Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

Many many thanks for your support and pretty comments...Here I am with next part...

---Anu

Part 9

Geet closes her eys to sleep...Maan's intense look in the movie theater flashes infront of her...she slaps her head...ingnores and sleep

Maan closes his eyes to sleep...Geet's face in the theater when he was watching her flashes infront of his eyes...

Next morning...

Geet is just in her thought:"...hooonnn...to Mr. Maan singh Khurana...I take UR words as challenge...what does he think of himself...unke jaisaa koi nahi hai...I will show him...just give some time to Urself Geet and iss barr mera jo BF hoga...he will definitly be a special one...abb Maan ke ego ko break kerna he padega..."

Geet gets a call

Geet:"oye vina subha subha call kyun kiya..."

Vina:"Geet...exams ke date aa gaye hain...yaad hai na..papers next week se suru hain..."

Geet:"arre yaar...pls call Subh tooo...mere ghar aa jaa...saath me prep ker lete hain..."

Days passes...Geet gets busy in her studies and on the other side Maan is hell busy with his project, meeting, company profit, staff concerns etc...Mr Handa and Mr. Khurana are also busy...it's a busy time for their company...too much works going on...

Geet's exams end...they have the final college party...

Geet(st):"abb mere party me jane ke liye...koi date bhi nahi yeh...kaisa lagega...Geet Handa ko koi puchne wala nahi...all my friends are comming with their BF...chal koi nahi Geet...tujhe Maan ko jawab dena hai to thorda patience rakh..."

1 Week later...she is still upset she is not dating anyone these days...and all her blame goes to Maan's lecture to her...Geet one morning gets a call...

Geet:"hey viccky...what's up...kaise ho tum...kitne dino baad phone kiya...mujhse baat bhi nahi kerte abb tu...you are just becoming like your dear Bro...mujhse baat kerna to time waste hee hai..."

Viccky:"ohhh ho Geet...ek baar me kitne sawal...arrre hello to bolne do...Bro ke baad you are the 1st person I am calling to inform...I am coming back to India..."

Geet is jumping on her bed with joy...

Geet:"what???? you are coming back...wow!!!! viccky I am sooo happy to hear this...tumhe pata kitne dinno baad koi acche khabar sunne ko mili hai...mere sukhe jindagi me...you are coming like a rain drop..."

Viccky:"kyun aisa kya ho gaya...tum kabse akeli ho gayee..."

Geet:"chor yaar...yeh sab na tumhare pyare vadde bro ke wajah se...just leave it now...main abhi apna mood nahi kharab kerna chahti...chalo abb jaldi aaooo...we will have lots of talk..."

Call ends...Geet goes to KM

Geet:"Dadima...auntee...is anybody home..."

They both are their...they all meet in the Hall

Geet:"Dadima...auntee...viccky aa raha hai next week...aur kisi ne mujhe bataya bhi nahi..."

Dadima:"Geet aisa ho sakta hai kya...viccky khud tujhe batana chata tha..."

Geet:"Dadima...auntee...we will give him a grand welcome back party...kaisa rahega...aur yeh party main host karoongee...he is coming next Sunday...Monday ko party rekhte hai...howz the idea..."

All agree...Mrs Handa also helps Geet in arranging the party...she is very fond of Viccky...he was born 1 year before Geet...Mrs Handa those days was very sad coz of no child and Mrs khurana gave her Viccky to take care of...after 14 months of which Geet was born...she has very soft corner for Viccky...

Geets call every member of both family to Viccky's welcome back party (except Maan...) and also some close frnz og Viccky...she is not feeling like talking to him...

Mrs Handa doesn't know this and calls Maan to confirm his time

Maan:"auntee aap...kaise phone kiya...koi kaam tha..."

mrs handa:"arre nahi beta...woh jo party Geet rekh rahi hai na..viccky ke welcome keliye...uske liye aapko yaad dilana tha...bhooliyega nahi...time fix kerlijiye aapna..."

Maan:"Party...kaun si Party??? mujhe kuch pata nahi...aur waise bhi auntee...main aaj kal bhoot busy hoon...pata nahi viccky se bhi kab mil paoonga..."

Mrs Handa wonders that maan doesn't know about the party...

mrs handa:"Koi busy nahi...aur koi bahana bhi nahi chalega...aapko aana hee padega...aur issi bahane aap Viccky se jaldi mil bhi lenge...main Geet ko bhi bolungee aapko call kare..."

Maan:"Nahi auntee Geet ke call kerne ke jaroorat nahi hai...but main sachmuch nahi aa paoonga...aur waise bhi aap jantee hain na..mujhe yeh gathering pasand nahi...mujhe suit nahi kerta yeh sab...main itna social hoon nahi..."

mrs handa:"beta...koi bahana nahi chalgea...yeh ghar ke party hai...aur aapke pyare viccky kee welcome party hai...uske liye aa jaiye..."

Maan thinks for a while... but he has to agree...

mrs handa is angry on Geet

mrs handa:"Geet...tumne Maan ko party ka inform nahi kiya...what is this Geet...yeh koi tarika hai...abhi unhe phone karo...say sorry for informing late and ask him to come...waise maine unhe aane ke liye mana liya hai..."

Geet:"mom woh aapne phone to ker he diya na...aur woh aa bhi rahe hai...meri phone kerne kee kya jaroorat hai...i don't feel like talking to him..."

mrs handa gives her a strong look and orders her to call Maan as she is the one arranging the party...she should pesonally invite him...

Maan gets Geet's call

Maan:"Haan Geet...bolo..kya baat hai"

Geet(is still angry on him but keeps her cool):"hello Maan...woh monday night ko viccky ka welcome party hai...aur woh main..."

Maan cuts her off in between

Maan:"Geet mujhe pata hai tum party de rahee ho aur auntee ne mujhe aane ke liye convince bhi ker liya hai...you don't need to call again for the same thing...koi aur baat hai to bataoo..."

Geet(now more furious with his attitude..but keeps her cool):"woh maine socha main khud..."

he again cuts her off..

Maan:"khud kerna tha to pehle kertee...waise main aa hee raha hoon...you don't need to do formalities with me...aur koi baat????"

Geet:"nahi...bye.."

Monday night at party...Geet is in her red short dress which has strap on her shoulder...she has a matching shoes and earings and her makeups are highlightning her beauty...

Viccky enters...he is in black party suit...Geet is so happy to see him...everyone greets
him...

Viccky is a very handsom guy..he completely compliments his brother...

Maan then enters the house...he is in his white shirt and blue denim jeans...as Maan enters the party hall...his eyes meet with Geet...he looks at Geet who is looking like a fairy...for few seconds...keeps looking at Geet and Geet cannot remove her gaze from maan who is looking much different today...they are looking at each other unaware of what's going around them...

viccky notices this...he is feels smthg different between Maan's nad Geet's look toward each other...

Maan breaks his look from Geet and goes to meet viccky...he is very happy to see viccky...

Maan:"tou viccky...so you are back...abbb agge ka kya plan hai...seems like you are enjoying your career..."

Viccky:"Its all coz of you...agar apne support nahi kiya hota to Dad ne to mujhe bussiness me he push ker dia hota..."

Maan:"you do not need to worry...excel in whatever things interest you...aur yahan kee chinta maat karo...main sab sambhal raha hoon...it's all for you...whenever you feel you are interested in Bussines...everything will be all set for you..."

Viccky:"Bro...mere baare me itna sochte hain...kabhi aapne bare me bhi soch lijiye..."

They hug...

The dinner table is being setup...everyone takes their seat...

Viccky:"Geet you have changed a lot...no BF...haha..."

the moment viccky laughed...Geet's anger on Maan comes to top...

Geet:"Viccky tum mera mazak udda rahe hoo...waise issbar main kisis khash ko doondh rahee hoon...yahan per kissi smart ne mujhe suggest kiya hai...somebody here thinks they are the smartest and all others are idiot infront of him"

Now Maan's attention goes to what Geet is talking...

Geet(Looks at Maan):"tumhare bro ko lagta hai...kee wohi ek smart or intelligent person hain..jisse main jantee...banki jitne bhi logon ko main aapna dost banatee hoon...sare useless hain..."

Maan(now loosing his patience):"Geet...yeh meri baat beech me kahan se aa gayee...maine aisa bhi kab keh diya...bewajah ke bahas suru maat karo..."

Geet:"wow!!!!mr. Maan singh khurana...you never say it..you know what... you just try to prove it..."

Now eveyone there gets completely confused of what Geet is talking...and Maan is starting to loose his patience...

Daarji:"Geet puttar kya bole jaa rahee hai..."

Geet:"kyun...saab mujhe chup kijiye...aur yeh(she points Maan)...jo mann main aaiyee bool den...you challenged me Mr. Maan singh..."

Maan(pressing his teeth):"Geet..tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai..."

Geet:"nahi Maan...aisa kaise ho sakta hai...aapke hisab se to mere pass dimag hee nahi hai...aur mere friends ke pass dimag nahi...but mr. Maan...you better listen...I have accepted your challnege"

Maan:"Challenge??? kuan sa challenge..."

Geet:"you think there is nobody I can find who is smarter than you...is that not what you tried to explain me that day..."

Maan:"Geet maine apni baat to kabhi kee bhi nahi...yeh tum kya bakwas ker rahee hoo...dimag me sachmoch koi problem hain tumhare..."

Geet:"yahan baith ker sabke samne...mere dimag ko challenge ker rahe hain app...waise I have accpeted your challenge...I am surely going to find someone who is more smarter than you...aur tab aapka ego hai na woh tootega..."

mrs Handa:"Geet now stop your nonsense...batamezee ke hadd hotee hai..."

Dadima:"Maan aisa kya kaha hai aapne Geet ko...bechree ka dil toota hai..aisa lagraha hai mujhe..."

Mrs khurana also thinks Maan must have said something very harsh to Geet and she is so hurt

Maan:"Dadima...app mujhe bool raheen hai...bewajah kee ladai ker rahee hai ye..."

Viccky:"Geet...bro... yeh kya horaha hai...kaun see baath hui app logon ke beech aisee..."

Maan:"yeh to mujhe bhi pata nahi hai Viccky...but Geet(he turns to Geet)...I will really be happy if you find someone really that smart...it will really do you some good...I will really be happy ke mera pluto se aaya hua special challnege tumhe kuch acche ke liye inspire ker raha hai...(he points his finger at her)and now it's an open challnge for you...find someone smart..."

Geet:"sari party spoil kar di...I better go..main baad me kha loongee"

Maan(Gives a sarcastic smile):"chalo accha hai...aab hum sab peacefully apna dinner to n'joy karenge..."

Geet was about to go but this smile and sentence by him made her more angry...

Geet:"ohh eat peacefully..."

She picked the Jug of water and poured the water on Maan's plate...

She started running to her room immediatly...Maan got very very furious...stood up and ran after Geet...

...Next to be continued

Precap

Maan is racing down the floor. from Geet's room...Geet runs behind him...Maan says sorry to mrs. Handa for leaving...he immediatly leaves the house and party...everyone is shocked...Geet is standing still unaware of the fact that tears are continously rolling down her cheeks

Part 10 link
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yipeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! me first ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Edited by maaneetsangel - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar...precap sounds interesting !!!!
waiting 
heermeher thumbnail
ye kya kiya aab mein kaise sougi aisa boouncer dala what happened in geet's room
sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rofl...geet is so naughtyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...love d update...
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nic upd...
y geet behaving lik dis...
poor maan...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just read the last 2 updates...i like the progress!!  Now for the Pre-cap...WOW...i am really looking forward to fireworks between them...verbally and romantically...hoping to get some action...perhaps a spontaneous Kiss??πŸ˜›
tonyahk thumbnail
hi anu,

very nice part as always.

but i am upset with geet...she is so immature.

she is interpreting maan's advise in her own way. god! please save maan from her.

hope...soon she will behave maturely

Maan(Gives a sarcastic smile):"chalo accha hai...aab hum sab peacefully apna dinner to n'joy karenge..."
thank god! i was expecting this dialogue from maan since the dinner started. at last he said it at the end of the update.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

143 dear

Tonya
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalinisaran89

nic upd...

y geet behaving lik dis...
poor maan...

Haha ha...kitna ada anyaya kiya hai Maan ne uske saath...coz of his lecture she is without any BF these days...yeh atyachar nahi to kya hai...hamaree is pyaree si Geet per
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gussa nahi ayega usse...
Madhusk thumbnail
awesome

mein to imagine kar rahi ho geet n maan ko aapki story ke sath.

kash ye show geet n maan ko le kar bene.