India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - Money Missing! (Page 4)

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
thanks for updates, Iam nt intested in this current track at all, but I really now start feeling after reading abt ysterday epsiode now after the seperation K will not miss P at all, Infact he will b ready to open the bar as par as his family wish and will b so busy in tht he wont have time to think abt P at all. until unless he came to know abt Amma true colours.
 last time cv,s shown K suffering during seperation thts bcos he was free and dosent has any work so was thinking abt her constantly . now when he is full with work he wont have time, he will b busy at dhabba and at home thakurs r there to fill his mind against P so I dont think now K will miss her.

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

I just want P get out of TN or thrown out or some crap happened... asap... till then iam not able to see the epis... K gritting teeth grrr ,K who loves P madly is slowly becoming sane and manly... acc to the Takurs... wah re wah... Good going K...

cvs want to show when a man turns good his bad luck comesLOL
May be, when a man turns good, he sees all goodness around him and not able to differentiate between evil and good...Poor K, let him lean and decide himself... first he may be doing wrong decisions, but soon he'll realis e, till then we wait for KBJ moment...Clap
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

thanks for updates, Iam nt intested in this current track at all, but I really now start feeling after reading abt ysterday epsiode now after the seperation K will not miss P at all, Infact he will b ready to open the bar as par as his family wish and will b so busy in tht he wont have time to think abt P at all. until unless he came to know abt Amma true colours.
 last time cv,s shown K suffering during seperation thts bcos he was free and dosent has any work so was thinking abt her constantly . now when he is full with work he wont have time, he will b busy at dhabba and at home thakurs r there to fill his mind against P so I dont think now K will miss her.
I don't agree Maya... if what u say is gonna be the case, thn K's love is not true... Have time, thn love , if no time he don't  will show him in very bad shape... He has to make time for love in between his work, thts true love... Sure he'll miss her the most now i feel... it will be like his right hand is missing... and he is like hacicapped for a while, but later he will stand on his own legs, even P will be proud of him... i hv faith in K...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
 I really want me to be wrong, rambabitha I hope wht u say tht happens truly but this cv,s r going so low by degrading K character tht  it make  to think like tht yaar. I love K very much and watch the show only for him and thts y iam hurt seeing Precape .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Go to top