send me the link when ever u update

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: josh.pooja

send me the link when ever u update

sure pls accept my buddy request...
tellyme thumbnail
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT... I WILL SOON POST THE NEXT PART...

KEEP READING AND KEEP COMMENTING😊😊😊😊😊

----ANU
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

yipeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! me first ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

THANKS FOR STARTING...BIGGEST THANKS TO 1ST 1πŸ€—
tellyme thumbnail
Hi all,

Here I am with next part...hope you all like it...pls comment and press like button if you like it...that charges me up...

--Anu

Part 10

Maan runs behind Geet...before Geet could open the door he grabs her hand and is led to her room...

In the hall below Savitri Devi and Daarji asks everyone to leave Maan and Geet as they will on themself solve their fight...

Maan grabs Geet's hand and closes the door by placing his back on it...he is so furious on her that he twist her hand back of hers and pull her towards him...

Maan(with his eyes red with anger):"abb bolo yeh kya batamezee hai...kya samjha tumne mujhe...hnnn"

Geet:"Maan...choriye mujhe...dard ho raha hai..."

Maan:"achchaaa dard ho raha hai...yeh lo"

he twist her hand more and brings her more close to her...he is still furious and not in his senses...Geet still in pain but as she is pushed more close to Maan...something changes within herself...

Geet(weak in her voice):"Maan...pls choriye na...mujhe sachmuch bhoot dard ho raha hai..."

Maan:"choronga tumhe main...jo tumne aaj kiya...u just crossed ur limit..."

still full of anger he pulls her more toward himself...so close that both can only see each other's face...he is just looking at her eyes and lips...and his grip on Geet's twisted arm has still increased...

Geet is suffering from pain with her arm twisted so strong...but she is going thru some other pain too...which has overpowered her hand pain...she is so close to Maan..looking into his intense eyes...his lips so close to her...and she can breath his breath...

Geet(very soft in her voice):"Maan..." her heart beat has risen...she feels Maan's closeness...she is completely in the pain of pleasure...she has by now completely forgotten about her twisted arm...she is completely taken over by his closeness..his intense look on her...his lips so close to her...her is beating fast...she is full of desire...

Maan is continously looking into Geet's eys...her face and red lips...he brings his face close to Geet's and Geet closes her eyes in complete submission...Geet's lips are parted and Maan's lips are about to touch Geet when he suddenly realizes what he is doing...

he jerks Geet away from him...he is shocked by what he was doing and what he was about to do...

Geet is shocked and pained...Maan left her in middle...she feels she was dreaming and which has now been shattered...she is not even feeling the pain in her hand...the pain that she is now in is much much more stronger...she has never gone thru this feeling before...

Maan... is shocked by himself and sits on the sofa...he puts his palms on his face...

Maan(ST):"what did I do...how can I...yeh mujhe kya ho gaya...kya kerne wala tha main...????"

Geet...still not knowing what's going within her...and what to do...she is unaware and walks towards Maan...keeps her hand softly on his shoulder...

Geet(in very soft voice):"Maaan..."

Maan realises he is still in her room...he jerks her away...Geet stay away from me...Sorry Geet...I am really sorry...i have to go..."

Geet:"Maan pls...aise aap...sorry" maan cuts her off...

Maan:"i am sorry...main ja raha hoon..." he starts speeding out off the room...

Geet:"nahi Maan...aise aap...nahi" she runs behind him...

Maan is racing down the floor from Geet's room...Geet runs behind him...Maan says sorry to mrs. Handa for leaving...he immediatly leaves the house and party...everyone is shocked...Geet is standing still unaware of the fact that tears are continously rolling down her cheeks as she sees Maan leave the house...

Everyone is now looking at Geet...totally confused of what happened btwen the two...this was somethng diffrnt than their usual fight...

Viccky's doubt get stronger...but seeing the situation he kept MUM...

Mrs Handa(very angry on Geet):"abb tumne to hadd kerdee...mujhe to sharm aatee hai...kya yehi manners sikhaya maine tumhe...woh mere kehne per hee dinner per aaya tha...tumne jo behave kiya...mera bhi insult kiya tumne..."

Geet now realises that everyone is looking at her...

Geet(with tears still flowing thru her eyes):"sorry everyone...pls kya main thordee der ke liye aapne kamre me jaoon..."

Mr Handa was about to say smthg when Savitri Devi gave her the permission...

Geet in her room

Geet(ST..still shocked):"Maan chalegaye...mujhe kuch bolne bhi nahi diya..."

She is shaking...she remembers Maan's lips near hers...his intense eyes...and a soft smile comes on her face...

then she remembers...how he suddenly moved himself away from her...she feels the pain

Geet(ST):"aisa tou mujhe kabhi bhi nahi hua...yeh kaisa ehssas jagaya Maan ne mujhme...per Maan...OMG...he was just cursing himself...kahin unhone sabko sach bata diya too...aur apne hee uper sara ilzam bhi le liya tou...unhe lagta hai..unhone hee saree galtee kee...he is going to punish himself...aur sab unke baare me kya galat sochenge...I need to stop this"

She runs downstairs...everyone was waiting for her...

Geet:"Main aap sabhi logon se aaj ke liye mafi chatee hoon...Maine jo Maan ke saath behave kiya...sorry uncle auntee...Viccky sorry dear...I ruined your welcome party..."

Viccky:"koi nahi Geet...but bro aise suddenly chale kyun gaye..."

Geet:"woh actually maine hee itna bura behave kiya...sabke samne unkee insult kerdee...unhone to baas upper jaker mujhe sorry kehne ko kaha...per main uss samy gusse me thi aur sorry kehne se mana ker diya...to woh naraz ho gaye..."(she lied for Maan)

Mr. Handa full angry on Geet comes infron to speak smthg but Geet starts again

Geet:"pls auncle ...auntee...viccky...Dadima...abhi aaplog pls Maan se iss baare me koi baat nahi kijiyega...woh bhoot disturb hai...main unse acchee tarah se mafi magna chatee hooon..pls mauka dijiye mujhe...i want to appologise..."

They says OK...they all love Geet so much but are disturbed about Maan...

Geet goes to her room...she is sitting still...again and again remembring what happened between them...she was feeling happy about her new feeling...so many BF in her life...no one had till now gave her this feeling that Maan gave her today...then suddenly she got worried about Maan...he is feeling guilty of himself...

Geet(ST):"Maan...bhoot upset honge...I need to make everything normal with him...I need to get him out of this guilt"

Maan on the other side...he is in Gym doing his tai chi and is very upset with himself...

he stops...

Maan(ST):"yeh maine kya ker dia...kaise ker dia???...aisa main Geet ke baare mein soch bhi kaise sakta hoon...yeh Geet mere ehsash doobara jaga rahee hai...nahi...nahi...aisa bilkul nahi ho sakta..."

He stops for a while

Maan(ST):"Mujhe Geet ko khud se aur khud ko Geet se dooore rekhna hoga...agar uske Mann me koi ehsas jaag gaye tou...aaj tou woh bhi...nahi Maan...tu aisa nahi ker sakta..."

He again stop for a while...

Maan(ST):"Maan teri zindagi to itni uljhee huee hai...Geet ke siddhi saddhi zindagi ko usse dur he rakhna chahiye mujhe...uska bholapan meri zindagee kee uljhanoo ko samaj nahi payega...aur yeh kya main bachoon ke tarah usse lad para...kitnee badee badee baten kerta hon main usse...aur aaj yeh kya kiya...aise kaise bakhak gaya main...mujhe usse aur sabse mafi maangleni chahiye..."

Geet is continously calling him...his mobile is on vibrator and he misses her call...

Maan goes to his room...he sees Geet's missed call...

Maan(ST):"mujhe kayaroon ke tarah baithna nahi chahiye...I should call her and appologize..."

He give Geet a call...Geet is very happy to see his call..she was trying for long time..but could not get him...

Maan:"hello Geet...geet see i am really sorry for what happened today...woh main itne gusse me tha aur bas...sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you this way..."

Geet(interrupts):"maan pls...mujhe hello to bolne dijiye...kab se call kerne kee koshish ker rahee hoon...aur yeh kya sorry sorry laga rakha hai...suit nahi kerta aapkoo...waise bhi...maine hee batamizee he hadd cross ker di thi...tou baas gussa he to aa gaya tha na aapko...kisi ko bhi aayega..."

Maan:"haan...per gusse me itna bhi appa nahi khona chahiye tha mujhe...aur geet sach bolun...jo main kerne jaa raha tha...woh kisi gusse ke wajah se nahi tha...main jhoot ke piche chupna nahi chata..."

Geet(ST):"kerna jaa raha tha...kuch kiya aapne...nahi na..."

she stops and again

Geet:"pls Maan...kya yeh saab hum milker solve kerle...pls naa mat boloyega..."

he thinks it's better to sit down end end this issue...

Maan:"theek hai...kal subah 10:00 am...mere office aa saktee ho..."

Geet(ST):"Main kaun see itnee busy hoo jo nahi aa saktee"

Geet:"haan...per maan...ek promise kijiye...aap uske pehle kisi se iss bare me jikre nahi karenge..."

maan is silent...

Geet:"pls kijiye na promise..."

Maan:"hnnn...ok"

...next to be continued

Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww awesome
wt maan was going 2 kiss geet
hai so dreamyyy
n hope thy solve it by 2mrw
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow lov d upd...
finaly dey decided 2 solve prob b/w dem ...
do continue soon
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update
luved it
do continue soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
wow maan was abt to kiss geet...
pyar ka ehsaas toh dono ke beech jagne laga hain...
dhekthey hain kal kya hotha hain...i feel even if maan wants to keep her away geet wont stay away from him...
i hope vicky inn dono ke beech cupid banega...
pl cont soon
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Anu...can u keep the index in first page ...so that it will be easy for the new readers to go through the entire parts...😊