Nice story. .
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow..a
Awesome update...
Keep it up dear...
tellyme thumbnail
Thanks all for liking it so far...please keep up commenting so that I can keep on improving...
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept...plz pm me 4m next update...already read 5 parts...they r nice...thanks...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting...lets see what Geet does to win Maan's attention...something really wacky i suppose!!!😛
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: tonyahk

nice update dear. thanks for that

loved it

geet tufan has migrated to India. pata nahi maan ko haal kya hoga

continue soon buddy

Tonya

Thank you ...pls keep giving ur comments...
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Interesting...lets see what Geet does to win Maan's attention...something really wacky i suppose!!!😛

Thanks for comment..keep reading and keep commenting
tonyahk thumbnail
hi dear,

another nice update. thank you so much.

maan's dialogues are too good  yaar! i am totally in love with his each and every dialogue.

He thinks insulting Geet is only his Birth right...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

143 buddy

Tonya
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: tonyahk

hi dear,

another nice update. thank you so much.

maan's dialogues are too good  yaar! i am totally in love with his each and every dialogue.

He thinks insulting Geet is only his Birth right...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

143 buddy

Tonya

Thanks yaar...UR these few lines really encourages me... keep commenting your POV...
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All,

Thanks for reading the FF and also posting such nice comments. Please keep on posting you comments, it really helps me to improve my writting...

Also please do send me your POV...your comments really matters...

Thanks again to all of you for your support...

---Anu

Here I am with next part...

Part 6

After an hr... Maan comes out of his meeting and sees Geet is waiting in one of the cubical...

Pinky:"Siiir...Geet ko aapse kuch bhoot jaroori kaam hai..."

Maan sees Geet ...Geet sees Maan and is waving her hand to him...

Maan(Self thought): "Abb iska Cheering up CD attak gaya ha...aur mujhe bina cheerup kiye yeh jane wali nahi... "

Maan:"Pinky...Geet ko mere cabin me bhejo"

Geet is really happy

Geet:"Thanks Maan apne mujhe bulaya..."

Maan:"Tum khud to koi kaam me interest nahi leti...koi aur kaam ker raha hai to use disturb karo tum...khair chodo...aab tumhe satisfy kerne ke liye mujhe kya kerna hai..."

Geet raises her hand in air and waves...

Geet:"Nahi nahi Maan...mujhe satifsy kerne ke liye nahi...apko cheerup kerne ke liye..."

Maan:"Haan haan theek hai wohi..."

Geet:"Pehle promise kijye...isbar aap meri baat manenge phir main bolungee..."

Maan:"Geeet..."

Geet makes her as stern face...folds her hands on her chest and turn to the other side

Maan:"achaaa promise ab bolo..."

Geet:"aab 4pm tak kee sari apmt cancel kijiye aur mere saath bahar chaliye..."

Maan:"Are you crazy????...main 4pm tak hee office me hoon aur bhoot busy hoon...I have impt meetings..."

Geet:"Tou promise torr rahen hain aap...Maan sing khurana...Maan sing khurana... sirf naam ka...naam bade aur darshan chote...hmm...ek choti se promise nahi rakh sakte aap..."

Maan:"Aisee baat nahi hai...put something logical and I will keep my promise..Accha ek kaam karo...4pm ke baad ka program bana lete hain...Ok"

Geet:"Nahi ho sakta...mera apptmt hain...mere new BF ke saath.. 5pm ka...sorry...aap promise rakh rahen hain ya torr rahen hain..."

Maan:"Hum jaldi bhi aa sakte hain na..."

Geet:"Ho sakta hai...but i am not sure..."

Maan is himself not sure why he is listening to Geet...he picks up the phone and calls pinky

Pinky:"Siiir..."

Maan:"Keep all my apmt for today on hold..."

Geet is really happy...she feels she has won from Maan...she was trying hard but never had expected she could really get Maan's whole day...

Geet(self thought):"Maan sing khurana...main Geet handa hun...aapko bhi aaj pata chal gaya main kya cheez hoon"

While they are coming out of the cabin Geet sees that Shasha is watching them and smthing naughty comes to her mind...she comes near Maan and put her arm within Maan's arm and walks with him giving a teasing smile to Shasha...Maan gets a bit confused by Geet's behaviour

Shasha is burning hot from inside..but can do nothing...

Maan:"Geet...aab tum mujhe is tarah pakar ker kyun chal rahee hoo...do u have any problem..."

Geet:"Maan...apne mujhe promise kiya hai naa...aap meri sari baat manenge...so no Q. pls..."

Maan gets confused(self thought):"yeh mujhe cheerup ker rahe hai...ya main isse..."

When they come out of office Geet leaves Maan's hand.

Maan:"Abb yeh kya tha..."

Geet don't know what to answer...after thinking a bit

Geet:"Yeh...aapko secure feel karane ke liye tha..."

Maan:"Acchaaa..."

Geet:"woh kya hai na Maan...aapko  ladkiyon ke saath ghumne ke practice nahii hain na...so i was just making u feel comfortable..."

Maan:"Geeet"

Geet just laughs and signals Maan to sit on the Car...

Maan:"Geet hum jaa kahan rahe hai..."

Geet:"aab aap yeh jaan lijiye ke aapkee jindagi 4pm tak mere hisab se chalegee...to main jaisa kehtee hoon waisa he kijiye.."

Maan(self thought):"aab yeh jaisa kehtee hai karoo and just finish this up...soccho aaj ka din aaya he nahi..."

Geet stops the car at ice cream parlr..

Geet:"hum mithe se suru karenge..."

Maan:"Chalo...abb tumharee he chalne wali hai to chalo..."

Geet orders vanilla and Maan order choclate flavr..but geet stops him lecturing about how vanilla is so pure and...Maan stops her and orders vanila for him too...then she takes them for the lunch...she orders the dishes which she thiks will be best for them...

Maan:"abb khana bhi tumhare marzi ka he hoga..."

Geet:"ji bilkul"

Geet orders all of Maan's fav food...though they are not very much her fav...

Maan:"you don't like these dishes very much...yeh kyun order kiya..."

Geet:"but they r ur fav..I know...aur aaj mein aapke liye yahan aayee hoon..."

Maan never expected such sensibility from Geet...he is happy at this gesture and smile comes on his face... Geet notices it...

Maan is enjoying his food and is smiling... watching Geet eating her not so fav. food for him..
Geet notices Maan's smiling...

Geet:"Maan pata hai aaj main aapko yahan kyun layee..."

Maan wonders...

Geet:"Aaj prediction hua tha..."

Maan:"Kya???"

Geet:"haan...aaj kuch anokha hone wala tha...aaj ke din..is samay per..is restrnt me...is table per...Maan singh khurana ka ...kaaai saloon me ek bar dikhne wala smile dikhega...aur mein nature ka yeh rare view miss nahi kerna chatee thi..."

Maan:"Geeet..."

they both leaves the restnt after lunch...

Geet then takes Maan to the Mall...after making him go from one shop to the other for 2 hrs she finds a nice wallet to gift him...

Maan:"abb is wallet ke liye tumne 2hrs tak mujhe gumaya..."

Geet:"But Mall me maja aaya na Maan..."

Maan:"hmmm"

Geet:"Haan bolne me to izzat chalee jayegee na...Maan singh khurana ko...Mall jaise jagah pe maza kaise aa gaya...abb accha laga na aapkoo..to accept kijiye..."

Maan:"Okkk...haan accha laga...really time kaise nikla gaya pata hee nahi chala aaj..."

Precap

It was already 5pm .. and while Geet is comming out of shop...Maan sees a movie poster at multiplex of an english horror movie... Geet never watches horror movie...she is scared to death of horror movies...

...next to be continued    

Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago