Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tonyahk

hi Anu,

nice update as always. thanks for it.

and this time best funny dialogue award is shared by maaneet
Maan:"tou aur kaun sa tareeka hain tumhare pass jane kaa...helicopter bulwaoon tumhare liye...and don't worry I will be fine...and only if you don't make me talk I will save my energy"
Geet(ST):"yeh helicopter wali baat tou maine mann me kahi thi...inhe kaise pata chala...Geet aabb soch bhi nahi...yeh sun lete hain..."

wow...if geet doesn't make maan to talk, then he can save energy. chalo...MSK's new idea for energy conservation. what an idea sirji!!!!

maan can hear geet's thoughts also...hahaha. ab kya karegi ye chatter box...poor geet

143 buddy

Tonya

Thanks Buddy...as asusual for your butifull analysis...

WOW Maaneet...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmania

LOVED UR FF ...
add me to ur pm list...

Will sure PM you from next update
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

wow that was a long update...

finally geet won geet won so happy that she cud change maan's mood and made him promise that he wont ignore her...
loved the way maan took care of her and the way he started to feel for her...man he is falling for our geet...
so wats geet upto with this romantic song in the camp...
finally maan giving into his heart...
pl cont soon

Thanks Dear again for this lovely comment and analysis...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome .. superb ..

thnx 4 d pm ...'

continue soon ...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar !!! 
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great updates
thanks for pm
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All...

Thank you all so much for your support, comment and liking my FF.

Here I am with next part

--Anu

Part 16
---------------

They are holding each others hand tightly when everyone else are concentrating on Viccky's song...their heart beating fast and fast as their hand are entangled together and tighter...slowly Geet moves near Maan...Maan closes his eyes to feel Geet's presence...

Song ends...and everyone starts moving out...Maan doesn't move...he can't move away...he cannot at that moment break the grip of their hold...Viccky sees and starts going out when Geet realises she needs a snap with Maan...but let it go...she doesn't want this moment to be brocken...

Geet is near Maan...she keeps her head on his shoulder...Maan places his hand around her from her back...holds her tightly...both says nothing just closes their eyes and feel each other's presence...Maan feels all peace in his heart by holding Geet in his arm...

Geet feel's Maan's closeness is taking her to some other world...she feels she is above all...she slowly places her other hand on his chest...

Maan then realises that anyone can come anytime...he removes his hand from Geet's back...Geet can't bear him going away from her at this moment

Geet:"Maan...pls...aaj mujhse dur nahi jaiye...pls Maan"

Maan:"Geet...abhi tumhara dinner lekar aunty, mom ya damida aatee hee hongee...tum dinner ker lo...mujhe bhi dinner ker lena chahiye...we need to leave ealry tomorrow morning..."

Geet:"app abhi chale jayenge na...to main koi dinner nahi kerne wali...app bhi yahan hee karenge dinner..."

she is still holding him as she was

Geet:"Maan...phir to aapp itne busy ho jate hain apne kaam mein...aur waise bhi abhi humara snap bhi baakee hai..."

Maan:"Accha yaad hai tumhe..."

At that time only they hear someone coming and Geet suddenly sepeartes herself from Maan,...this makes Maan laugh and he laughs loudly and keeps on laufhing...

Maan(wishpers):"kya hua Geet...daar gayee..."

Geet gets angry and makes baby angry faces...

By that time Dadima enetrs and see Geet making faces and Maan laughing...

Dadima:"Maan...aap iss halat me bhi Geet ko pareshan ker rahen hain..."

Maan:"Nahi Dadima...aapki iss bold n beutiful ladli ke boldness pe hassee aa rahee hai mujhe..."

Geet:"Dadima dekhiye pareshan ker rahe hai mujhe..."

Dadima:"Maan yeh galat baat hai...chaliye yeh main Geet ka dinner layee hoon...app bhi apna ker lijiye"

Then smthg strick Geet

Geet:"Dadima...pata hai mujhe tease ker rahe hain...keh rahen hain kee mujhe akele yahan andar dinner kerna hoga as I can't go out..."

Maan was shocked to hear how easily Geet can lie...

Dadima:"Maan...yeh kya sun rahen hain hum...yeh kya tareeka hai mazak kerne ka..."

Maan is completely confused by Geet's lie so before he culd say...

Geet:"Dadima...inhe punishment milni chahiye...inhe bhi yahan ander mere saath dinner kerna hoga..."

Now Maan gets waht Geet is upto...he just lowers his head and is smiling...

Dadima:"Geet...bilkul sahi keh rahee hai...aap yaha ander dinner Geet ke saath hee karenge..."

Dadima goes out to bring Maan's dinner...Dadima is very surprised to see Maan in such a light mood and to see him laugh this way after long time...

Dadima(ST):"Geet...aapka bachpana aur saff dill hee Maan ko badal sakta hai...Main aapkee kitnee sukrguzar hoon...Viccky shayad sahi tha...Babaji...mere Maan kee jindagee phir se khushiyon se bhar dijiye...."

She takes Maan's food inside...Maan and Geet having dinner together...

Maan:"Accha tum itnee smart ho mujhe pata nahi tha...you are intelligent...hmmm...why don't you join our office"

Geet:"Bilkul nahi...office to bilkul nahi...wahan jaa ker log kaise ho jate hain main dekh rahee hoon..."

Maan:"Accha to main itna bura hoon..."

Geet:"Bilkul bure hain aapp...koi shak hai aapkoo...warna koi kisi ko itna satata hai kya...kitna pareshan kiya mujhe aapne..."

Maan:"acchcha pareshan kerta hoon main tumhe..."

he sees her intensly in her eyes and she gets shy...Geet change the topic

Geet:"waise bhi mujhe uss office me aapkee ladli Shasha bardasht nahi hotee..."

Maan:"lo abb usne tumhara kya bigara hai...she is sincere...works hard..."

Geet:"Haan pata hai mujhe...kaam se jyada kispe dhyan rehta hai uska...aapp rehne dijiye...kuch baatoon me bilkul buddhu hain aapp"

Maan:"Acchcha...to maine tumhe intelligent kya keh diya...tumne to mujhe buddhu hee bana diya..."

Geet:"buddhu buddhu buddhu...bhool gaye naa...hamara snap...dinner ke Baad viccky ko bulatee hoon..."

after dinner they call viccky...Geet keeps her head on Maan's shoulder and they get a snap...Viccky goes away...
after a while...

Maan:"Geet abb mujhe chalna chahiye...Ok goodnight..."

Maan goes to his tent where he was with Viccky and Geet was with Dadima...rest were in other two tents...

Maan(ST):"Geet...pata nahi maine tumhare saath aaj jo kiya woh theek tha ya nahi...kahin maine apne dil kee kamzoree kee wajah se tumhe use to nahi kiya...tumharee chot kaa maine galat faida to nahi uthaya...per main kya kerta...tumne bhi to majboor ker diya mujhe...main kitna rok pata khud ko...

kya yeh jo ho raha hai humare beech yahi sahi hai...ya galat ker raha hoon main...kya tum meri jindagee kee uljhanoo ko samajh paoogee...pata nahi...mujhe time dena hoga inn sab ko...Geet ke heal hone tak mujhe wait kerna chahiye...kuch samay dena hoga mujhe Geet kee feelings kee depth ko janne ke liya...samay hee abb batayega kee mujhe Geet ko apne jindagee me samil kerna chahiye yaa nahi..."

Next morning everyon gets ready...Maan's mind is still going thru lots of thought and conflicts...then

Mr Handa:"Maan...beta Geet ke chot ke dressing aap hee ker dijiye...kisis aur ke himmat hee nahi ho rahee hai...phir bass hum sab chalte hain..."

Maan goes to Geet's tent...she was loooking just an angel with a ciphone - pink - white polka dots top with deep V-neck and buttons in front of it...it had frils thru her V and had a ciphon white skirt...her curly hairs were laid down...

Maan culd not remove his gaze from her...their eys met and he was looking intensly at her...his look was so intense that Geet felt ...the rays from his eyes are piercing her body and going thru each part of it...she felt very shy...she was blushing like anything and her hands and legs were shaking...

Geet:"Maan...app aise kyun dekh rahe hain mujhe..."

Maan(who was not now in his own self):"kyun mera dekhna acchcha nahi agta tumhe..."

Geet got shocked by what Maan said...she did not know what to answer

Geet:"jii...woh aise baat nahi hai..."

then he started replacing her bandage and while he was doing so...Geet was just looking at him...his long fingers plying with bandage and her leg...his sharp eyes...his sharp nose...his lips...she closed her eyes to grasp them all iwithin herself...
Once he was done...he picked her in his arm...both quite...just feeling each other...he placed her on the Van and they all left the camp...

-----Next to be continued 

That's it...I know this is comparitively a small update...Please press like button if you like it and also do place comments...

they encourages me a lot...

Thanks
--Anu

Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update.
1st  time i am commenting firstπŸ‘
thanks for pm
Edited by abina03 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaar ...loved it so much !! 
continue soon 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part...

so finally maan has decided he will first know how deep her feeling r...so nice...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...