Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

My take on today's epi & the new promo (Page 2)

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Loved the update !!
And LOVED LOVED LOVED the episode today !!

I just hope what your saying isn't true though.
Anant can't back out. NOT NOW... !!

He's too much in love with Navya.
And Navya's too much in love with Anant.

The full on passionate love was proved today.
If he backs out now... that's probably the end of this new blooming love!! 

I don't want Anya to end.
And i don't want Anant backing out either !!
He better fight for his love, or else I'll personally sneak into his house and give him a piece of my mind !!

-Amira-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdiYalover

AdiYalover Newbie
AdiYalover
AdiYalover

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisharoy1

i agree...
navya was happy the way she was...but anant tried to change her..
anant was the one who took the first step and he is the one who will back off...
Anant clearly know how conservative and traditional his family is...
he know that girlfrnds and love marriage are not allowed in his family...so he should have maintain the distance...

he should know that navya is not some bimbo kind of girl who can move on so easily...i really want navya to give him some piece of mind...

if we see from navya's point of view it looks like he just played with her emotions to make his picnic more exciting...
he  discovered his so called love during picnic and it will end after picnic...
poor navya feeling really bad for her...

I agree with you! I just hope he doesn't play around with her and then ditch her in the end..!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
And forgot to add...I agree with you on the point about Anant...I haven't watched the epi so far but based on the descriptions, I also wonder why Anant is leading her on...he is not being fair to her in any respect then...it's fine if he's himself not fully understanding what he feels but now it seems he's the one pushing Navya into more passionate encounters and then suddenly he will drop her like a hot potato?? This poor girl who was the only one out of these two who ACTUALLY verbalized her feelings honestly...while he's only been intent on pressing her to admit what all she's done FOR HIM...What does he give her back? Where is the give and take?

I'm not sure what to make of Anant's character if he will suddenly go from almost kissing Navya to ignoring her completely?? That would be jerk-like behavior...and no, he can't be excused by saying that he's confused about his feelings...now he's just being a coward then...why lead her on and then dump her like a hot potato?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91supriaThaniyah_Ksajni786Peace67laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisharoy1

i agree...
navya was happy the way she was...but anant tried to change her..
anant was the one who took the first step and he is the one who will back off...
Anant clearly know how conservative and traditional his family is...
he know that girlfrnds and love marriage are not allowed in his family...so he should have maintain the distance...

he should know that navya is not some bimbo kind of girl who can move on so easily...i really want navya to give him some piece of mind...

if we see from navya's point of view it looks like he just played with her emotions to make his picnic more exciting...
he  discovered his so called love during picnic and it will end after picnic...
poor navya feeling really bad for her...
i really want that rumor of ksg entering navya to be true...

Couldn't agree more..From the beginning Anant was shown to care for Navya..From saving her from the extremists on valentines day to taking her to the hospital etc. etc. He was always concerned for Navya even when they were not good friends..Then what happened to him all of a sudden? Sure Navya had feeling for him first but he was the one that confronted Navya..If he had not intervened she most probably would not have acted on her feelings..Why did he intentionally lead her own knowing that no good is coming out of this..Ouch
LOL I wouldn't want KSG to enter Navya..Ek Shagun hi kafi haiLOL

Edited by laddoo598 - 23 May 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzmatazzMegaAngelzs

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
i just hope i dnt gv to see the new promo sunke hi im broken thanks for sharing i totally agree with u dear and after reading ur post i think Anant took Ranbir's challenge seriously "let someone come closer to u and feel her love after that i ll ask if u hv the courage to left her for ur family value" if it that so im sorry to say creative ruin our dear sweet ANAN TCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsakshi-sidputul

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
There are gonna be lots of ups and downs and twists and turns that Anant and Navya have to face and both should be strong enough to fight for their love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Ya agree with u they must fight for their love waise bhi anant ko bhaiya ka halat woh Rama ko sadi karke barbadi ho ra hai tum samjhona anant tum woh cartoon sagin k sath Saadi karke kush nahi hoga so be strong fight for ur love
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
ummm...actually I just watched the promo...
but to me it didnt seem like he has made his decision that he will move away from Navya...

The BG for him said:
"us pal ke baad (talking about today's night passionate encounter), tumse door bhaag raha hoon navya"
"Tumhare paas aata hoon toh...apne parivar..apne sanskaaron se sabse door jaana hoga...aur tumse door jaane ka matlab hoga...khud se door jaana"

Note the underlined words...the promo is shown him to be still contemplating betweeen the 2...navya and his family n values...he hasnt made the decision...

This is where the article comes true...coz its seems like while he still will be contemplating on what to do...he will be doned with the surprise back home with the annoucement of his engagement to shagun...and from wat I feel...he is most likely going to let his fright to face his family n go against them take over his heart felt judgement of right n wrong...n he will silently get engaged to shagun..."trying" as the per article to back off from navya...

How far he will succeed in this is yet to be seen!!!!Embarrassed

I think this is going to get very interesting now...m prolly going to get to the edge of my seat now LOL

Edited by sajni786 - 23 May 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsdeeps07Peace67AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index