Users

Frequent Posters

ammu5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update. waiting for saturday night
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
maan should tell geet about his past though her parents know it...it is good to start ur new relationship with truth...waiting for saturday, geet will be so surprised and shocked...but when r u updating?
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All...

Thank you all so much for you support, liking and commenting on these posts.  Please keep doing so...

Note: Maan will soon reveal his truth to Geet so everyine please have pateince for that.. may be in 1 or 2 update...

It is also getting tough for him that Geet does not know all about his past... so just keep reading

Hope you like this update...

Thanks,
Anu

Part 28
--------------

Maan in his room...thinking if he was doing everything too fast

Maan(ST):"but I had no option... that DEV came in btwn aur aise me Uncle ko saaree baat to batanee hee thi... and Geet... how trouble she was with that Dev comming in btwn... and how could I bear Geet name with some other guy for even a Day... no whatever i did was right..."

Maan was still somewhat restless...

Maan(ST):"but Geet... she do not know the darkest part of my past... she deserv to know the truth... per woh itnee choote chootee baat per react ker jaatee hai... how will she take it... she had promised me she will trust me but still this is too much of expectation... she will be sad but I have to face this one day... jitna  jyada din beetega takleef aur jyada hogee... I will have to talk to her"

He called Geet... he was restless to meet her...

Geet:"haaan kahiye janab... dil nahi lag raha hamare begair... sabere sabere to mujhe bhaga diya... itnee acchee news lekar aayee thee main..."

Maan:"dil to saachee nahi lagta aabb tumhare bagair...Geet chalo na kahi bahar chalte hain... kuch itmeenan se baaten kerte hain..."

Geet:"aarre wah... itne achche achche kyalat bhi aate hain aapko... per Maan bahar to itnee tez dhoop hai... kahan chalen... ek kaam kerte hain hum movie chalte hain"

Movie will take all her attention and he will not be to talk with so many ppl around...

Maan:"nahi Geet... let's go some place where we have some privacy... were no one is around to hear our talk..."

Geet:"hoowww Maan... you are planning to get naughty hooonnn... mujhse duri bardasht nahi ho rahee??? unnn"

Maan(ST):"yeh Geet bhi naa... kahan kahan iska dimag jata hai"

Geet:"haww Maan... kahin aap koi hotel room book kerne kaa to nahi soch rahe... chi chi chi... nahi Maan.. it doesn't sound so good..."

Maan:"Geet... aabb please tum chup bhi karoogee... ek minute me kahan se kahan pahuch gayee tum... aisa soochtee ho tum mere baare me..."

Geet:"nahi Maan bilkul nahi... per kal hee maine ek movie me aisa dekha tha so it just stricked me... sorry"

Maan:"aab yeh 3rd grade movies dekhna baand karoo tum...aur aabb koi aisee jagah ke baaree me socho jahan main aram se tumhare saath kuch baat ker sakoon... sirf baat kuch aur nahi... samjhee tum"

Geet:"nahi aise baat nahi hai... kuch ker sakte hain... maine kaab rooka aapko"

Maan:"Geet for God sake.. will you be serious any time... aabb koi jagah bataoo mujhe soch ker..."

Geet:"Maan these kind of ideas are on my tip... Mall chalte hain... there people are busy in themself and we can talk easily aur phir aapp meri kuch shopping bhi kerwa dena.. GIP Noida me... Its a big Mall.. "

Maan:"Ok..." he was not much satidfied but it was Ok

In GIP

Geet holding Maan by his arm "see Maan so many love birds you will see here..."

Maan(ST):"yeh Geet to hamesha mastee ke mood me rehtee hai... baat kaise karoon isse"

Maan:"Geet mujhe tumse kuch important bat kerne hai... it is important for our future..."

Geet:"uff Maan... yahan hum dono akele hain aur yeh mahool kitna young hai... its so much full of youthfull ness... mujhe koi serious ya important baat nahi kerne... I want to enjoy this place with you..."

Maan was not getting how to talk such stuff with Geet when she was so much in fun mood... she wanted to enjoy this moment with him... but he had to...He made her sit on the bench

Maan:"Geet listen... I want to enjoy with you but I am not able to do... mere dil me jo baat hai woh mujhe  tumhe batana jarooree hai... kitna tarasta hoon main tumhare liye per tumhe pane se darta hoon... jab tak main yeh baat nahi keh deta..."

Geet got worried with maan's serousness:"Maan aap khud ko aur mujhe bewajah hee tarsatee hain... Maan main har haal me aapkee hoon tou aapko mujhe aapnane se kaun rook raha hai... aapka hak hai mujhper... aappko mujhe lekar kisis baat keliye pareshan nahi hona hai Maan... I am urs..."

Maan is sitting and thinking"kya karoon.. yeh mahool bhi theek nahi hai aisee batoon ke liye... I have to plan propely.. take her somewhere where only we two  are there and then I have to calmly explain her everything... itna rush theek nahee hai... Saturday night ke baad he kuch plan kerta hoon"

He looked at Geet

Maan:"Geet you are very innocent... I want you to always keep this innocence for me but I fear kahin meri wajah se hee..."

Geet thinks now she has to do something to change Maan's mood. One thing she can't see is Maan with truble on his face

Geet:"aapko mujhe shopping nahi karanee hai to bata dijiye... yeh mood off kerna hee tha to mujhe yaha kyun bulaya... chaliye mujhe kuch dress pasand kerna hai pehle.."

Maan:"Ok chaloo... tum bhi na Geet"

SHe keeps him busy whole in the shops and tries to make his mood light..

Saturday Day time

everyone is knows about the today's dinner party except Geet.Maan exclusively told that Geet should not know about it, It will be a surprise for her

Maan(ST):"aajj Geet ka din hain... aajj main usko khushioo se bhar donga... aajj main use apni baatoon se pareshan nahi karoonga"

In HV ... Geet's Mom is busy for dinner, they are all too excited.. Geet doesn't understand what is happening... her mother tells her that old family friend is comming and she should get properly ready for the dinner tonight... Geet on the other side was disturbed as Maan did not pick her phone that day nor did he call... she was not interested in Party... But her Mom was admant for her to get properly ready for dinner...

Mrs H:"tu chor... aaj main khud tujhe tayar keroongee.. itne purane dost hai hamare... humare liye kabhi kush hee nahi hotee thee"

Geet:"Ok mom.. abb aapp hee tayar ker dena mujhe... itna excited hone kee jarorat hai kya..."

Mrs H(ST):"woh to tera excitment main raat me dekhoongee... mujhe to tabhi sak hua tha jab Maan tujhe manane aaye the uss din"

In the evening they are all set..Mrs h get geet ready in cream color satin lehnga with beautiful heavy jwellery and light but not very light make up...when her mom was satisfied

Geet:"Mom yeh aap mujhe dulhan kee tarah kyun saja raheen hain... don't cook up anything"

MrsH:"beta I am not cooking anything... just that they will love to see you this way... kabhi kisi aur keliye bhi sajte hain beta..."

Geet was really irritated as she could not talk to Maan whole day...

Then Daadji entered Geet's room...

Daarji:"kitnee pyaree lag rahee hai meri bachee"

he hugged her and had tears in his eyes...

Geet:"daarji why are you getting so emotional... kya baat hai"

Daarji:"kuch nahi beta... bus tujhe aise dekh ker aankoo me aansoo aa gaye"

He left then

Geet(ST):"aajj yeh kya ho raha hai... aur yeh Maan bhi na.. ek caal nahi ker sakte mujhe"

mrs H made sure Geet stays in her room only...

Then the Khurana's entered with loads of gifts and shaguns... Maan did not prefer to wear anything formal even though everyone suggested... they were just coming for a talk

when they met they all hugged and Maan took the blessing of Geet's parents and Daarji...

Mrs k:"vimla aabb hamaree Geet ko lekar bhi aaoo... kahan chupa rakha hai chand ke tukre ko"

Mrs H went up.."Geet chal beta.. hamare guest aa gaye"

Geet was reluctant to meet anyone

but she went with Mrs Handa..

when she was coming down from the stairs in beautiful heavy lehnga and jwellery and with a slight touch of makeup she looked like a beutiful princess from fairy tale...

When maan looked up at her he just kept looking at her

Geet saw Maan and whole khurana family.. she got shocked... then she saw Maan looking at her with longing eyes... he was in transparent light blue shirt and black trouser... she kept looking at him... then the whole family members made a loud laugh... and Maaneet came out of trance and got little embarrassed

When Geet came down

Mrs K:"aaoo beta hamare paas aaoo... aabb  to tum hamaree hoo"

Geet got confused and immediately looked at Maan.. Maan was smiling... Geet could not believe it was true... Maan has talked about them to every one and then everyone was here for them... her relation was getting fixed with Maan... her dream was infront of her eyes... she did not know how to express it... all this was done today for her...  she did not know how to thank Maan... she just moved ahead to him and gave him a hug...

Viccky:"Geet hogaya... yahan pe hum sab bhi hain..."

Geet felt shy... her cheeks went red... with excitment and shy her lips were shaking...

Maan could not move his gaze from her lips... he just felt to take them within his and calm them down.. then he suddenly moved his gaze from her realising they were center of everyones attention tonight...

She was looking so ravishingly pretty that it was getting hard for Maan to control himself... he just wanted a quite moment with her...

Geet did not had guts to look at anyone... everything was so new with all these familier people...

Mrs K came where Geet's was standing:"Main bhai apni bahu ke nazar utar doon... meri hee nazar na lag jaye" and she took a kajal from her eyes and placed on the side of Geet's head...

Geet felt very shy and embarrassed hearing "Bahu" for her mother like mrs K... she could not stand there... with shy she turned and and ran to the allay...

Dadima:"sharma gayee... Maan ja abb tu hee use lekar aa"

Next to be continue

precap: Saturday night has just started...

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely wow. ahh,they came with rishta .hope maan will confess abt his pastnow otherwise ???????????????🤢
ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
thanx for pm
fullyfaltu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u cant just stop here... ugh i so much hate u... plz plz plz one more part...😒
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update... loved it
vrsharma thumbnail
Hope Geet won't feel bad about maan past and will understand him

anyway her father knows every thing right
CrystalSaya thumbnail
sooo sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,update,,,,,,,,,i m also waiting for maan's past revelation...jaldi karo yara...i m dying to know...
vrsharma thumbnail
but it is really dam gud part.

waiting to know more about saturday night