Posted: 12 years ago
hi anu,

how are you buddy?

sorry dear...
for part 25- i was absent😕
for part 26- late attendance😳

now coming to the update...

very nice and cute parts

no office for maan for 7 days...OMG!!!! hope! KH won't go bankrupt...
thank god everything is going smooth.
maaneet marriage is coming soon...party time🥳...waiting for that..
143 dear

Tonya
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
i am so happy that maan did the right thing by talking to brij abt him and geet...
cant wait to c the next...
pl cont soon
luvdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kaash har roz maan ko punishment miley
aur hamesha woh geet ke saat rahe.

anu nice updates n continue
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anu

please update it soon yaar
tellyme thumbnail
Hi all...

again and again Thank you all so much for the wonderfull comments... and liking my post

Pls be with me in the updates with few Maaneet moments... i will give you all lots of it but the story needs to go ahead in proper way...

ThX
Anu

Part 27
-----------

Next morning Maan wakes up all fresh...

Maan(ST):"abb kya karoon... yeh Geet ne mujhe office jane se rook diya... abb office ne uska kya bigara tha.. sare kaam me bewajah ka delay hoga... I should talk to Dad and uncle if they can handle some of my impt meeting and others I will ask Pinky to reschedule... But what reason i am gonna give them for missing the meetings... Ok i just need a break that's it... actually that's what Geet want me to do... take a break... yeh geet bhi na uff... but what should I do now... Itna time waste kerna.. doesn't sound good"

After awhile

Maan(ST):"Sameera wale case me hume abb ample proof bhi mil gaya hai and she also trust that I am in her trap...Yeh issue ko indino me khatm hee kerdoon... I will also be mentally relaxed... nahi nahi... these 7 days are Geet's... I will not give the single piece of these days to sameera... I will have to talk to Mr. garg"

In the meantime Geet is coming toward Maan's room

Maan on phone with Mr. Garg

Maan:"achcha to woh chatee hai main usse shadi ker loon"

Geet over hears

Maan:"tell her I will meet her... and we will set everything final then... but wait for 7 days... I am taking off for 7 days... tou uske baad he main kuch karoonga"

Geet enters Maan's room in anger.. Maan immedietly cuts the phone...

Geet:"kaun hai woh... abhi to shadi nahi kernee thi abb yakayak kitnoo ke saath... "

Maan was relieved Geet only heard last part of conversationa nd not Sameera's name...

Maan:"Geet calm down... tum jo samajh rahi ho aisa kuch bhi nahi hai... this is entirely a different issue..."

Geet:"wow.. you are right... diffrnt girl diffrnt issue... you were right... now I am ready for lots of surprises in coming days..."

Geet was on top of her voice in anger so Maan just closed the door and pulled her to the wall and placed his hand on her mouth...

Maan:"Chup bilkul chup" (wow!!!at last  Maan said this dialouge for the 1st time in my FF... so happy!!!!! )

Geet was strugling to set herself free and spat all her anger on Maan but he was way to strong for her

Maan:"bharosa hain hee nahi bilkul mujhper...hnnn... kyun tumhare sawaloonn ka jawab ddon main... nahi doonga to bharosa nahi karogee mujhper... Jo khat likha tha maine usme saaf saaf apne dil kee baat likhi thee na maine... so you think my words and my letter has no meaning..."

He was upset with geet's behaviour ... he left her and went to the window to face outside... Geet felt bad too with her own behaviour

she came near Maan

Geet:"I am sorry Maan... woh baas ekdum se gussa aagaya... aappe bharosa hai mujhe ... itna kee aappke paas hone per mujhe apna koi bhi problem problem hee nahi lagta... pata hai aapp sab khud hee theek ker denge... "

Maan realised he was too harsh on Geet... he came near her held her by shoulders and made her sit down on the bed... he sat beside her and thru her back held her arm near her shoulder ...

Maan:"Geet we have to stop fighting like this... we have to have complete faith in each other... kitna bhi pyar ho per bina trust ke sab khokla hota hai... if we don't trust each other then our love will collapse infront of our Eyes... aur main... "

Geet placed her hand on Maan's mouth

Geet:"Baas abb kuch nahi aage... abse aisa kuch nahi hoga... I completely trust you I swear and we will not fight like this... sacchi hamara sara samaye ladayee me hee nikal jata hai... aabb main aapse koi sawal nahi puchoongee... kabhi bhi"

then she changes her mood

Geet:"waise main yahan aapko ek acchi news sunane aayee thee... Dad himself put the end to the relation with Dev and he said he was sorry for pushing me into things... wow Dad ne khud realise kia... i can't believe... now the way is much easier for us..."

Maan was so happy to see Geet's excitment and his heart was smiling at her innocence... he decided not to tell her anything now...  he will let her know everything later on... he just wanted to enjoy her happiness... he had planned for so much of her happiness but step by step... each time she will be happy she will have diferent expression and Maan wanted to enjoy them all

Maan:wow Geet.. this is just a superb news... i can't believe it too... suddenly things are coming in our favour..."

Geet:"haan uske baad dev ne mujhe  kayee baar call bhi kiya... I didn't take it... I don't understand the problem with this man"

"Dev called Geet"...this striked to Maan

Maan:"uthana chahiye tha call... atleast you would have known waht is the problem with him..."

Geet:"are you crazy... asking me to pick his phone... I am not at all interested to know his problem...and you you are asking me to pick his phone..."

Maan soon realised he had touched the wrong chord

Maan:"nahi Geet... you did exactly right... why should you pick his phone when uncle himself called off to the relation..."

Maan:"waise Geet abb tum yahan se jaoo... kaal bhi Mom ne hume aise dekh liya tha... she ignored per baar baar koi ignore nahi karega... I will meet you later"

Geet went out

Geet(ST):"he is a real Dusta..nahi dusta danav... kal khud dil kiya to apne pass baitha liya... aaj jaroor koi kaam hoga...isliye mujhe phusla ker bhej diya..."

After Maan made sure geet went away he went to breakfast table... everyone was there...

Maan:"Mom.. Dad... dadima... dadima aapko tou sab pata hai... I need to talk to you regarding somthing"

Viccky got super excited "wow Bro"... Maan gave a look to him to calm down

mrs k:"bete aapko koi bhi baat kerne keliye itna sochne kee kya jaroorat hai..."

Maan:"Mom.. dad.. woh main... actually main apnee jindagee ke nayee suruwat kerna chahta hoon..."

Both his parents got excited... they had lost all hopes and now this

Mr K:"Yeh to bahut hee acchee baat decide kee aapne...hum kabse wait ker rahe the kee aap kab aisa kuch sochenge... we had lost all hopes... Kaun hai woh beta"

Maan:"she is the one who made me realise that I was looking for a new life... for someone special like her.. her innocence Made me realise what all my mind could not"(abbe!!! aabb naame bhi bata do... )

Maan:"Mom... dad... she is Geet... and thank you dadima for making me realise my fault..."

Mr and mrs K(together):"Geeet!!!!!"

Maan:"kyun kuch galat hai..."

mrs K:"nahi beta sabse jyada sahee hai... tum dono ek saath... hamen biswas he nahi ho raha hai... Geet hamaree pyaree bacchee... chalo aapke tedhe dimag ne bhi uskee ahemiyat janee... Geet ne pasand kaise ker liya aapko..."

she was leg pulling Maan

Maan:"Kyun uske layak nahi main...uske sarre hue BFs kee list se to behtar hee hoon..."

Dadima:"aarre beta... yeh aapko pareshan ker rahee hai... Bhoot khush hai isliye"

Mr k:"humme yeh baat Brij se kehnee chahiye...woh Dev ke saath Geet ka rishta..."

Maan:"Dad maine kal uncle se baat kee... aur unhe yeh bhi bataya kee Geet Dev se pareshan hai... Uncle ne manjooree de di tabhi main aapp logon se..."

Mr K:"accha to pehle unhe bataya... phir hume bataya... tu Brij ka ladla hai hume pata hai.. per kyun wohh bhi mujhe aajj pata chal gaya..."

Mrs K:"abb ladaii choriye... kya baat hui brij se beta.."

Maan:"woh maine uncle ko kaha hai Sat ko aapp logon ke saath unke ghar per aaoonga... Is that Ok Dad"

Mr K:"Bilkul Ok hai...Saturday to Kaal hee hai... "

Maan:"Mom dad ek baat aur... abhi aap log apas me baat jarror ker le per shaadi itnee jaldee nahi karna chata main... Geet ko abhi mere bare me sab pata bhi nahi hai aur yeh jo mera current issue hai usse bhi clear off kerna hai mujhe..."

Maan(ST):"waise bhi Geet ko koi bandhan me bandhne se pehle uske saath kuch din bitana chata hoon main..."

Next to be continued

Precap: Saturday Night

piya- thumbnail
res

edited---------

finally i managed to b the first one to post a coment on ur update...yipee...

ok loved ur update

maan is so cute he wants to start their relationship on the firm base of truth... wo apne past k baare mein geet ko sab batana chahta hain

maneet scenes were awesome as always... geet kitni bholibhali hain dev k baare mein kitne excitement se maan ko bata rahi thi n maan aisa behave kar raha tha jaise k usse kuch pata hi na ho

ys finally anu k update mein wo famous dialouge aa hi gaya " chup bilkul chup

loved d way maan's parents were pulling his legs

brilliant update anu

love - Piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb dear
Loved it
Fab part
res

ohhh why is sameera getting in touch with maan...
maann hasn't even started his romance with get properly ... :)
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago