YOU NEVER KNOW (MAANEET) - # 1 - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice FF... luved it.. plzz continue soon
hi Anu,

nice update as always. thanks for it.

and this time best funny dialogue award is shared by maaneet
Maan:"tou aur kaun sa tareeka hain tumhare pass jane kaa...helicopter bulwaoon tumhare liye...and don't worry I will be fine...and only if you don't make me talk I will save my energy"
Geet(ST):"yeh helicopter wali baat tou maine mann me kahi thi...inhe kaise pata chala...Geet aabb soch bhi nahi...yeh sun lete hain..."

wow...if geet doesn't make maan to talk, then he can save energy. chalo...MSK's new idea for energy conservation. what an idea sirji!!!!

maan can hear geet's thoughts also...hahaha. ab kya karegi ye chatter box...poor geet

143 buddy

Tonya
LOVED UR FF ...
add me to ur pm list...

Edited by maanmania - 12 years ago
wow that was a long update...
finally geet won geet won so happy that she cud change maan's mood and made him promise that he wont ignore her...
loved the way maan took care of her and the way he started to feel for her...man he is falling for our geet...
so wats geet upto with this romantic song in the camp...
finally maan giving into his heart...
pl cont soon
awesome,mindblowing...continue...
i like these lines amazing...
👏
she feels Maan's arm on her leg...her hands on his neck...her face near hir chest...she can feel his sweat...smell his body...she is
all lost...doesn't know what world she is in...shiver is going thru all her body...

Maan is trying hard to concentrate on his path but all in vain...
his heart has completely overpowered his mind...

the sensation that he is feeling by Geet's closeness...
of how she is completely dependent on him...in his arm...so close to him...he can smell her perfume...her curves touching his chest...

he suddenly looks at Geet and Geet is continously looking at his face...trying to understand his emotion...is he going thru same as her????..😊.

Maan and Geet's eyes meet and Maan stops and Keep looking at Geet's eyes for few second...
 maan:"Geet...agar mujhe aisee chot lagtee to kya tumhe apnee takleef ka kyaal rehta"😊

eet:"woh maine socha...aise pare pare time nahi waste kerna chahiye...to socha kuch finding ker loon...pata ker rahee thi ke iske andar sachmuch dil hai ya patthar...I was just trying to clear my doubts..."😃

Maan:"pata ker liya na...aur abb agar tumne ek bhi aise harkat kee to main abhi kiya hua apna sara promise bhul jaoonga...samjhee tum...hum late ho rahe hain...kuch samajh aata hai  tumhe"😊

Edited by Madhusk - 12 years ago
why did you keep us in cliff hanger
do con't soon
LOVED IT...ITS AWSUM...MAAN IS JUST FALLING FOR GEET...AMAZINGGG...
Sorry for late commenting
Awesome updates
loved it
cont soon
Originally posted by Madhusk

awesome,mindblowing...continue...
i like these lines amazing...
👏
she feels Maan's arm on her leg...her hands on his neck...her face near hir chest...she can feel his sweat...smell his body...she is
all lost...doesn't know what world she is in...shiver is going thru all her body...

Maan is trying hard to concentrate on his path but all in vain...
his heart has completely overpowered his mind...

the sensation that he is feeling by Geet's closeness...
of how she is completely dependent on him...in his arm...so close to him...he can smell her perfume...her curves touching his chest...

he suddenly looks at Geet and Geet is continously looking at his face...trying to understand his emotion...is he going thru same as her????..😊.

Maan and Geet's eyes meet and Maan stops and Keep looking at Geet's eyes for few second...
 maan:"Geet...agar mujhe aisee chot lagtee to kya tumhe apnee takleef ka kyaal rehta"😊

eet:"woh maine socha...aise pare pare time nahi waste kerna chahiye...to socha kuch finding ker loon...pata ker rahee thi ke iske andar sachmuch dil hai ya patthar...I was just trying to clear my doubts..."😃

Maan:"pata ker liya na...aur abb agar tumne ek bhi aise harkat kee to main abhi kiya hua apna sara promise bhul jaoonga...samjhee tum...hum late ho rahe hain...kuch samajh aata hai  tumhe"😊

Thank you so much for analysing it so nicely...line by line...