😊
Sent you the buddy request..Pls accept
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ThugAngel

Nice FF, do PM me plz!
Sent you the buddy request..Pls accept
Hi All...

thanks for the comment...Love to read them...pls keep posting comments...also send your POV

Thanks Again
read all the parts in one go and very interesting ff nice do continue soon
lovely ...lovely... update

Anu...great update...i really enjoyed it.  I loved Geet's innocent approach on how to explain to Maan that it was normal for them to feel attracted to each other...so cute!!  Loved how she told him that even with all of her BFs she never felt that attraction...and she felt that she was not normal...but her attraction to Maan has confirmed her normalcy...lol too funny!!  ðŸ˜†  So Maan seems to be entangled in something still...why do i feel like it related to Sameera...😕  I was looking forward to Maan having some self thought about Geet's convo...i wanted him to reminisce about what Geet said in all her innocence...and in all of his Maturity, i wanted Maan to recognize some hint...and entertain some ideas about a possible involvement with Geet...even his eventually decides against it.   In the end...i loved Geet's sweetness...her reaction to Maan's turmoil...his distraught condition...it brought uncontrolled tears to her eyes...so sweet.

Looking forward to the next part!!😛
heyy jus read all ur updates
and loved d story a lot
looking frwd to it 
cont sooon
and plzz PM me when u update
thnx in advance

UR FF is jus 

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Anu...great update...i really enjoyed it.  I loved Geet's innocent approach on how to explain to Maan that it was normal for them to feel attracted to each other...so cute!!  Loved how she told him that even with all of her BFs she never felt that attraction...and she felt that she was not normal...but her attraction to Maan has confirmed her normalcy...lol too funny!!  ðŸ˜†  So Maan seems to be entangled in something still...why do i feel like it related to Sameera...😕  I was looking forward to Maan having some self thought about Geet's convo...i wanted him to reminisce about what Geet said in all her innocence...and in all of his Maturity, i wanted Maan to recognize some hint...and entertain some ideas about a possible involvement with Geet...even his eventually decides against it.   In the end...i loved Geet's sweetness...her reaction to Maan's turmoil...his distraught condition...it brought uncontrolled tears to her eyes...so sweet.

Looking forward to the next part!!😛
Thanks Dear for lovely analysis...actually as we see Maan has some issue so serious ...he has not got chance to think of his convo with Geet...but you came up with very good points
Originally posted by sonali_N

heyy jus read all ur updates
and loved d story a lot
looking frwd to it 
cont sooon
and plzz PM me when u update
thnx in advance

UR FF is jus 

Thanks for liking it...I have send you the buddy request pls accept...I will PM you the future updates...