Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome...
plz update fast...cnt wait fr nxt part...
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg this was a very awesome part nd i loved it so much actually all da parts was fab plz update soon cant wait for the next part will be waiting and thanks for the pm 
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All

Thank you all so much for your support. It is all your comments which charges me to write. So please keep reading and commenting and press the like button if you like it. Pls Do so...

I am trying hard to break the solid ice of Maan's heart but it is taking me some time to do so...

Thanks Again

Here I am with next part

--Anu

Part 14

Geet caanot feel the happiness of what she had achieved...She was just trying to analyse why Maan did this to her...

Geet(St):"uss din raat me jab main Maan se mili thi...tou to woh aise behave nahi ker rahe the...Kitna care ker rahe the mere takleef ka...aur mujhe manaya bhi tha...jabki woh khud itna pareshan the...aur uske baad to main unse mili bhi nahi...phir suddenly ho kya gaya..."

She was analysing when suddenly she receives a phone call...she did not want to attend any call at that moment but it was Vicky's phone so she reluctantly picked it up

Viccky:"Hey Geet...aise sad kyun hai..tu to bina reason hee khush hone waloon mein hai..phir yeh achanak kaun see galat button dab gayee tere ystem kee..."

Geet:"Viccky shut up...I am in no mood of fun now..."

Viccky:"Accha...ek kaam ker...apne sare frnds...close ones ka number de mujhe..."

Geet:"Abb meri frnds ke number tumhe kyun chahiye..abhi mere pass time nahi hai in sab baatoon ka..."

Viccky:"Number isliye chahiye...ke sare ladkiyoon se milkar decide kerna hai...mere liye kaun see best hogee aur kaun mere frnds ke liye...I need GF...getting despo..."

Geet:"Shut up viccky...I am in no mood of ur fun"

Viccky:"so you don't trust me and will not give me the number"

Geet at last gives him number of all her close frnds and then ended the call...

After an hr Viccky comes to Handa Villa...he sees Daarji...takes his blessings

Daarji:"aoo aoo beta...kaise ho..."

Viccky:"theek hoon Daarji...aap kaise hain...aur aapkee ladli kahan hai...usse badhaii dene aaya hoon..."

Daarji:"woh to apne kamre me hee hai...kis baat pe muh phulaye baithee hai pata nahi..."

Viccky:"koi gal nahi Daarji...abhi theek kerta hoon use"

Viccky goes to Geet's room...

Viccky:"Geet chal mere sath bahar chal..main bore ho raha hoon..."
Geet:"Mujhe kahin nahi jana..."

Viccky:"Theek hai nahi chalo...main to aise he bekar hoon...meri koi importance thore he hai...meri jagah Bro hote...fir to jati na tum"

Geet was upset with Maan and this made her more angry on him

Geet:"theek hai chalo...haan aur yeh compare kerne kee jaroorat nahi hai...Maan ke saath to main kabhi nahi jatee...itna ego...chalo chado...I will get ready"

It was a summer time so Viccky took her to the water park which he had booked for Geet.

Geet was still upset but got surprised to be in water park...then suddenly all her frnds came from back and wished her congrats in unison...Geet was super surprised...she was touched by this gesture of Viccky thanked him

Viccky:"Thanks se nahi chalega...whole day you have to be happy..."

Geet's mood was getting better...by the end of the day she became really happy...being with all her frnds was like soothing ointment for her...

When everyone was gone...

Viccky:"Geet...ek baat bolun...tum kitnee bure mood me thi...aur maine usse theek ker diya...agar tumhare bure mood se main bhi naraz ho jata to...to naa tum khush ho patee...aur mujhe bura lagta woh aur...bewajah baat badtee..."

Geet:"Haan Viccky...thanks for cheering me up..."

Viccky:"Geet mera to yehi manna hai...agar humara koi nazdiki...jisse hum bhoot chate hai...

woh agar naraz ho...ya phir uska mood kharab ho...tou hame bhi ulta usse naraz nahi hona chahiye...agar hum usse sachmuch chate hain...tou hame usse khush kerne ke koshish kerna chahiye...

usse manana chahiye...na kee uske jaisa khud bhi ho jana chahiye...uksee narazgee ka karan pata kerna chahiye..."

Just giving these thought in Geet's mind Viccky dropped her.

Geet in her room...all tired...changed and went on her bed to relax...she again started thinking of maan

Geet(ST):"Viccky theek hee to kehta hai...agar main bhi Maan se naraz ho gayee to phir to ladai badtee he jayegee...aur main aur Maan to door he hoon jayenge...Nahi nahi...aisa mat soch Geet...Maan bass abhi naraz hain...per kyun...ya phir naraz nahi hain...tou phir aisa kyun kiya..."

She thinks hard and after a while

Geet(ST):"uss din ke baad aisa kya hua jo woh mujhse itnee dooree bada rahen hain...ya phir uss din...mujhe unka ehsas dikha tha uss din...OMG...mujhe pehle kyun nahi pata chala...Maan uss din mujhe lekar bhoot emotional ho gaye the...aur emotions to Maan ko pasand hee nahi...kahin iss wajah se to woh...apnee feelings chupane ke liye woh mujhe khud se dur ker rahe hain...warna aur kya ho sakta hai..."

She again thinks for a while

Geet(ST):"agar aisa ker rahen hain Maan tou woh galat hain...unhe apni feelings chupanee hai...yeh unka problem hai...main kyun rooun unkee wajah se...waise bhi agar hum feel kerte hain ek dusre ke liye tou kerte hain...isme galat hee kya hai...Maan ke bewajah kee jidd ke wajah se main udas nahi houngee na unhe hone dungee...Sahi hote honge woh apne bussiness decissions me...dil ke mamle me main hee sahi hoon...yeh unkee bekar ke jid abb nahi chalne wali..."

She stops for a while and the again

Geet(ST):"Aur Geet tu kabse Maan ke tarah serious ho gayee...tujhe tou unhe change kerna hai...jisse kee woh jindagee ke chotee chotee khushee samjhe...aur agar woh tujhe takleef den jaan bhuj ker tou just avoid that...Bass ji aur jina sikha...Maan singh ji...you are not in everything...samjhe aap..."

Next day geet has her Dress fair and mostly the ladies attended it...It was very successfull...then in the evening Geet called Viccky...and called him to her home

Geet:"Viccky thanks for your surprise yes'day and also for your suggestions..."

Viccky:"Chal thanks chor...mere suggestions pe kuch socha..."

Geet:"Haan bilkul...waise tumhare Bro her waqt sahi nahi hote...unhe lagta hai unhone jo socha samjha wohi saho hai...per hamesha sahi nahi hota...hum bhi kabhi kabhi sahi hote hain..."

Viccky understood what Geet wanted to say...

but he made her confess her feelings 1st so that it will be easy for them to proceed...they were planning to get Maan out of this darkness which he has made his life...she confessed indirectly to Viccky but said that this shud be btwn them...Viccky decided to help Geet as this is what he thought was best for his BRO...

They palnned a family trip for next sunday and they planned for Camping and Hiking as that was Maan's fav and he will never say no...

Viccky made his family ready and Geet made hers...

Maan also agreed to go as it was his fav thing and would be a good change..he did not know about Handa family coming with them till the day before when viccky announced that Geet's family are all set...

everyone was normal and Maan was shocked...he had no Idea of this...but cud say nothing

Next morning

Maan was ready in his brown t-shirt with V-Neck showing his half chest open and high collar on the back...it had a thin cream strip on collar and at the bottom of it's short sleves and was wearing with it the blue denim jeans....

everyone was in casual...they reached Handa Villa so that all go together...

Handa's were also in casual...

Maan was standing infront of his car

Geet came out in her white t-shirt with blue strip on neck and bottom of shor sleeves and she was in a jeans short which were just above her knees and was in sports shoes with short socks...she had casually tied her hair and the curly strands of which were coming to her face...

Maan when saw her culd not move his gaze from her...Geet notices maan's look on her...Geet came directly to him

Geet:"Hii Maan...Wow!!!! you look different in Casuals..."

He did not expect this from Geet after his behaviour that day...he is shocked

Maan:"Hii...haan... woh...we shuld leave now or we will be late..."

he said abruptly

saying this he went to his jeep...before he culd start Geet went to his passengar seat and announced to everyone...

Geet:"Everyone...I am going with Maan...I love to ride in Jeep"

Maan's heart was beating faster now...
but he was trying hard to avoid it...
Without saying anythig he just started the car...

Geet sat in a relaxed position...
She put her gogles on...
placed her head back on seat with her hand at the back and placed one leg over the other...

Maan was trying hard to concentrate on Driving but his eyes and heart were ditching him...

his eyes frequently went somtimes on the white bare part of Geet's leg and sometime on her face and specialy the curly starnd of her hair which keep on coming to Geet's face and teasing Maan

"See I am touching her preety face...you can't"...

Geet being so near to him...he was completely not in his mind's control...however hard he tried...

After a while when she woke up

Geet:"Maan...mujhe drive kerne dijiye naa...I love driving Jeep...pls Maan...abb na nahi pls"

Maan being in no control of himself said nothing...

just stopped the jeep in safe side and got down for Geet to
take the driver's seat...

When they reached there...and evryone came and started relaxing and having fun...

Maan took  his camera and went to the other side...being near Geet and avoiding her was not happening...

Then they all setup the tents and started exploring the place...all elders then started taking snaps...and Geet got an idea...she went to Viccky

Geet:"Viccky...I want a snap..."

Viccky:" tou chalo le leta hoon"

Geet:"Aise nahi...woh wahan khare uss dusta danav ke sath...pls vicky kuch karo...i just want it and if you can't get it for me I will try my own tricks..."

They tried a lot but Maan got the idea of what Geet is upto...

he moved away when she was nearby...

for 2 hrs everyone was having fun and food...

Maan busy exploring the place and Geet was trying hard to even talk few words with Maan and get a snap with him but he used to move away the moment she came near...

Geet(ST):"Agar main baat he nahi karoongee...tou inhe change kaise karoongee...Geet... he will try his best...you have to do Ur best  ...Maine aaj phir Maan ke aankoo me unkee feelings dekhee hai...abb mujhe pura yakeen hai...mujhe sahi pata hai...woh apne ehsas chupan ke liye mujhse dur jaa rahe hain...Yeh kaisee jid hai...Nahi maanoongee main abb...Babaji...you have to help me...and that's it...pls Babaji...kuch karo"

---Next to be continued       Link Part 15

Precap: camping continues
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
Yaar ye maan na humesha usko tarsata hai
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update
loved it
i love vicky too he is so sweet
hope Geet will manofy  Maan soon
thanks for pm
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant update
luved it
do continue soon
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice part...cont soon...thanks 4 pm...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
love vicky he gives her the exact advice when she needs it...
ab maan toh phasa...
she wont leave him so easily...
lets c if geet is successful in taking the snap with him...
pl cont soon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaar ...loved it so much !!!! 
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
wonderful update...
loved it...
continue soon.

jyothi