Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

sorry 4 d late comment ...
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Awesome FF,dear when u r going to update the next  part...
tellyme thumbnail
Hi Frnds,

Sorry for late update...was bit busy in the weekend with my family...In weekdays I will try to make update on alternate days.

Thank you all again for your support.

--Anu

Part 22
-----------

Dadima orders Maan to meet her in her room

Maan:"dadima...I am not in mood now...will meet you later"

Dadima:"I am not asking you...it's my order...meet me in my room...right now"

So Maan went to Dadima's room

Dadima:"abhi jo main bolungee woh aap chup chap sunenge kyunkee aapke nahi sunne ke wajah se bhooton ko takleef ho rahee hai...not a word before I ask you to speak..."

Maan:"OK...I cannot disobey you...so I have too..."

Dadima:"Better...now listen...what do you think you are...Kisne haq diya aapko geet ko hurt kerne ka iss tarah...woh becharee aapke peeche peeche ghum rahee thi aur aap usse kya bhula bhara keh ker aayen hain...bina uskee baat sune bina usse baat kiye...apne apne aap decide kerliya kee woh galat hai...jabkee har jagah galat aap hain...suru se abb taq..."

Maan opens his mouth to speak but Dadima stopes him...

She tells him how Geet has always tried to call Maan and he had not been listening to her...which is the cause of all confusion...How Geet was asked the name of the Man in her life and she could not tell his name without his permision...she could not get his permission because he was not picking her phone...it was all his fault that led to this confusion in his mind...

Geet still did not find him guilty and was just waiting for him to return...and how she has to go with dev as she had no option...unless she tell the name of the Man...she had to go out with Dev for two months...to find out her feeling for him...how her dad did not trust her beacuse she could not name Maan...

How torturous it was for her to go out with Dev everytime...how even after so much of insult Geet gave him in hope he would break the tie...dev did not say no...and all this torture she had to take just because of only one persone Maan...who was not ready to talk to her...

How nervous she was when she felt Maan was heavily Drunk...and how egarly she was waiting for Maan to be back...that all her worries will go...but what did he do...just gave he attitude and harsh words back...

How she has always been thinking of Maan and Maan always thinking of himself and his pain...

This was enough for Maan to hear...he left for his room...

When he went in his room he analysed all that dadima had just now said...

Maan(ST):"OMG...Maan yeh tune kya ker diya...tere iss gusse ne kya ker diya...Geet baas mere bare sochtee rahee...aur maine ...maine kya kiya...she was handeling everything on her own...with so much trouble and pain...waiting for me to wash away her pain...and what the hell did I do...I did not even see...

woh to Dev ke taraf dekh bhi nahi rahee thee...woh baas mujhe samjhane kee koshish ker rahee thee...and what I did was listen to everyone but not her...aur uske uper se maine usse kya keh diya...kitna ganda ilzam laga bhi kaise sakta hoon main Geet per...chii...kitnee gandee baat keh di maine usse...

uske ankhoon me bass mere liye intezar hee to tha...kyun nahi dikha mujhe kuch...sab iss gusse ke wajah se..."

he kept on thinking and kept on feeling guilty...at last he closed his eyes...a small tear drops came to the corner and from his mouth came out "I love you Geet...I love you so much"

The moment he said this...he realized that this is waht he was running from...he wanted to give time to their feeling and relationship and in doing so he had messed up everything...he realized it was impossible to run away from this truth...and the feeling that he has for her...

Maan(St):"nahi Geet...aabb aur nahi...main abb tumhe apne se dur nahi karoonga...aur haan...aaj tak jis baat se main darta raha...my past...I will not allow it to even touch you...I take it as my responsibility to keep you always and laways happy...no sorrow can touch you...ab main khud ko bhi tumhe hurt kerne nahi dunga...I promise...

I have to fix everything ASAP...Geet ko call karoon...kaise baat bhi karoon usse..."

He caled her...Geet saw his call...she was very upset with what Maan had said...she wanted to pick his call but his words had hurt her so much she couldn't pick his phone...he called twice "Geet please pick karo...meri wali galtee aabb main tumhe nahi kerne dunga..."

Maan(ST):"aab yeh phone nahi utha rahee hai...main kya karoon...I have to start to fix things from now itself...aisa kuch kerna hoga ke Geet mujhe dil se maaf ker de...phir baad me acche se mana loonga main usee...kuch aisa kerna hoga jo Geet chatee hai...jo Geet ko sabse jyada khushee de...jisse woh mujhe ek baar me maaf kerde..."

Then smthg striked his mind...he made an envelope and directly went to Handa Villa...it was almost 10:30 in the night...

Geet was all tierd of what had happened and was asleep by now...Mrs Handa when heard Maan was there came out to the hall...

Maan:"Aunty Geet kahan hai...kya main usse mil sakta hoon..."

Mrs H:"Beta woh to abhi so rahee hai...per tum itnee raat ko...kya baat hai..."

Maan:"woh Aunty mujhe Geet ko kuch dena tha...woh actually usse mafi mangnee thee...maine kuch galat keh diya aaj usse...mujhse galtee ho gayee..."

Mrs H:"phir se ladaii kee aap dono ne...Maan aabb aapp dono bade ho gaye hain...kab tak chalega yeh sab..."

Maan:"Aunty...baas akhiri baar hai...I promise abb aisa nahi hoga...kya main yeh uske pillow ke niche rakh sakta hoon...I promise I will not disturb her..."

Maan goes and quitly places the envelop under Geet's pillow...then he saw how she was sleeping...

he culd see the marks of tears on her cheeks...he had made her cry...he was again angry on himself...he wanted to caress her...and say sory to her...to pour his heart to her but he decided to wait...wait for her to forgive him...

Maan(St):"Geet...isse dekhne ke baad tum mujhe maaf kerdogee mujhe pata hai...you have a soft heart per main tab tak khud ko maaf nahi karoonga...till I am satisfied I have washed away all the pain I have given you..."

Next morning...mrs H came to wake Geet up and informed her that Maan had come in the night and he had left smthg below her pillow...

mrs H:"beta agar woh mafi mangna chata hai to Maaf ker de usko...koi ladai lambi nahi ker...tum dono kee ladai bhoot ho gayee aab..."

Geet:"Ok Mom..."

Geet was not angry but hurt...she knew he would say smthg harsh but still when the harsh came from him in that way...she was hurt...

When her Mom went Geet opened the envelop...it had the letter..

"Geet

mujhe pata hai maine tumhe kitnee takleef dee hai...main mafi ke layak bhi nahi hoon per phir bhi maang raha hoon...

Mujhe pata hai tum Apne Maan ko maaf ker doogee kyunkee tum uskee jaisee bilkul nahi hoo

Ek baar maaf ker do bass...tumhare dee hui her ek saaza ser aankhon per...jaisa kahogee bilkul waisa hee hoga...yeh mera wada hai tumse...

Sirf aur sirf tumhara...
Maan
"

Geet was on cloud 9 after reading the letter...she could not remember the pain he had given her last night...she was just happy for what he had given her now...how immense pleasure that he has given her...she has been waiting for this...and here it was

...she read the letter how many times she did not know...only thing that she saw was "Sirf aur sirf tumhara...Maan" and "Apne Maan ko"

The feeling that he was hers was escastic...she felt she was beyound everyone...she just kept the letter to her heart and closed her eyes...this was what she wanted from Maan and today he gave her...

In KM...Maan is all set to leave for HV when Dadima sees him

Dadima:"Maan hame pata hai aapp kaha ja rahe hain...I hope aapkee koshish kamyab hoo..."

Maan:"thx Dadima..."

Geet was all set to meet Maan...she was just waiting for him...when she got a call from Dadima...

Next to be continued

Precap :"Geet...mujhe pata hai tum mujhse naraz nahi ho...aabb bachpana chodo aur darwaza kholo..."

Please press the like button if you like this update and please do give your valuable comments...they are really really valuable for me.
Thanks,
Anu
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
lvng this ff...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anu...thanks for the update...loved it.   Acha hai ke Daadi ma ne bhi wohi kiya jo mein chahti hoon...telling Geet to play hard to get...make Maan earn his maafi!!   Will PM you in a minute...do check it!! Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail
res

EDITED--------

wow what an update
omg i just lovedthis part

dadi ne maneet ki misunderstanding kitne acche se solve kar di
maan immediately realizing that he was wrong... n then the promise that he makes ke geet ab tumhe khush rakhna meri zimeedari hai i won't let my past touch u that is so sweet😳😳😳

Wow letter was so beautifully written

i loved ur update anu

sorry for late comment

waiting eagerly 4 d next part

love - piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...

so happy that daadi cleared everything...gr8 work daadi...👍🏼

otherwise maan to kisi ki sun hi nahi raha tha...

he said it all...sirf tumhara maan...haaye...😍

geet is so happy...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
continue soon dear and it was an awesome part
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice part...thanks 4 pm...cont soon...