YOU NEVER KNOW (MAANEET) - # 1 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
luved it
brilliant do continue soon
looks like this Geet loves to instigate Maan...and he is not immune to her ploys either!!!  I like the dynamics...looking forward to the next part...hoping that its a longer update next time!!๐Ÿ˜‰
awesome ...

interesting concept ..

add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...
Thanks...All for your support...

Part 3

Dadima and Geet worried...

Geet:"Dadima...maine aaj kuch jyada he bool diya...main bhi naa..jab boltee hoon to pata he nahi chalta kya bool rahee hoon...Aur aapne mujhe kyon nahi roka.."

Dadima(laughs):"Bete aab mujhe kya pata tha aap kya bolne wali hai...waise aapne jo bola wo accha he bola.."

Geet:"Dadima...kya bol raheen hain aap...maine theek nahi kiya...but yeh Maan..mujhe jan buj ker itna gussa dilla diya...per meri galtee hai..."

Dadima:"Koi galti nahi kiya...AApne unke ghaou ko ghured ker accha he kia...koi unse is bare be baat he nahi kehta...aur woh sbhi kaam kerte hue bhi din per din akele hote ja rahe hain...Nafrat kee aag me jal rahe hain..."

Geet(self thought):"Maan ke acche bure se muje kya kerna...but maine theek nahi kiya...bhoot jyada he ho gaya aaj...chalo chodo...mujhe dadima ke saath milker aaj ka plan banana hai..."

Geet:"Dadima...aaj 3pm choti si tea party rakhti hoon main..Mom aur kamla aunt(Mrs Khurana) ko bhi bulane ke koshish kertee hoon...it will be fun"

Dadima: "chal theek hai...phir 3pm milte hain..."

Geet in her car going to shop for her tea party...these are the stuffs that keep her busy...but this time she was in a thought...

Geet(self thought): "Maine Maan ke saath bhoot bura kiya...I should talk to him...Unhe maine disturb ker dia..this time in real sense...this was not what I meant..."
She is in Market...

Geet(self thought):"I will say sorry to Maan...nahi nahi sorry nahi boolungee...toh to unka  ego 7wen asman pe chala jayege...chalo chodo ...I should plan my party..."

On the other side at Maan's office...Maan enters the office ...everyone gets into desipline...Maan calls for Adi and Shasha and gets into meeting with them...and then after his meeting with Mr. Chopra he plans to disscuss important stuff with his dad and Brij uncle...He is exhausted with his days work but back into his mind are the words said by Geet...

Maan is nearing his dad's cabin and hear loud laughter outside it...Mr. Handa and Mr Khurana are having fun time in office...

Maan:"Dad... uncle...Yeh sara office is in full disipline aur aap hee log..."

Mr Handa:"Beta aab tumne sara kaam itne acche se sambhala hua hai...tou we can take some leisure time out ...right..."

Maan:"Uncle aap bhi sab ke tarah...aur uss Geet ke tarah..."

He stops, remebring what she said in the morning...

Mr Handa:"Beta Maan...I was just kidding...sach baat to yeh hai...that we all are so proud of you...you have made us all so releived by taking such big burdens on your shoulder..."

Maan:"Uncle aisee koi baat nahi hai...I just enjoy here...this is my life..."

Mr Handa:"I hope Geet ko insabme thorda bhi interest hota...she would have atleast assist you"

Mr Khurana:"Kyon tum sab uss bacchee ke jaan ke peche pade hoo...Bola to hai usne...she can't do this...ladka doond rahi hai bacchee jisse woh shadi karegi aur huska pati uske hisse ke kaam me Maan ko help karega..."

Maan: "Haan...kyun nahi...aur jis speed se woh BF banati aur badalti hai...uska to jawab hee nahi..."

On the other side at Geet's tea party...Geet shows her new dress collection to all the ladies...Savitri Devi is happy and enjoying ...mrs. khurana and Handa are worried with the way Geet is dealing with her life...bachpane ke naam pe kab tak chalega yeh sab...

Geet showing her wardrobe but thinking of ways of how to cheer up Maan without saying sorry
to him...Everyone notices that Geet is somewhat troubled and asks her the reason...Savitri Devi tells everyone the morning stuff but defends Geet by saying whatever she did was indirectly right for Maan...

Mrs khurana is concerned about Maan but Mrs handa
is very angry at Geet...

The party ends and Mrs Handa calls Maan to say sorry on Geets behalf...Maan says he is fine and Calms her down...

Night Time in Geet's room...Geet is lost in her planning about cheering up Maan and phone rings..

Geet: "Hello Sam...What's up"

sameer:"Hi babe...just called to remind you about our plan tommorow..."

...Next to continued   Part 4 Link

Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago

both the parts were interesting and nice dear. thanks for them.

geet having many boyfriends...and maan knows that

maan had a girl friend in the past...and geet knows it...hmm...interesting

'Maan:"Dad... uncle...Yeh sara office is in full disipline aur aap hee log..."

oh!!! MSK expects his seniors too behave themselves in office...lol...

Maan: "Haan...kyun nahi...aur jis speed se woh BF banati aur badalti hai...uska to jawab hee nahi..."

loved this one.

continue soon dear

Tonya
awesome update...3 updates in one day...good going๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...keep it up

thanks for the pm...
nice start...update it and don't forget 2 PM us...
Kya yaar tum to kamal karti hoo...itni time kaha se mili? # updates in one day!!!!
Great concept and Great parts!
Continue soon and do PM me!
Edited by Radhika Shah - 12 years ago
wowww
now next what i cnt stop readinggg
continue soon dear