Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonaluvgurti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice updates...Plz continue n do pm me:)
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i'm liking the way the story has progressed so far...do PM me...
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: nafisa_kazi

i'm liking the way the story has progressed so far...do PM me...

Thanks for iking it so far...will send you the PM..pls accept the Buddy request
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All,

Thank you so much for liking and commenting on my FF. Please do continue to comment or  at least press like button if you like my updates. All kind of comments are welcomed and also your POV or suggestion.

here I am with next update

--Anu

Part 13

Whole night Geet is sleeping and dreaming of Maan...sometimes he is moving hair on her face sometimes he gives a soft kiss on her cheeks and sometimes they are sitting on the rock near sea side...he is laying his head on her lap...whole night she is dreaming Maan and only maan. She wakes up with smile...remembring her dream she gets shy and roll down on her bed holding all her pillows tightly...

Maan on other side is restless whole night...He is trying hard not to remember Geet but he couldn't...the moment he starts getting sleepy...Geet comes to his mind...being restless he wake up preety early and goes to Gym...does tii chii for half hr...then stops...he thinks

Maan(ST):"Nahi...abb bass aur nahi...bhoot ho gaya...yeh Geet use to kuch samajh nahi aata hai...per Maan tu to samajhta hai na...tujhe pata hai teri jindagee me kya kya hua...iss rashte me kitnee takleef hai...aur Geet itna kuch nahi...nahi main uskee sidhi life ko is complication me bilkul nahi daal sakta...muhe usse apne se door kerna he hoga..."

Geet(ST):"aarre Geet...yeh kya paglee ke tara khush hoye jaa rahee hai...tu Maan ke bare me bhi to soch...kaha to tha unhone...ke woh aapna issue khud solve kerlenge...but still it will be nice agar main kuch aur pata karloo...woh sachmuch me theek to hain...issue koi bada to nahi hai...haina"

Geet gets a call

Geet:"Vinu...kaisee hai..yeh subah subah...God morning dear..."

Vinu:"Geet tujhe yaad hai naa 5 days me result aane wala hai...aur woh Dres fair ka...kabse plan kerna hai..."

Geet:"Baas aaj hee aatee ho tere ghar...waise result ka kya hoga...mujhe tension ho rahee hai"

Vinu:"kya hoga...wohi...tu top karegee harbaar kee traha aur kya...Ok chal bye...I will wait for you"

Maan on his room...making call for office and also checks with mr. Garg...then he gets Call from mr. Handa(Brij)

Geet is getting down and hears her Dad talking to Maan

Brij:"bete...nahi Maan bass yu hee kamalji se pata chala...haan beta pura bharosa hai tum per...mujhe pata hai tum sab khud solve kerloge...theek hai...agar phir bhi koi jaroorat ho to hichkichana nahi...theek hai Beta...we are so proud of you and God bless you"

Geet knows her dad love Maan very much but this time hearing this makes her really happy.

Geet:"Dad..woh Maan ko koi problem hai kya...woh actually maine phone pe suna to bass"

Brij:"nahi bete...tu to jantee hai Maan is getting famous is bussiness world... to issme bhoot dost aur bhoot dushman nikal ker aatee hain...aisee he chotee se problem hai...Maan yeh sab aram se sambhal lenge...tu bata tu theek hai na...pata chala kal tu pareshan thee..."

Geet:"nahi dad main bilkul theek hoon...today i am going to Vinu's place...Bye"

4 days passes

Geet is working on her Dress fair...also thinking about her result and then also takes brake in btwn to relax and go in her world of Maan

Maan is busy with his office work...tracking Sameera's issue with garg and his detective...he does not involve himself in it...he thinks she does not need as much attention as to involve him...he is woking too hard in office...because the moment he stops...Geet's face comes to him...her smiling innocent face..her tears and her pretty and addictive Eyes all keeps comming to him

Maan(on Phone):"mr. garg...accha to woh sare documents tayar ho rahe hai...photographs bhi hain...good...I want more and more proof...nahi nahi...mujhe nahi lagta uske pass itne sare detective rakhne ka paisa hai...agar hota to mujhse ulajhne ke soochtee bhi nahi woo...haan theek hai...its always good to be carefulll...aur haan...usse bilkul hamare plan ka opposite image dijiye..."

On the 5th day...

Geets result is out...everyone is happy as she is again a topper..but Geet have some other plans...She wants to show her result to Maan and get a Party from him...She goes to Maan's office...she does not find him nor does she find Pinky...she decides to wait for Maan in his office and settles herself on his chair...Shasha sees this and get jeleous...

Shasha(ST):"shahabzadee...idea bhi nahi hoga iss office me kaam kaise kerte hain...aur MK ke chair pe aram se settle ho gayee...hmmm...Bussiness partner kee beti jo hai..."

Maan comes after an hr...while approaching his cabin he sees Geet in his cabin...he signals Shasha to come to his office with file...

As he enters

Geet:"Maan aap aa gaye...kitne der se main aapka wait ker rahee hoon...mujhe aapko"

Maan cuts her in between

Maan:"Geet...I don't remember I have any appointment with you...and I have to discuss about an impt presentation...Shasha come in..."

Geet:"Maan mujhe baas" he cuts her again

Maan:"Geet...I am sorry but I am very busy today...aur abhi to bilkul bhi nahi...I will suggest you better go...we can talk later..."

Geet goes out

Geet(ST):"Koi nahi abhi busy hain...thorde der me 5 mints keliye to free honge...I will catch him then and show him my result...then he will be really happy..."

Time passes by...Geet is waiting...Maan doesn't get free...he is not even coming to that side...

even if he comes he is everytime surrounded by staff...

once or twice he even notices her but ignores...

Now it is almost 6pm...Geet is waiting whole Day...nowhere sees Maan...she then cathces Adi...

Geet:"Adi...Maan kahan hai...mujhe kuch baat kernee hai unse..."

Adi:"Sorry Geet...Sir ne strict order diya hai...office me unke where about ka kisi ko info nahi dena hai aise..."

Geet is sad...She decides to follow Adi silently...Adi enters a office party Hall...
she sees Maan there...
he is smiling to his staffs...
then gives some speech...
Maan sees Geet...
Geet waves but he ignores...
Then he is giving awards to some of his staff...

Geet:"main bhi to aise hee ek khuhi share kerne aayee hoon na...5 mints tou chahiye mujhe...Abhi function chal raha hai...yahee per wait kertee hoon...gate ke pass..."

Party ends...everyone leaves but Maan does not comes out...he leaves the Hall from other Door...Now Geet is Sad...she is heart brocken by this act...

She silently goes to Maan's cabin...keeps her result there and goes...

After an hr Maan comes to his cabin...sees Geet's result...he closes his eyes...he feels the deep pain he is getting in process of avoiding Geet and giving pain to her

Maan(ST):"Geet...Congrats very much...but sorry...all this is for good of both of us...it's better we go thru this temprorary pain rather dragging you in my complicated life...and I am not ready for all this again...so just sorry..."

Maan comes home..calls for viccky...

Viccky:"Hi Bro...how was the day..."

Maan:"Fine...Viccky yeh Geet apna result mere office mein bhool gayee thee...call her and give it back to her...Say her congrats from my side too...I'm too tired at present..."

Viccky(calls Geet):"Hey Darling...wow yaar...you did superb!!!! congrats...yeh khushi me apna result he bhool gayee...bro ne abhi dia...he also asked me to say Congrats from his side too"

Geet:"Thanks...but you don't need to convey anyone's message...if he don't want to wish me ..its fine..."

She is very upset and very sad with how Maan behaved with her today...she could not reason out his behaviour...

Viccky(ST):"I think today Bro did somethg to upset Geet...yeah why did he not wish her on his own...ek wish kerne me kitna time lagta hai"

In the morning on the breakfast table...everyone is ready for breakfast...

Viccky:"Mom you know...Geet is again a topper..."

he looks at Maan's expression...but Maan avoids and doesn't look

Kamla(Mrs Khurana)and dadima: "Accha...arre yeh to bhoot acche baat hai..."

Viccky:"Haan...per jab maine usse wish kiya tou she was very upset...becharee ke result ke din...kisi ne usse Badhaii dene ke bajayee use rula diya...aur uss insan ko pata bhi nahi hoga...aur koi fark bhi nahi pardta hoga..."

This much was enough for Maan to hear...he got up the breakfast...viccky wanted him to realise that all he does is not so right...

Maan:"Everyone...I am all done..bass pet bhar gaya..."

Dadima:"Beta yeh kya baat hai...kal bhi raat me kuch nahi khaya aapne...aur aaj bhi iss tarah..."

Maan:"Dadima...main office me kha loonga"

Maan(ST):"Geet...now once I make sure you are fine...I am not gonna eat...sirf ek baat hai... main nahi manaoonga tumhe...per tum khush hogee...I will make that sure"

Maan:"viccky...Jab tum aaye the to Geet ne tumhe itne badi party di thi...aaj uska din hai...why don't you show her you care for her too...go take her for a surprise party...that was just a thought...its Ur wish...i think you should give her party from your side...aur haan...mera naam lene kee jaroorat nahi hai...its from yur side"

Viccky is very happy at this thought of his brother...he now knows that his brother is just trying hard to be hard on Geet...he is in as much pain as Geet...

Viccky:"Ji Bro...will take care of her today"

----Next to be continued     likn part 14

Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
awesome both are feeling pain for each other probably geet goes away and comes back as a serious person then maan will realise what is his feeling towards her

vicky keep it up
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: heermeher

awesome both are feeling pain for each other probably geet goes away and comes back as a serious person then maan will realise what is his feeling towards her

vicky keep it up

nice analysis...lets see how it shapes up...
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
wow anu...
Its too emotional...
Maan kitni v kosis ker lo apni feelin' chupa nhi sakogai...
Waiting for party...
Thnx for pm
Madhusk thumbnail
THANX

MERA TO DIL KARTA HAI AAP LIKHTE REHO 

MAIN PADTI RAHO

AUR YE SILSILA KABHI KHATAM NA HO

AWESOME, I LUV UR POST. 
Madhusk thumbnail
THANX DEAR👏