Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Come on please update karo na...A few of the Maaneet moments!!
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All... sorry for the dealy... I don't get much time in weekend and I don't want to make update in rush..

Thank you all for liking it and supporting me...

I am soon coming up with maan's past revelation to Geet ... But not in this part

This is a short update but hope you like it

next part is entirely different so it will be good if I put it in different part

Thanks again

--Anu

Part 29
------------
Geet was red with shy and was just running in alley to go far away from all...she heard someone's running steps and then "Geeet..." her heart skipped the beat and she stopped immedieatly

He came near her..turned her toward himself.. she immedieatly placed her forehead on the open part of his chest and looked downward... Maan tightly hugged her.. "uper dekho na mujhe Geet..."

she nodded her head in No... she didn't looked at him but now placed her one cheek on his chest and held him tight from both the hands going to his back...
Holding her tightly he started taking his forward step and Geet's backward step...she didn't need to see back... she was in his arm...he kept on walking that way with her in slow baby steps till they reached the other end of the alley...

He place her back on the wall, put his hand on her chin and made her look up.."ummm... itna sharmatee bhi ho tum" she just gave a sweet smile to him and again placed one side of her face on his chest...

Geet:"thanks Maan... i have no words to say..."

Geet:"pls I just want to spend this moment with you mujhe abhi sabke beech mat le jaiyena..."

Maan:"Main tou tumhe sabse dur le aaya Geet... I want to cherish this moment with my beutiful Geet... tumhara yeh sharmana mera hai sirf... iska maza main kisis aur ko kaise de sakta hoon..."

He sepeartes her and again places her on the wall... he just keeps looking into her face as if reading a book...

Geet:"Maan app aise..." he places his hand on her mouth and nods in No as if to say..."don't say anything"

Geet obeyed him... he then puts one of his hand on her cheeks and from there slowly moved it towards her hair thru her ear... he places his other hand on the bare part of her waist between her blouse and lehnga... Geet feels shiver going thru her whole body... she closes her eyes  to feel his touch on her...

he comes close. his hand within her hair comes down to her back... it's bare... she is waering a backless blouse which was covered with her chunri...his hand on her waist slowly pacing to and fro on it and  finger of his other hand playing with her back... Geet gets completely lost in his touch...

she comes close to him...she wanted to be within him.. she slowly moves her hand within his shirt to touch his bare chest.. her touch and Maan feels a fluid flowing from his spin...he suddenly pulls her closer... tight on him... rubs his rough cheek of his on her soft one...

she is lost wanting more to be within him..wanting to feel his masculinity she slowly unbuttons his whole shirt and places herself completely on his bare front... her hands goes to touch his bare back and keeps moving on it... Maan was getting weak and completely lost ...

both were lost in each others touch... unable to resist and wanting more to do he then brings his lips on her and rubs them on it... he then tastes it with his tounge.. Geet parts her lips and he takes hers all within his... he was slowly slowly
tasting each parts within her mouth... then this slow tasting kiss became a passionate one... both wanting to go more within each other...

while maaneet are lost

Viccky(ST):"yeh dono aabb kaha reh... aur sab logon ne mujhe kyun inhe bulane bheja hai... pata nahi kahan hain dono...dur se hee awaz deta hoon...shayad yahee kahin hoon.. "

Viccky(shouts... not very loud):"Geet kahan hoo..."

Maaneet suddenly seperates... both panting... their heart beat fast..

Geet:"Maan... Viccky ke awaz hai"

Maan:"calm down.."

he composes himself and quickly fixes his buttons

Maan:"tum khud ko theek karo... main viccky ko dekhta hoon"

he walks fast towards viccky to stop him seeing Geet's condition... Geet turns other side composes herself...she then fixes her hair and dress

Maan:"Viccky...woh hum aa hee rahe the... actually Geet thorda sharma gayee thee to main baas usse samjha raha tha..."
(wow!! kya tareeka hai samjhane ka...)

Viccky:"jii Bro.. main sabko bata deta hoon... aap log aa hee rahe the..."

Maan nods and viccky immediatly turns back and paces back fast

Viccky(ST):"accha hua maine dur se hee awaz laga dee.."

then Maan turns to bring Geet and she was approaching

he holds her by her shoulder

Maan:"Ok????"

Geet nods yes

when they reaches hall they don't need to say anything assuming Viccky would have conveyed the proper message..

Mrs H:"chalo dono chief guest aa gaye... lets have dinner now"

While dinner Maaneet are stealing each others look and reminding each other of the moment they had just spent together...

Geet getting red sometimes... others notices Maaneet but ignore

After that Mrs K presented Geet with a beutifull jwellery set of gold with was embedded with small diamond stones all over...

Mrs k:"yeh tou baas ashirwad hai beta..."

Geet smiles...looks at Maan and accepts

while they are leaving Maan just stays behind all and Geet stays back too... every one starts walking ahead of them..Maan slowly comes near Geet and hold her from her waist putting his hand within her chunri to her bare waist... he sqweezes it
slightly with his strong hand.. Geet feels jerk in her belly ..she smiles and looks down

Maan(softly):"Good night sweetheart... you taste so sweet... my Mishti..."

he leaves her then moves ahead leaving her with fast heart beat and more longing for him...

After two hour.. both Maan and Geet in their room lost in each others thought...

Geet holds her pillow tightly(ST):"Maan aabb main aapse dur nahi reh saktee... kya karoon..."

she receive a text.. she see's.. it's from Maan "Geet so jao...raat bahoot ho gayee hai.."

she kept looking at those words

smillingly and then after long goes to sleep whcih is full of his dream...

Maan in his room(ST):"abb main tumse dur nahi reh sakta meri mishtii... I know you will accept me with all the controversy I am surrounded with but still now I need to tell you whole truth... I will have to make some arrangement for us to meet
alone so that I can talk to you"

Next to be continued

Precap: Driver:"Sir, Maan sahab ne Geet madam ke liye gari bheji hai aur aapke liye yeh khat..."

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yipeee !!!!!!!!!!!! me first ...

awesome ... superb ... sweet ... beautiful ... perfect ... loved the update ...

maaneet moments were really beautiful ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

so nxt update u r revealing maan's past i hope ...
Edited by maaneetsangel - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful updated...loved the shared special Maaneet moment!!!   Vicky bhi na...Kabab mein HADDI...couldn't he wait a few more mins???😡😆 

So now Maaneet have an official license to be seen together...to spend time with each other!!😉

Looking forward to Maan sharing his past...and loved his confidence about Geet's support of his past and acceptance of a FUTURE together!!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
very nice update Anu...beautiful...i liked their closeness ...it was a good balance of Maaneet and family

waiting eagerly for the next part
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...thanks 4 pm
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful & passionate one!!!
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail