tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet.Lover

hey

just caught up with your ff
this is really good :D
plz add me to your PM list
update soon!!!

Thanks for liking it...pls accept the buddy reqst...will pm you updated in future
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigahlad

nice one please pm me 

thank u

Thanks for liking it...pls accept the buddy reqst...will pm you updated in future
CrystalSaya thumbnail
AWSUM PART...LOVED IT...ITS ROCKING...
tonyahk thumbnail
hi Anu,

very nice part dear

loved the way how vicky made geet to understand things.

geet trying to take a snap with maan and him escaping from her...hahahaha...i can imagine their expressions

this time the best funny dialogue award goes to Vicky
Viccky:"Hey Geet...aise sad kyun hai..tu to bina reason hee khush hone waloon mein hai..phir yeh achanak kaun see galat button dab gayee tere ystem kee..."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yaar Vicky! geet ki system kee har button galat hi hai. 🤣

143 buddy

Tonya
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: tonyahk

hi Anu,

very nice part dear

loved the way how vicky made geet to understand things.

geet trying to take a snap with maan and him escaping from her...hahahaha...i can imagine their expressions

this time the best funny dialogue award goes to Vicky
Viccky:"Hey Geet...aise sad kyun hai..tu to bina reason hee khush hone waloon mein hai..phir yeh achanak kaun see galat button dab gayee tere ystem kee..."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yaar Vicky! geet ki system kee har button galat hi hai. 🤣

143 buddy

Tonya

yaar Vicky! geet ki system kee har button galat hi hai...hahaha...
I love this from your side...

you know even I was guessing viccky would get the award this time...

So Viccky for you...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks for pretty analysis dear...
heermeher thumbnail
r v gg to have jungle mein mangal
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Anu you are online...please update karo na Edited by ritzy09 - 12 years ago
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzy09

Anu you are online...please update karo na

Yeah I am online dear...

You know I love your FF

I am working on my next update only...
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: heermeher

r v gg to have jungle mein mangal

I will just update in few hrs...let's see what happens next...
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All...Thanks again for all your support, comments and liking it...

I am here with next part...

I am writing for all to enjoy...so just enjoy and keep dropping your ideas so that I can implement them where ever I can...

Thanks
--Anu

Part 15

At 3:00 pm

Maan:"I am going hiking...it looks smthg interesting...Viccky do you wanna accompany me..."

Viccky:"yeah sure...anyone else wanna come with us..."

All elders did not want to come.

Geet(excited):"I am coming..."

Maan did not want to go with her...he needed to avoid her

Maan:"Viccky..rather than all of us going to same side...why don't you and Geet go to other side...so we can capture pictures of all side of this beautiful land and mountain..."

So Geet and viccky went to other side and Maan to the other side of the land...Geet was with Viccky but very upset with Maan...she was just thinking that she do not need to be upset...otherwise things will happen just as Maan wishes...which she felt was wrong...

It was almost an hour of walkig to complete oppsite side ...when while in her thought Geet did not realize a big stone infron for her...she tripped and her left leg got hit by other big stone which had sharp end...her leg got baddly cut and also got twisted...

Geet shouted:"Viccky..."

He came running back as he had went little ahead...

Viccky:"OMG Geet what is this...kaise hua yeh...main ne dhyan bhi nahi diya...aage agee chal raha tha...ohh...hooo...itna bada cut...it's deep and long..."

He tried to lift it but as she had twisted it hurted and she screamed...Viccky did not know what to do...Geet had badly hurt her leg and culd not walk a bit...she needed dressing soon...

He can think nothing...calling elders would make them to panic...so he called Maan...the signals were weak...but they got connected
(OMG!!! I wanna know which service provider they have subscribed to

Viccky:"Bro..Geet gir gayee hai...she has a long and deep cut in her leg...it's bleeding like anything...and I think she has also twisted her leg...she can't move"

Maan got paniced at this...

Maan:"kya?????...vicky just stay there...main abhi first aid box aur kuch saman ke saath ata hoon...I will be there very soon..."

He ran as fast as he culd...went down...picked first aid box, water bottle...other things that he may need was in his bag already...he then ran up to other side...called viccky to get their location

He reached them in 20 mints...and when he saw Geet he culd not bear...blood was still coming out...the cut was much long than he had been thinking...and she was in pain...

Maan:"Viccky...what is all this...how all this happened...you were with her...right????"

Viccky got scared at how Maan was shouting on him...he felt at guilt of not taking proper care of Geet

Viccky:"Bro...woh main aage chal raha tha...aur yeh peche...kaise hua mujhe to pata hee nahi chala..."

Geet(still in pain):"woh...viccky kee koi galtee nahi hai...main hee apne thought me thee...aur mujhe pata he nahi chala..."

By this time Maan got started with his work...did not answer her...took out his 1st aid box...(see evryone...to our multi talented MSK i am adding one more talent...Nursing)

Geet:"Muhje nahi chahiye aapkee help...jaiye apni duniya me"

Maan(who was furious at her for making herself fall):"Shut up...pehle to dhyan kahan rehta hai pata nahi...sabhi ko pareshan karo aur...yeh nakhre nahi dikhaoo mujhe...let me do my work..."

Maan:"Viccky...woh main itne saman lekar aa raha tha...tou niche sabhi pareshan hai...tou tum apna aur Geet ka saman lekar neeche jaoo...I will take care of this..."

Viccky went...Maan started cleaning Geet's wound with antiseptic liquid...

Geet:"aaahaaa..." 

Maan felt bad for scolding her when she is in soo pain...

Maan:"Dard hoo raha hai bhoot...sorry maine aise bol diya...Bhoot dard ho raha hai kya..."

Geet said nothing

Geet(ST):"Accha sorry bhi feel kerte hain yeh...jab mann kiya dur chale gaye...jab mann kiya...help kerne lage...apnee marzee ke malik!!!!!!!!"

Both are quite...Maan cleans her cut apply the medicines to the cut and starts applying the bandage...as he lift her leg...it's hurting her...but she said nothing to him...she closes her eyes...

Geet:"ooohhh"

Maan cannot see her in this pain...he softly placed her leg on his lap and start bandaging...Geet is in pain...she was also angry with him at 1st but then this gesture of his and being so near to him makes her slowly forget all her pain and anger...

Geet(ST):"Maan tujhe takleef me nahi rehne denge Geet...uskee tu chinta mat ker...he is with you...only he and you here...gusse me sab waste nahi ker...you are not Maan ...you are Geet...so just be Geet..."

He very nicely fixes her bandage and places it sofly on the next stone...he goes to his bag and gets water bottle from his bag...stone was hot with sun...

Geet:"ouchhh...kitna hot hai yeh patthar..." (Geet ... which stone are you refering to)

Maan realises..takes out the towel from his bag and places it below Geet's leg

Maan:"yeh lo...pain killer kha lo...niche phuchne me hume kaphi time lag sakta hai...lamba rasta hai..."

Geet:"Maan...per meri himmat he nahi thora bhi pair niche rakhne kee...chaloongee kaise"

Maan:"are you crazy...iss halat me tum chalne kee sochh bhi saktee hoo...you can't even move it"

Geet(ST):"to kaise chalne kee baat ker rahe hain...helicopter layenge kya mere liye"

He sets all his stuff and hangs his bag on his back and bends down and takes her in his arms...

Geet is completely shocked...Maan will do smthg like this...she culd not imagine...

Maan:"put your arms around my neck...nahi to balance bigar jayega mera..."

Geet(in shock):"Maan...woh...aap aise mujhe...woh lamba rashta hai...I mean aap thak jayenge..."

Maan:"tou aur kaun sa tareeka hain tumhare pass jane kaa...helicopter bulwaoon tumhare liye...and don't worry I will be fine...and only if you don't make me talk I will save my energy"

Geet(ST):"yeh helicopter wali baat tou maine mann me kahi thi...inhe kaise pata chala...Geet aabb soch bhi nahi...yeh sun lete hain..."

Maan starts walking with Geet in his arm...

his bare arm touching her bare parts of leg...

both feels the touch...

Geet looses the feel of her pain in leg...

she feels Maan's arm on her leg...her hands on his neck...her face near hir chest...she can feel his sweat...smell his body...she is
all lost...doesn't know what world she is in...shiver is going thru all her body...

Maan is trying hard to concentrate on his path but all in vain...
his heart has completely overpowered his mind...

the sensation that he is feeling by Geet's closeness...
of how she is completely dependent on him...in his arm...so close to him...he can smell her perfume...her curves touching his chest...

he suddenly looks at Geet and Geet is continously looking at his face...trying to understand his emotion...is he going thru same as her????...

Maan and Geet's eyes meet and Maan stops and Keep looking at Geet's eyes for few second...

he then realises and turn his head away...

Geet(ST):"Maan...aap kitna bhi chupaiye...jo sach hai woh sach hai...yeh kaisee jid hai aapkee..."

After walking 20 mints in continuity...Geet legs are hurting again by staying in same position and more than that she sees that Maan needs some rest but he won't stop

Geet:"Maan...thodee der rukiye naa...ek he position me mere pair me dard ho raha hai..."
maan finds a nice place to sit...makes her sit and sit beside her and place her leg on his leg as stones are still hot...it was too hot and he was sweaty with holding Geet and walking in the hot weather...

he got his t-shirt off...he was wearing a black vest inside

after a while Geet comes near him...holds him by arm and put her head in his chest...

Geet:"Maan meri wajah se aapko kitnee takleef ho rahee hai naa..."

Suddenly somthg comes frm his mouth that he doesn't realises

Maan:"Geet...agar mujhe aisee chot lagtee to kya tumhe apnee takleef ka kyaal rehta"

then he immediatly realises what he had said...

Maan:"mera matlab hai...agar koi bhi takleef me ho to..." he turns his face to the other side...

Geet who is still leaning her head on his chest places her hand on his cheeks, turns him to her and says...

Geet:"Maan kyun ker rahe hain aisa...mere saath aur apne saath...pata hai aapkoo...aapke saath hoon na main tou mujhe mere dard ka ehsas bhi nahi ho raha hai..."

he removes her hand from his face...he is not sure how to control his emotions...

Maan:"baass karo Geet...bekar kee batoon ke liye nahi hoon main yahan..."

Geet:"why Maan...main aapke dosti ke layak nahi hoon isliye na...per aise rukhe rukhe kyun hain aap mujhse...aisee bhi kya galati kee hai maine...Baat bhi nahi ker rahe hain aap mujhse...subhah se ek smile tak nahi diya mujhe...aisa bhi kya galat kiya hai
maine Maan...bataiye na...you are ignoring me like anything"

She has tears in her eyes...but Maan didn't see it...

he is turned to other side But  Maan now loosing control on himself...and Geet's words are breaking him and his heart
into pieces...

Maan:"Geet...tum baat ko kahan se kahan le ja rahee hoo..." he turns and see tears in Geet's eyes...

Maan:"Geet...tum roo rahi ho...abb bas karo Geet...itna nahi bardast ker sakta main"

He cud not see her like this...holds her face and bring her near him and hugs her tightly...

now Geet's face is on Maan's chest...tears are not stopping from her eyes...

she overwhelmbed by his care for her and she culd not take his ignorace on the other side...both emotion get mixed and comes out as tears...

Maan is now feeling guilty of making Geet so much hurt...he didn't realise things would go this way...Geet can feel so deep he had never imagined...

He had not seen her taking anyone so seriously

Maan(ST):"Maan tu kitna stupid hai...becharee ke pair me itnee chot lagee hai aur tu usse upar se aur pareshan ke raha hai...apne emotions chupane ke liye tu isse kyun takleef de raha hai...Geet ke aankhoon me aasoo dila diya tumne..."

Now his mind is completely defeated from his heart

Maan:"Geet...abb chup bhi karo...main tumhe koi ignore nahi ker raha...aur dekho abhi main tumhare pass hoon...hoon na...and I promise I will not ignore you and not hurt you...abb rooo nahi pls Geet...I can't take this..."

He wipes her face and keeps her tightly close to him...this  giving up of his is healing his pain as much as it's healing Geet's pain...

They keep tighty hugged for a while...reluctant to leave each other...

After a while...

Maan:"abb chalen...warna bhoot late ho jayenge humlog...aur niche sabhi pareshan bhi honge..."

Geet:"nahi jana mujhe kahin yahan se...aapp phir badal jayenge..."

This childish of act of Geet brings smile on Maan's face...

Maan:"nahi badlunga...aur tumhe udas bhi nahi karoonga..."

Geet:"tou hum dono ke ek snap iss camp me..."

Maan smiles on this and nods his head to YES...(YEH Geet...you won!!!!! )

He again picks Geet in his arm and this time both are relaxed and specialy Maan...who feels he has shed Tons of burden...his mind is just reasoning...

Maan(ST):"koi nahi Maan...abhi woh takleef main hai...isliye tou usse aur pareshan nahi kerna chata...isliye..."

after thinking this he just shut his mind of...

they are on way...Geet is now thining of troubling Maan...her naughtiness comes back...

She starts moving her finger on Maan's neck...

Maan:"Geet...yeh kya ker rahi hoo...mera balance bigar jayega...stop it..."

Geet:"tou main kya karoon...aap mujhe le ker chal rahe aur main aise bore hoo rahee hoon...kuch to karrongee na..."

Maan:"stop it...main geeronga...aur saath me tum bhi..."

Geet:"Ok..."

But just after few mints...she brings her ear near his heart as if to listen smthg

Maan:"Geet abb yeh kya hai..."

Geet:"woh maine socha...aise pare pare time nahi waste kerna chahiye...to socha kuch finding ker loon...pata ker rahee thi ke iske andar sachmuch dil hai ya patthar...I was just trying to clear my doubts..."

Maan:"pata ker liya na...aur abb agar tumne ek bhi aise harkat kee to main abhi kiya hua apna sara promise bhul jaoonga...samjhee tum...hum late ho rahe hain...kuch samajh aata hai  tumhe"

Geet puts finger on her mouth...

Geet:"accha abb na kuch bolungee na kuch karoonge...hamesha dhamkee dete hain mujhe..."

Maan:"main dhamkee deta hoon tumhe...accha..."

They are going down...both speaks nothing but are lost in each other...they are just enjoying each others closeness...but after a while...Geet because of pain killer's effect sleeps in his arm on the rest of the way...

They come down and everyone one is so releived to see them 1st...it was getting late and everyone one was worried about the two...

Then when elders saw Geet's leg they were shocked...tears came down thru three ladies eyes...Maan signal them to be quite and laid Geet on the camp bed they had made...

Then Geet's parents thanked Maan for taking care of Geet in such a nice way...they were flowing with emotions...but Maan did not want anyone to thank him for helping her...he did not take anything that he did as helping Geet...it was his need...he can not let her
bear those pain on her own...and he knew she was at that time disturbed by his behaviour which led to this accident...he blamed himself for her pain...

Geet woke after a while and everyone went to visit her...and where scolding her for not being careful...and she was smiling at the care everyone was showing...

Maan was by that time just putting the fire on for the night...

Geet:"everyone...abb sablog apna mood theek karo naa pls...I am fine...can we have some fun..."

She then wispered smthg in Viccky's ear and they agreed on a plan...

Geet:"haan...to sabhi log...Viccky is going to sing a romantic song for all of us...viccky bring your guitar..."

everyone:"chalo...achcha hai...let's all enjoy the night..."

Viccky came with his Guitar and everyone one was seated...Maan was out checking up with tents...

Mr. Khurana(shouted):"Maan...come in...we are all having a song from Viccky..."

Geet and viccky made sure there was no place for Maan to sit

When he came in...he tried to look for a spot for himself...

Geet:"Maan...idhar aayee...I have lots of place over here...aur waise bhi aapne meri itnee madad kee aaj...I can atleast share a space with you..."

Maan understood what Geet was upto but he culd say nothing infront of all...he just smiled and sat beside him...his heart was smiling too...

Viccky started singing

Samaa hai suhaana suhaana
Nashe main jahaan hai
Kisi ko kisi ki, khabar hi kahaan hai
Har dil mein dekho, mohabbat jawaan hai
Hm mm mm, hmm mm mm

Maan and Geet looked at each other for few seconds and then Maan turned...

Hm mm mm, hmm mm, hm mm mm, hm mm mm
Keh rahi hai nazar nazar se afsaane
Hm mm mm
Keh rahi hai nazar nazar se afsaane
Ho raha hai asar ke jisko dil jaane
Dekho yeh dil ki ajab dastaan hai
Nazar bolti hai, dil bezubaan hai
Hm mm mm, hmm mm mm

Geet's hand automatically goes on Maan's...
Maan looks at her and she hesitates and she starts removing her hand back...
Maan then holds her hand and bring it near him...
he doesn't want to think what is right and waht is wrong but he is doing what Geet wants now and what he wants now...

Ho gaya milan dilon ka mastaana
Hm mm mm
Ho gaya milan dilon ka mastaana
Ho gaya hai koi kisi ka deewana
Jahaan dilruba hai, dil bhi wahaan hai
Jise pyaar kahiye, wahi darmiyaan hai
Hm mm mm, hmm mm mm
Nashe main jahaan hai
Kisi ko kisi ki, khabar hi kahaan hai
Har dil mein dekho, mohabbat jawaan hai
Hm mm mm...

They are holding each others hand tightly...both their hearts beating fast when everyone else are concentrating on Viccky's song...

------Next to be continued

That's it everyone...I have tried my best to bring up the emotions...hope you like it

Again, pls press like button if you like it and also do comment...they mean alot to me

---Thanks                       Link to Part 16

Anu
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago