Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Are they dragging everything due to 45 min?

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess they r dragging the story because its now 45 mins and they have nothing to show.Hope when it is back to 30 mins.they will show something sensible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes! I think they are doing that !! How Bad na! Anyway! Hopes high when they start 30 mins show 
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The 45 mins was a treat but the cvs literally took advantage of it and just showed us more and more kalakari p.s the swiss episodes where good though
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's episode was interesting and didn't make me want to fall asleep, or want to scream, so the show is going in the right direction however they are keeping the suspense up with Aham, whether he has started to accept and like Gopi or not, by not even showing his reaction to the hanky today, sorry i'm stuck on that, but I really wanted to see his reaction, yes last week showing Rashi's kalakari everyday in full, manipulating Gopi the dumb for her own agenda it was obvious it was the 45 minutes that is playing on the CV's minds and what they are going to fill it with.
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they are waiting for the IPL to get over!!!! After that we can expect something positive
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they r dragging because they dont want start goham love story so soon if they start it so soon the trp will fall
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

45 min to long and boring need more 👎🏼