Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice part plz update te next part quickly cant wait to read it plz update it fast
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent update Anu...loved the HUG...they were so lost in each other.  In his heart Maan knew she dressed for him...that she yearned for him just like he does...but his Mind won't let himself be manipulated again...once bitten...twice shy!!

Felt bad for Geet when Maan refused to eat the Kheer she made...and ran to the washroom.  But i have to give Geet kudos for remaining calm in the face of such rejection.  I loved her self talk...when she told herself to remain calm today...and just let Maan vent his anger...it was sooo sweet!! 

Again the washroom scene was brilliant...it goes to show that no matter how strong Maan is mentally...how akdoo or rigid...his heart beats only for Geet...and his skin yearns only for her touch...and his arms scream only to hold her!!

PreCap- looking forward to Daadi ma laying it on Maan...then Maan manaofying Geet...this should be fun!!  I hope Geet makes hi pay too...itni aasaani se nahi maan na Geet...Make Maan work for it!!😉😆

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part
cliffhanger... pls update soon.can't wait
thanks for pm
tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Excellent update Anu...loved the HUG...they were so lost in each other.  In his heart Maan knew she dressed for him...that she yearned for him just like he does...but his Mind won't let himself be manipulated again...once bitten...twice shy!!

Felt bad for Geet when Maan refused to eat the Kheer she made...and ran to the washroom.  But i have to give Geet kudos for remaining calm in the face of such rejection.  I loved her self talk...when she told herself to remain calm today...and just let Maan vent his anger...it was sooo sweet!! 

Again the washroom scene was brilliant...it goes to show that no matter how strong Maan is mentally...how akdoo or rigid...his heart beats only for Geet...and his skin yearns only for her touch...and his arms scream only to hold her!!

PreCap- looking forward to Daadi ma laying it on Maan...then Maan manaofying Geet...this should be fun!!  I hope Geet makes hi pay too...itni aasaani se nahi maan na Geet...Make Maan work for it!!😉😆

Thank you Dear...for your super duper analysis...

Wow...I love the way you explain my whole update to me...

And to all buddies...

Love all of your comments...pls keep commenting...it's an immense plesure to reach each of them...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...hope maan's misunderstanding gets cleared...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice...

wishing maan ek baar geet ki baat sun le...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
amazing update
omg i actually got tears in my eyes bcoz of the way maan was behaving with geet, especially at the food bit :(
i hate dev who does he think he is making up stuff about him and geet enjoying each others company
precap looks good
update soon
cant wait for the next part
xx
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome... maan is surely going to get it from dadi.. cant wait for the next one.. continue soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow love how geet hug
maan infront of people
dadi such sweet heart
i hope she nock some sense
to maan
lovely part
love it
ty 4 pm