loved your story. please pm me

sent you the buddy request..pls accept...will PM in future
heermeher thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
you rock girl that was awesome thank god geet is getting matured
tonyahk thumbnail
Hi Anu,

sorry for not commenting earlier dear. i was occupied by some work.

regarding the updates...

loved both parts 10 and 11 very much.

Vicky trying to find out the unknown thing going on between Maan and Geet...Hmmm😉

i am wondering, why maan is upset about the lawyer? is there anything related to that sameera?😕

loved to see geet's concern for maan...😃

and finally...the Best Dialogue Award
this time, maaneet both share the award

geet(st):"1hr 30 mints wait kerwa ke 15 mint de rahen hain mujhe..."

maan:"nahi bolo bolo...aur bolo...ruk kyun gayee...kabhi dimag se soch ker bhi boltee ho tum"

thank you so much for these lovely updates dear

have a nice week end

Tonya
tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tonyahk

Hi Anu,

sorry for not commenting earlier dear. i was occupied by some work.

regarding the updates...

loved both parts 10 and 11 very much.

Vicky trying to find out the unknown thing going on between Maan and Geet...Hmmm😉

i am wondering, why maan is upset about the lawyer? is there anything related to that sameera?😕

loved to see geet's concern for maan...😃

and finally...the Best Dialogue Award
this time, maaneet both share the award

geet(st):"1hr 30 mints wait kerwa ke 15 mint de rahen hain mujhe..."

maan:"nahi bolo bolo...aur bolo...ruk kyun gayee...kabhi dimag se soch ker bhi boltee ho tum"

thank you so much for these lovely updates dear

have a nice week end

Tonya

Thanks for lovely analysis...I always love Ur analysis...

So for maaneet this time... 👏👏👏👏
tellyme thumbnail
Thank you everyone fo you comments and liking the updates so far...

here I am with next part...pls do comment...UR POV...and pls press Like button if you like it...

---Anu

Part 12

Geet is in her room...Maan's disturbed state coming infront of her eyes and everytime it seems more and more hard for her to bear...she is racing to and fro in her room...

Geet(st):"Maan i know...i am the last person you need now...but i need you...i need to give you a big hug...i don't know why...i don't want to know why...dammnit...Maan I just want to wash away all your sorrow...maine aapko jis haal me dekha...i can't bear to see you this way..."

On the other side...Maan in his room...busy on phone

Maan:"Mr. garg...to sare detectives ko aaj se hee kaam pe laga lijiye...i need update with them tommorow morning...app bhi apne papers tayar kerna suru ker dijiye..."

Maan(ST):"Maan singh khurana ko black mail kerna kitna bharee per sakta hai...abb tumhe acche se pata chalega...tumne bhoot badee galtee kee hai...ek baar maine tumhe maaf kiya tha...mafi tumhe raas nahi aayee...Now Sameera ahuja...you will plead to go away from this mess...but i won't let you now..."

Geet in her room...after continuosly racing afrom one side to other...

Geet(ST):"Maan aap kaise honge abhi...kitne pareshan the...aur main yahan pe hoon...woh itne problem mein hain...share nahi karenge woh mujhse but main...mujhe unke pass jana chahiye...I can't bear this...i am feeling I should be with him...babaji!!! main kya karoon"

Geet:"9:00 pm ko unse milne jaoon...kya sochenge woh...pagal samjhenge mujhe...chado...I don't care what he think...I just need to go to him immediatly..."

Geet reaches KM...Maan is in his room..making his plans...

She reaches hall and sees everyone there except Maan...

Geet:"aunty...woh maan kahan hai...woh mujhe ek jarooree kaam hai unse"

Mrs khurana is worried that Maan himself is in problem..aur abb Geet ko kya ho gaya

mrs khurana:"Beta koi khass baat hai...woh Maan tou apne kamre mein hain...woh thorda disturbed hain...kahin gusse me kuch bool na den aapko..."

Geet:"aunty...woh mujhe bass ek chota sa kaam hai...kya main mill loon unse..."

She allows...Geet runs to Maan's room...Viccky smiles to himself...he thinks he knows why Geet is there...

Geet knocks in Maan's room...he doesn't want to meet anyone and so gives no answer...

Geet:"Maan...main Geet hoon...darwaza kholiye na...pls" 

she is losing her patience to meet Maan...

Maan(st):"Geet...abhi is waqt...aisa kya hoo gaya isse"

he opens the door...Geet comes inside...closes the door and as she sees Maan...she looses all controll on her tears...she goes to him and holds him tightly by his chest giving him tight hug...tears rolling down...

Maan is all confused and worried for Geet...he waits for a while...1st hesitates and then holds her and then holds her tightly giving her hug...

while they are in hug...Maan feels holding Geet so near to him is slowly washing away his current worries...and slowly slowly he starts getting lost in Geet's hug...he is feeling the pleasure of Geet's closeness to him...

Geet on the other hand is all lost in Maan...she feels she is at complete peace...she is feeling his heart beat...

After a while...they break from Hug...he comes into his senses...he looks at Geet and get worried about what issues she must have

Maan:"Geet...kya baat hai...kya problem hai..tumne apna kya haal bana rakha hai...itne raat ko yaha kya ker rahee ho..."

Geet keeps looking at Maan...

Geet:"kyun bataoo main aapko apna problem...aap kabhi problem mein ho tou mujhe batayenge kya...nahi na...tou koi haq nahi hai aapko mujhse puchne ka..."

Maan:"accha abb yeh kya baat hui Geet"

Geet makes angry face and turns to other side...Maan realises Geet is in trouble ...he needs to pacify her...he makes her sit...holds her shoulder and turn her towards him...

seeing this soft side of Maan towards her...Geet is too touched and tears come again to her eyes...seeing tears in Geet's eye again Maan gets troubled...he softly wipes her tears...Maan is wiping Geet's tears...Geet closes her eyes...she feels his fingers moving on her face...a shiver goes thru her body...each touch of Maan these days are making her feel different..

Maan:"Geet...roo nahi...abb batoo bhi...kisne itnee asoon diya tumhe...kisne itna pareshan kiya tumhe...jo tum itnee raat ko yahan roote aayee ho...jo bhi hai Geet...I promise uskee to khair nahi..."

Listening this Geet smiles...as Maan is the one for who these tears are...

Geet:"accha to promise kijiye...app usko saja denge...aur woh bhi jo main kahoongee" (OMG...she is really smart...Maan babu aap buddhu hain..)

Maan:"isme promise kerne wali kya baat hai...usse saja milegii aur woh bhi jo tum chahogee...kyun ke usne tumhe iss tarah roolaya hai...abb bolo kaun hai woh..."

Geet:"App hain woh...aapki wajah se ro rahi hoon main"

Maan:"kya maine roolaya tumhe...yeh kaisee baat ker rahee ho tum...arre main...main tou tumharee wajah se aise ulte pulte kaam kerleta hoon...jo maine kabhi socha bhi na hoo...aur tum keh rahi ho maine tumhe roolaya...can I ask for an explanation pls"

Geet sudddenly remmebers Maan's dialoug that "woh jo tumhe itna pyar kare ki tumhare liye woh ker de jo woh soch bhi nahi sakta"...she starts smilling

Maan:"abb yeh muskura kyun rahee ho bataoo mujhe..."

Geet explains the evening incident...and Maan is shocked...

Maan:"Geet...tumne uss wajah se apna yeh haal kiya hai...tum uss wajah se itni pareshan ho...per kyun Geet...aisa Kyun ... mere liye??..."

Geet:"mujhe nahi maloom...per main aapkoo aise halat me nahi dekh saktee...abbb karan nahi hai mere pass...kyun...mujhe bass aapse milna tha...tou mai aa gayee"

Maan suddenly distance himself from Geet...goes to window..and in MSK tone

Maan:"Geet tumhen mere liye itna bura feel kerne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai...don't get into all this...better enjoy your life as you have been doing...tumhare liye jo accha hai wohi main bool raha hoon...my worries are mine..."

Geet is very hurt by Maan's action and his words...she has no words to say...she stays mum...Maan soon realises that what he said was too harse...though he felt that was good for Geet...but if she goes home listening this from him... she is going to wake up whole night thinking bout it...

he turns to Geet...she starts leaving...he runs and catches her by her arm...

Maan:"Geet meri baat suno...mera matlab woh nahi tha..."

Geet:"chodiye mujhe...aapko kisi kee"...he keeps his hand on Geet's mouth...makes her sit again...

maan:"mera matlab hai...tab main pareshan tha...per abb theek hoon...I have started working on the issue...isliye abb tumhe pareshan hone ki jaroorat nahi hai..."

Geet is sill angry

Geet:"theek hai na tou...abb main jaa rahee hoon..." she starts to get up but maan makes her sit again...he places his palm on hers...softly...this makes Geet lost in Maan's touch...

Maan:"chali jana...per saja tou batate jao..." this makes her smile...

Geet:"samay aane per bata doongee...due raha..."

both smile...Maan is holding Geet's hand...Geet slowly places her hand on Maan's...Maan is lost into Geet's eyes...he is just looking at her forgetting everything...what's wrong and what's right...he is not reasoning at this moment...Geet is looking into Maan's eyes...completely lost in it...

while they are lost in each other...suddenly there is knock on the door...Viccky knocks on the door...

Both get out of trance...Maan is feeling akward...Geet doesn't know what to do...they both stand up in hurry...

Maan(clears throat):"hnnn...Geet main darwaza kholta hoon..."

Maan:"Viccky...kya baat hai...woh geet thorda pareshan thee...tou bass"

Viccky:"Bro woh sabhi ko chinta ho rahee thee...Geet abb theek hai na..."

Geet comes ahead...she don't know what to say...

Geet:"haan viccky woh abb main theek hoon...woh thorda pareshan thee...woh Maan..." Maan signals her to say nothing..and she stops...

Viccky:"Theek hai...abb app dono niche chalen aur dinner karlen..."

They have dinner...after dinner

Maan:"viccky kaphi late ho gaya hai..Geet ko ghar drop ker do..."

Viccky:"ji Bro..."

While geet and viccky are on way...

Viccky:"Geet...yeh 7 baje se 9 baje ke beech tumhe aisee kaun see problem aa gayee...i mean woh bhi Bro se..."

Geet:"woh...woh...abb main theek hoon..."

Viccky:"tum nahi bataoo mujhe...mujhe pata hai...aur main tou sabko batane wala hoon...nahi tou bataoo mujhe..."

Geet:"viccky tumhe pata tou hai...accha...woh...main"

Viccky(laughs):"koi baat nahi Geet...I know...anyways...if you need my help for anything just let me know..."

He Drops her to her home...

Geet in her room...lying on her Bed...remembring all moments spent with Maan...she was just smilling holding the pillows tightly to herself...She was cherishing...his smile...his softness towards her, his tight Hug and his soft touch...she was all lost in Maan...

Geet(ST):"Maan hain woh...hmmm...mujhe pehle kyun nahi pata chala...per Maan...nahi...main unhe iss andhere wali duniya se bahar nikaloongee...woh chahen ya nahi...I know...unka dill bhi dharakta hai...Mr. maan singh Khurana...app abb apni berookhi ke piche nahi chup sakte"

Maan in his room...1st he is lost in thought of Geet...completly forgot his own issues...smile comes on his face as he remembers her childish talk in his office in the Morning...then he suddenly comes out of his thought...

Maan(ST):"Maan...yeh kya ker raha hai tu...main inn ehsasoon me phir se nahi phasna chata...ye meri jindagee aise hee theek hai...Aur phir Geet...usko tou main apnee uljhanoo me bilkul nahi daloonga...woh mere kareeb aa rahee hai...mujhe use apne se door rakhna hoga...yeh Geet...mujhe badal rahee hai...nahi...main aisa nahi hone doonga...I have to be indifferent to her...yehi...haan...yehi uske liye aur mere liye bhi accha hai...I know...its going to hurt...but this is right..."

---Next to be continued     Part 13 Link

Thanks,
--Anu
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part!!
Thanks for the PM..
continue soon!
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5