YOU NEVER KNOW (MAANEET) - # 1 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tonyahk

hi dear,

loved this part very much. thanks for it.

another set of great dialogues from maan.

the best dialogue of this part was

Maan gets confused(self thought):"yeh mujhe cheerup ker rahe hai...ya main isse..."

seriously maan! i do have a doubt on this
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

maan eating geet's favourite ice cream...and geet eating maan's favourite dishes...hmmm😉

143 buddy,

Tonya

Hey...your superb comments make me like my own FF more...
horror movie
very gud
romantic movies ki strike hai kya
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

horror movie
very gud
romantic movies ki strike hai kya

You know its MSK...jisse karwee cheezee hee pasand hai...
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ..

continue soon ...

after reading d precap .. i hv a feeling dat u r going to make dem watch horror movie ... 😉
brilliant luved all d part
Thanks all for your comments...thanks sooo much...

keep commenting..that will make me...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

and I will try giving nice updates also in future...

---Anu
Nice part!!
Thanks for the PM
awsome yaar..maan is so rude
Thanks to all for your support...and comments...keep commenting...

here I come with the next part

Part 7

It was already 5pm .. and while Geet is comming out of shop...Maan sees a movie poster at multiplex of an english horror movie(pls imagine any scary horror movie that you have
watched...I don't watch horror movies)

... Geet never watches horror movie...she is scared to death of horror movies...but Maan loves horror and action movies

Geets sees Maan

Geet:"Maan.. mujhe pata hai you love horror movies..."

Maan:"Haan...but you never watch them...Darpok...its just movie...why do you get scared..."

Geet:"I am not scared...just mujhe accha nahi lagta...darpok to bilkul nahi hun mai...take that word back.."

Maan knows she will never accept but everyone knows how much scared she gets while watching horror stuffs...

Maan:"Accha chalo...Abb ghar drop kerdo mujhe...I am done for the day"

Geet:"Nahi Maan...hum movie dekhenge..."

Maan:"Nahi Geet...abb chalo..."

Geet:"Maan kitno dino ke baad apko movie dekhne ka khud mann kiya hai...hum movie dekhenge...aapne apnee sari ickchayeen maar dali hai...kuch ickchayeen hotee hain to usse jii lijiye..."

Maan:"Geet.. tum yeh movie dekh nahi paoogee aur main yahan akele... iss theater me movie nahi dekhunga...so let's go..."

Maan is about to go when Geet holds his wrist and pull him to the ticket counter...They get the ticket.. it's about 5:30 pm and they are about to enter the hall when Geet's phone rang...

Geet(self tht):"OMG...Sam!!!!"

Geet:"Saaam...hi..how are you..."

Sam:"Hey baby...where are you?? yaar phone kerke to bata deti kahan ho...I am waiting for U...meri team bhi haar gayee...I so much needed u to cheer me up at this moment..."

Maan gives her signals to ask what's the matter...Geet signals back ... nothing that impt...

Geet:"I am so sorry baby...I really am stuck with smthg impt...aur isliye main aa nahi payee...I was thinking to call u but am stuck so badly ...didn't even get the chance to call you...Bye dear" 

she cuts the phone before Sameer could say anything...

Maan:"Tumne jhoot kyun bola...kiss impt kaam me phasee ho tum..."

Geet:"Uff hoo Maan...aap nahi samjhenge...Chaliye aap...woh waise bhi koi impt kaam nahi tha.."

Maan:"ek mint Geet...ek mint...agar kaam itna impt nahi tha...tou tumne mera sara apptmnt cancel kyun kerwaya...hum 4pm ke baad bhi to aa sakte the..."

Geet(Self talk):"Hey babaji...main soch bhi nahi sakti kee iss samay bhi yeh apne office ka issue le ayenge..."(OMG...even I can't believe this)

Maan:"Kya kaha tumne.."

Geet:"Tab yeh kaam mere liye jaroori tha abb nahi...aaabbb chlen..."

They start watching moving...Geet is showing lot of courage first...then slowly as the spooky part starts and Geet unknowingly grabs Maans hand...and as the spooky sound and ghostly
things starts to make their appearence more... Geet's holds on Maan's hand increase...she is almost hanging to his arm tightly and almost pull him to herself...its too much for her to watch this movie...Maan who till now didn't realize what Geet is upto notices that she has
almost bent him...

Maan:"Geet...yeh tum kya ker rahi hoo...yeh main terdha ho gaya...choro mujhe aur movie dekho..."

Geet starts watching movie...and it gets more and more scary...this time its so scry she can't watch it and unknowingly she clutches to Maan's arm and hides her face tightly between Maan's arm and chest...

Maan...who is too much involved in the movie realizes after a while that Geet is hiding her face on him and not watching the movie...

Maan:"Geet...yeh kya hai...if u don't want to watch the movie...let's go or don't hide ur face like kid..."

"Like kid"...that hurts her ego...she is a big girl...

Geet:"main dekh rahee hoon na...aur haan...I am not a kid...abb agar main darrii bhi na tou aapko nahi pakroongee...yeh bagal me aadmi hai na ...usse pakrongee..."(see.. they are not in special
seat...Geet loves to be within the people...)

Geet holds the arm of the man next to her and the man is shocked...Maan immediatly removes Geet's grip from
that man.

Maan:"Geet...behave yourself...lo yeh mera haath...pakro isse aur movie dekho.. aur mujhe bhi dekhne do..."

In rest of the movie...Maan's arm is completely captured by Geet and she is completely clutching to Maan...he has to watch rest of the moving with is body almost 70 degree bended..he notices...smiles and ignore...at least this is the 1st time she can watch the scarry horror movie...

Suddenly the hot Bedroom scene comes in the movie...and Maan unknowingly suddenly looks at Geet who is holding his hand...Geet looks at Maan...and both are just looking into each others eye...suddenly there is a some different unknown feeling flowing between them...Geet  leaves Maan's hand and turn to the other side...Maan just keep on looking at Geet...he is not even aware of what he is doing and why...

Geet feels very embarassed she doesn't know what's going within her...

Geet(st):"Geet...yeh tujhe ho kya gaya hai...tu kya kisis ladke ke saath pehle baar to movie nahi dekh rahe...and you have seen so many bold movies...tu aaj aise kyun ker rahee hai...aur yeh to Maan hai...tu kab se jantee hai inhe...pls Geet abb chup ker...chill Geet
chill..."

Suddenly the loud spoooky sound comes in the movie and Geet grabs Maan's arm...Maan is totally confused of his own behaviour...he doesn't understand what's going around him...

Movie ends...they come out of the movie...Maan suddenly looks at Geet and says

Maan:"Geet...let's have a walk..I want to talk to you about smthg..."

While they are walking on the side walk Geet senses by Maan's face what he is about to talk...and looks to the other side...

...Next to be continued

this is comparitivly a small update...will try to give bigger ones next time...hope you all enjoy it...

---Anu     Part 8 Link
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
wow they watch a horror movie!!
i wonder what he gonna talk now