Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

My take on today's epi & the new promo (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

ummm...actually I just watched the promo...
but to me it didnt seem like he has made his decision that he will move away from Navya...

The BG for him said:
"us pal ke baad (talking about today's night passionate encounter), tumse door bhaag raha hoon navya"
"Tumhare paas aata hoon toh...apne parivar..apne sanskaaron se sabse door jaana hoga...aur tumse door jaane ka matlab hoga...khud se door jaana"

Note the underlined words...the promo is shown him to be still contemplating betweeen the 2...navya and his family n values...he hasnt made the decision...

This is where the article comes true...coz its seems like while he still will be contemplating on what to do...he will be doned with the surprise back home with the annoucement of his engagement to shagun...and from wat I feel...he is most likely going to let his fright to face his family n go against them take over his heart felt judgement of right n wrong...n he will silently get engaged to shagun..."trying" as the per article to back off from navya...

How far he will succeed in this is yet to be seen!!!!Embarrassed

I think this is going to get very interesting now...m prolly going to get to the edge of my seat now LOL

I also just watched the promo, Shilpa and I'll agree with you on this now too...does seem to be more of a contemplative promo...but I'm actually intrigued to see WHAT spooks him...abhi promo mein he is saying "us pal ke baad"...will he really start avoiding Navya right after this moment breaks up with Navya obviously running to go back to the room to maybe take her dad's call or something...toh will he get spooked then only ya ghar jaake CSB ka chand sa mukhda dekh ke he will get spooked?LOL

Jo bhi ho...lagta hai hyper Anant is out for a while...this guy will have to sober down and think about a LOT nowLOL...sanskaar...Navya...sanskaar...Navya...kashmakashhhLOL

Navya looked very sweet in this promo...and Anant...dude GET A HAIRCUT!Stern SmileLOL...it's making his face look funny now tooLOL

I don't think he's gonna get engaged to Shagun...ghar mein baat shuru hogi shaayad but I don't think he'll go ahead with the engagement...gut feeling...aage let's seeLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gai3Ruxana91MegaAngelzsdeeps07sajni786

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
@laddoo598 - great post! very well written and i enjoyed reading your take on todyas episode & the new promo Smile

Originally posted by nureat01

Jo bhi ho...lagta hai hyper Anant is out for a while...this guy will have to sober down and think about a LOT nowLOL...sanskaar...Navya...sanskaar...Navya...kashmakashhhLOL  you're right Anu - yay!!! finally the guy will THINK!!! lool i've been waiting to see him reflecting on everything since like forever! lol LOL 

Navya looked very sweet in this promo...and Anant...dude GET A HAIRCUT!Stern SmileLOL...it's making his face look funny now tooLOL loool thats exactly what i was thinking! navya looked so cute and shy while Anant needs to trim his hair ASAP!!! haha LOL

jus wanna add - my fav dialogue of the promo - "aur tumse door jaane ka matlab hoga...khudse door jaana" that totally made me go awww Embarrassed Heart

Edited by Ruxana91 - 23 May 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsAreYaar

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
thank Goddd pehli baar yeh insaan serious lag rha haii ksii baaray mein i m suree he cant be far away frm navya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsdeeps07

bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
 I just hope Ranbir sees them. Anant needs someone to remind him that he cannot play with a girl's feelings like that. If he knew that he had to choose his family above everything else, he should have not pursued Navya.
Ranbir needs to act as Anant's conscience!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Should be interesting to see how he actually tries to back off. The promo does show him to be wondering what to do. I will give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment, and see how it shapes up. Heartbreak for Navya either way.

MegaAngelzs

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I also just watched the promo, Shilpa and I'll agree with you on this now too...does seem to be more of a contemplative promo...but I'm actually intrigued to see WHAT spooks him...abhi promo mein he is saying "us pal ke baad"...will he really start avoiding Navya right after this moment breaks up with Navya obviously running to go back to the room to maybe take her dad's call or something...toh will he get spooked then only ya ghar jaake CSB ka chand sa mukhda dekh ke he will get spooked?LOL

Jo bhi ho...lagta hai hyper Anant is out for a while...this guy will have to sober down and think about a LOT nowLOL...sanskaar...Navya...sanskaar...Navya...kashmakashhhLOL

Navya looked very sweet in this promo...and Anant...dude GET A HAIRCUT!Stern SmileLOL...it's making his face look funny now tooLOL

I don't think he's gonna get engaged to Shagun...ghar mein baat shuru hogi shaayad but I don't think he'll go ahead with the engagement...gut feeling...aage let's seeLOL

Even I am intrigued to see the actual factor of his so called "state of contemplating" mind...and wateva it is...banda is defo going to go gol gol himself and make us go gol gol with him LOLLOLLOL

I somehow feel that banda will get enegaged to shagun coz for him to wake up n smell the beans he has spread...he needs some major shake up...n that cannot happen until he sees the harsh consequences of his actions taken in fright in the name of "values"...so ya lets see...either which ways...he gets engage or not...me will most likely be on the edge of my seat LOLLOLLOL

MegaAngelzs

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I was also shock in seeing the new promo

What anant doing is not good,all doing himself to navya,now he is blaming parivaar and family status and all,

Compare to his family, navya family is very good,not rich but decent family,he must join the hands with navya and fight for his love,that is good for the boy

I want ranbir to know anant and navya inbetween what happened in the picnic,he want to advice anant to dont leave navya and you should fight for the love against your family

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisharoy1

i agree...
navya was happy the way she was...but anant tried to change her..
anant was the one who took the first step and he is the one who will back off...
Anant clearly know how conservative and traditional his family is...
he know that girlfrnds and love marriage are not allowed in his family...so he should have maintain the distance...

he should know that navya is not some bimbo kind of girl who can move on so easily...i really want navya to give him some piece of mind...

if we see from navya's point of view it looks like he just played with her emotions to make his picnic more exciting...
he  discovered his so called love during picnic and it will end after picnic...
poor navya feeling really bad for her...
i really want that rumor of ksg entering navya to be true...

its so true...poor lil navya was so happy, lost in her feelings for ananth...n he tried to get her feelings out...she never expected anything from his side, but he encouraged her so much..where were his so called sanskaar before calling her out at night n getting into hugs n kisses? poor gal, cant bear to think how heart broken she wud be if he suddenly becomes all family centered n just ignores her henceforth!! poor Navi... the amt of risks shes taken...told him everything thats on her heart n mind...shes so clean when it comes to her thots for him, admitting every lie, every wrong shes told for him...n he hasnt even analysed his feelings for her...was actually expecting some bit of that from him in yesdays episode... but all he did fm his side was to kiss n hug jer! Anyways, shes going to be heartbroken after the picnic ends n with not a soul knowing whats shes been thru,its going to be crazy to control her sorrow...!! Hope her parents dont get an idea of what shes been thru ...it wud break their trust in her...n her grandma wud pressurise her father to get her married off to the first guy they find like poor renuka!! Id rather want Navya to move on in her career big time n ananth, if he cant stand by navya after all the hopes he's giving her, he deserves only that dumb shagun...

wowww...what a crazy family setting it wud make...ananth as henpecked as his bro by shagun! big sanskaars for loser ananth!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index