he was involved with Sameera in the past...so that should keep the HUGE shock of a PAST LOVE interest out of the equation.  And going along with that logic...Geet will be upset that Sameera ensnared him so badly in such a PUBLIC spectacle...and that she dragged his name thru the mud... BUT I don't think even for one minute that Geet will think or suspect that Maan was at fault.   She knows him enough to know what kind of a guy he is and was,and not only that but she has seen him live a SOMBER, DULL life after the breakup with Sameera.   That in itself is testament to Maan's actions and behaviors...Any man if he was a PLAYER or s PLAYBOY, would not have lived the way MAAN was living before realizing his attraction and feelings for Geet!!

Thirdly...Geet will be ANGRY...stark raving MAD at Sameera...for  trying to destroy Maan's character.  And as such she will support Maan and will only LOVE him more for it.

What remains to be seen is how much will Maan tell Geet.  Will he tell her about the past only...and not share his plans to bring her down, or will also reveal his plan...something that leads Sameera to believe that Maan will marry her...and create a trap for her?

Looking forward to the next update!!😛

Loved your beautiful analysis Dear... superb!!!

I am loving your clear concept about this FF...

I will not reveal what's coming next but Hats Off to you for your superb analysis...

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I think she is trying to observe the information nd i hope she will believe maan.
CrystalSaya thumbnail
YEH KYA CHAKKAR HAIN YARA...I HOPE GEET WILL THINK MATURELY...AAGE KYA HOGA...UPDATE SOON...
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome..waiting 4 the next..
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
once again...amazing update Anu

Geet's love is  pure and inoccent...she loves him unconditionally and selflessly...i am sure she will trust him...she has known him all her life...she knows her Maan...she will pass this exam with flying colors
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I am very happy for Maan's decision to tell the truth to Geet and that too in the most appropriate time, as they are entering a new phase of life she deserves to know the whole truth about him before "someone else" try to influence her feelings. Hope she will be matured enough to take things in right sense.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Finally maan revealing his past...m sure geet will trust him...
Thnks for the pm.